Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:20:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin still have a chance to goes 15k by the end of 2018,Really?  (Read 1049 times)
Ilmiyati (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:53:16 AM

Mr. Tom Lee, the Crypto currency expert who has had accurate predictions about Bitcoin and Altcoin, said that Bitcoin still has the potential to rise by the end of this year, which is around 15k USD, is that true because I haven't seen a good improvement in crypto currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ilmiyati (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:58:11 AM

You can see what Mr. Tom Lee said in the following
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tom-lee-maintains-15-000-year-end-btc-prediction-despite-market-crash/amp

Maybe this were just only a prediction but Mr. Tom Lee already have a great track record on predict about the price of Bitcoin
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:00:16 AM

It's possible but unlikely IMO. Just because someone predicted something right in the past doesn't mean they'll be right again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:00:48 AM

Even Satoshi said the price of BTC will go upto 40k in 2018, but what we are seeing now? These guys just want to twist public and investors mind. The market is worst of all time in the last quarter and we have only 35days left for the end of the year. I don't understand how these peoples are giving predictions, still anything can happen over a night. Let's see that too.

Am I spamming? Report me!
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

somehow i think the whole predictions can not be right. i see no sign that it can happen this year. i just do not expect anything and should it happen that the prices rise, i am looking forward anyway.
Ilmiyati (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:05:21 AM

As I said earlier that this is a prediction, everyone is certainly free to predict, it's just because Mr. Tom Lee has a good track record in predicting, at least this can help us to keep positive thinking, and 1 thing Satoshi Nakamoto has never talked about previous predictions that we know he is only the creator of Blockchain technology and Bitcoin, and until now Satoshi Nakamoto hasn't prove it personally
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:12:32 AM

The cryptocurrency market is so unpredictable that even within an hour the price of both bitcoin and any other currency can rise to the moon or fall below zero. How can you make predictions if you can't influence it? But there are a lot of people in the world who can buy a lot of bitcoins at any time, pour billions of dollars into the market, increase its capitalization and become the king of cryptocurrency. And this option is possible at any moment. So before you dream about the moon you need to at least understand the process of the market and its mechanisms.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

I had to read the article because I thought it was a joke. Unless Tom Lee himself is planning to buy all the necessary bitcoins until the price reaches 15000 dollars I don't see how his prediction can come true.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

Everything happens then - when no one is waiting. Perhaps this possibility exists because many have already lost hope of growth.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

I believe in his words and I am pretty sure, that BTC does not need a year to reach the prices of January 2018. As soon as the big guys would start investing in the crypto market, it would be a matter of several days to go even higher.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:27:40 PM

Mr. Tom Lee, the Crypto currency expert who has had accurate predictions about Bitcoin and Altcoin, said that Bitcoin still has the potential to rise by the end of this year, which is around 15k USD, is that true because I haven't seen a good improvement in crypto currency

Well Tom Lee is a great crypto analyst and He always have a data for his prediction but with this situation and the current price which is very low , l think $15000 is too much and in my own calculation is up to $9000 only .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

You can see what Mr. Tom Lee said in the following
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tom-lee-maintains-15-000-year-end-btc-prediction-despite-market-crash/amp

Maybe this were just only a prediction but Mr. Tom Lee already have a great track record on predict about the price of Bitcoin

This will be a good FOMO for market in this situation. Everyone here also expects that. But, do you think it easily raises from $ 4k to $ 15k in one month?  Undecided I don't think so.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

In crypto anything is possible, just like we have a fall unexpectedly, we can also have a rise unexpectedly. In crypto just expect anything.Let's wait and see.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

I don't believe in his prediction. At first he predicted Bitcoin would be more than $30000 at the end of this year and now $15000. Everybody can say a price and change it at the last time.
He is just trying to hype the Bitcoin, but it doesn't seem to work. I would be happy if his prediction became true, but i don't really believe it.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

Lesson from crypto over the time has taught us that in crypto anything can happen.If he has predicted 15k,nothing is impossible,but it may not come that easy.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

Really? I don't think Bitcoin can reach over 15K after 1 month, this is incredible if it reaches it, this is not the first time I hear that in this year, but this is the better price to invest it if you have not invested it, if you invested it before, don't dump the coin, it sure will be rise in the future.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

To be honest no one knows what will happen in the end of the year, I recommend not to see the market now as the value of coins are so funny. These guys give prediction like the value may go higher, still anything can happen let's wait for few more days.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

I really don't believe that prediction. In one month it will be simply impossible to dial such figure. All year he fell in price and then he will grow? Utter nonsense! I'll wait for next year.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

Tom Lee is just sticking to what he said before and doesn't want to change it. otherwise i think even he knows that $15k is not a possibility anymore. IF the whales didn't manipulate and crash the market then we could start rising from the real bottom at $6k and enter the $10k range easily which would be the real value of bitcoin at this point but now everything is postponed because of this reverse bubble that has formed up which needs bursting and price to go back up before it is healthy again.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

I can only say that I hope so, even though I don’t have any hope for it. When we were deceived by the language of these experts again and again, we began to become no longer convinced of any predictions. The only thing that made me believe is that the bear market will last for a long time, yes, this is what I thought.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: