Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:14:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto currencies  (Read 448 times)
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

Friends, at this difficult moment for the market, many experts believe that the future is stablecoins, how do you think? Coins compete actively, do you think this was helped by the exemption from the influence of Bitcoin and now the prospects for coins are evaluated differently?
i think that this situation will somehow balance the whole market, though it may sound really absurd. we need times like that. i think it will back to as it was before, just with some corrections in prices

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

Talking about crypto and then again referring it to as a stablecoin Huh
You are confuses friend, crypto and stability are opposite avenue.

This stable coins crab is getting increasing on crypto market. Last year we were dealing with Tether. But now, we have to handle with over 10 stable coins at the same times. I guess, all exchange will list a stable coin.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:25:42 AM

Cyrpto price can't be stable the idea of stable coin is against the features and qualities of cryptocurrency, it's no more cryptocurrency if it's stable, i don't believe in all this stable coin idea the only benefit it has is to use to safe your asset value when there is bloodbath in market.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

Cyrpto price can't be stable the idea of stable coin is against the features and qualities of cryptocurrency, it's no more cryptocurrency if it's stable, i don't believe in all this stable coin idea the only benefit it has is to use to safe your asset value when there is bloodbath in market.
I think that the unstable is not the price of the coin, but the crypto market that moves is very dynamic. it makes the market grow and fall rapidly. to make stable crypto I think it will be difficult, because the market is the one who plays, when the market falls, it will all fall.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:35:55 AM

I don't see stable coins as the way forward, their usage is more as a medium of exchange between FIAT value and Crypto, and with a further usage case of holding in terms of market volatility with trades in and out. Things are going to look completely different when the bull market returns and prices are rising.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:37:51 AM

The problem is, how do we judge a stablecoin? No matter how we judge a coin that it's stable, in the crypto industry, there's no such thin as stable, even BTC is not 100% stable.

sinamayakan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:39:29 AM

the future of cryptocurrencies are still brighter than it was started long before, this year has been such a bad time for crypto but we need to be very patience at a times like this
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

Friends, at this difficult moment for the market, many experts believe that the future is stablecoins, how do you think? Coins compete actively, do you think this was helped by the exemption from the influence of Bitcoin and now the prospects for coins are evaluated differently?
If you believe in many experts saying that the future is stable coins then there will be less and less investors in cryptocurrency. I am here to invest and I if I find market is stable what profit shall I enjoy if cryptocurrency is not moving? Do you realize that investors and traders make up the market? Many investors, who are newbies are saying that because they lost huge amount of their hard earned money. They don't realize that if the future coins become stable, profit from coins are not as big as when bitcoin's volatility is experience in the market. Because market is not moving.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:41:56 AM

It will not free us from the influence of Bitcoin, but competition among coins and the disappearance of many is yes. On the one hand, this is good, increasing the value of the others, but on the other there are other problems in this market.
Wizking
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

yeah. seriously getting feared to invest in crypto the price is decreasing day by day, how can we hope that the future of crypto is good. i think future of crypto may be bad but not exactly.

🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
✨        REPORTING AND STOPPING SCAMS        ✨
🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:47:10 AM

At present, I think that the future of cryptocurrency may have a long time to grow. Maybe after five years, Bitcoin can take off again. This is a pessimistic news that a long bear market will make many altcoins disappear. The government will postpone the use of cryptocurrencies.

otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:53:41 AM

The cryptocurrency has a great future ahead.  There are endless possibilities with cryptocurrency and the growth and development is many years ahead of other system we are using presently.  I foresee cryptocurrency becoming a viable alternative and established platform for all kind of exchanges and use!

l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:09:34 AM

the crypto world must compete, we must prepare it before we are disappointed with the defeat in crypto. I don't think there is an exception who is more intense who will win and dominate it
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

There are a lot of things that people are saying concerning the future of cryptocurrencies, but really there is the fact that there is no way that anyone can actually predict what is going to happen with cryptocurrencies. My guess is that we are going to stay in the bear market for a very long time before we can actually start seeing some kind of increase in prices

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

Stablecoin will probably play a pivotal role in the future of the cryptocurrencies market world. They are a safe heaven for your money when you are trading in such a high volatile market. But real future is bitcoin, plus 5 or 6 new altcoins. Smart contracts too are going to be at the center of the new economy and new internet. Just think about internet of things. To be really interconnected and safely so, we need a blockchain based new chain / internet. Am I right?

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

I can see that the stablecoins are really gaining popularity right now. if you look at Binance then you will see how fast this is happening

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:05:03 PM

definitely stable coins will take a very big part of the market. For me, this is a plus because now I can diversify my profits between stable coins.

ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

coins do have to compete, the more they compete the team they are more afraid of lagging behind. indeed the influence of Bitcoin is very Urgent but if it's not like that, it will be stagnant for them, and that in my opinion is not good

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
cafechino
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

I am just confusing with this market, coins price is more volatile, i can't predict the price it randomly fluctuating. so i couldn't analyse the future...but i hope the future of the crypto will be good.
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 01:54:37 PM

I also think the future of Crypto is in stable coin. with stable coins, we can do anything from payment instruments, exchange instruments, etc. with stable coins we don't need to be afraid if suddenly the price falls. and the most important stable thing can be used as a global currency coin.

although stable coin has great potential in cryptocurrency but there are still many people who have more investment in crypto that have high volatolity. the reason is because it is more profitable
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: