Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:55:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you do when price falls?  (Read 18971 times)
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:35:11 PM

move is a smart thought as it will promise you an opportunity to purchase more BTCs later at a less expensive cost however as of now I decided to simply hold and pause. In the mean time we can watch the market firmly attempting to anticipate the ideal time the situation will change and the cost will begin rising strong once more. At the point when this happens it is the hopeful time to purchase more coins, as we will siphon Bitcoin is cost on the Crypto advertise.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:37:47 PM

it looks like I will trade in the long run, because we will also make a profit and also will not lose my altcoin with prices going up.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:01:08 PM

Better to fully support to the bitcoin because that is way to pump the value of the bitcoin price in the future. Like today even the price is not still increase very high but atleast there is some improvement and I think it will comtinue the price to rise.

But we cannot force people if they really still hold coin or they buy because that is their money it's them for them if the buy or not or they will hold it or not.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:08:28 PM

As you see, bitcoin's price felt from 6500 to 3700. From the very first day, there was panic and fall was very intense. In situations like this one, how do you act? Do you sell bitcoins, wait a little for more fall and then buy more with same cash? Or so you fully support bitcoin and hold it?
I ask this because want to know what community here does in such situations, do you do good for bitcoin or worsen situation?

First, remain calm despite the significant decrease in price. I typically invest the money that I am willing to lose and regardless of what the result may be I will hold my bitcoins until they achieve my long-term goal. I only invest 10% of my income to cryptocurrencies and diversify by acquiring different coins (ETH, Litecoin, and XRP) to minimize my losses.

When the price falls, I still able to hold my bitcoin because I still want to be accumulated and save it for future purposes. Sometimes I buy some of it. If I need it, I automatically sell it even if it dips as long as I need it or emergency purposes. So it also depends on my situations.
well, i did that too. basically I will continue to hold back the assets that I have, especially in this case. however, I also think like you, because when we need money, selling assets will be a pretty good way. however, holding assets is paramount.

Before you invest, know what your goal is. If you determine that by purchasing bitcoin at a specific price, your goal must be at least to accumulate profit depending on your target margin. If price falls unexpectedly, holding may be the better decision instead of panic-selling/liquidating most of your bitcoins. Again, only invest the money that you are willing to lose.
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:12:52 PM

I think what I am doing now is to get more profits, I will save my altcoin at a better time by recovering market prices, so I will also get more altcoins.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:09:16 PM

I think what I am doing now is to get more profits, I will save my altcoin at a better time by recovering market prices, so I will also get more altcoins.
Even the price falls still you can get profit? I don't think so.
Yes, you can if you invested like a month ago while it is very cheap, at that moment you can grab the opportunity and buy as much as you can while it is cheap. And now, the market having spike price that's the time you've earned money as well.
As far as I know, also traders stop on trading during the market's down.

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:32:31 AM

Just buy a lot of good coins if the price is not good because if buy in the low price and the price back on its normal place we can make more profit on it.

PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:07:11 AM

Just stay calm and HODL. Panic selling is just gonna make the price go worse and make you regret when the bull run comes. So everytime a bear run comes, I closely follow the price fluctuations and keep myself motivated. If during the run I've got some extra savings, I generally buy more coins at the price point I feel is the lowest bitcoin's gonna go, all based on intuition.
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:29:32 AM

Seeing the Market in this situatiom make me anxious but this will not help at all so I compromise with by just buying some low value tokens that could be profitable in the next bull run. For me doing nothing is a waste of time hence, I do every things that could be made to have a profit.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:43:14 AM

Usually whenever long falls happen?I tend to stop my activities in crypto and just focus on holding and joining some bounty,from this i will prevent my self from losing more this is why important to us being cryptonians to have life aside from this profiteering.because of volatility we can’t have assurance of continues growth.and besides crypto is designed for future and today we still have things to face before the great changes happen in our life.we have ro fed our family ,we hve to bring our children’s to school so make living outside crypto and just use this for extra sources of generating income
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:48:21 PM

Price falling can cause also panic selling too so the price become worst that's hapoen last year 2018. But now because they are really scared to invest they still waiting for the good update or the price to up before they invest and that's happening right now which is they will be invest more of their money again to the cryptocurrency not all people once the price fall they will be buy they will be wait sometimes.
kattokassinen

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:42:16 AM

this is chance to purchase more bitcoins with a similar cash we used to get little of it before this additionally can build the recuperation rate of the value falls when we do it as community.The other alternative is as everybody says simply hold and trust that your time will come to make benefits.
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:44:07 PM

Better to fully support to the bitcoin because that is way to pump the value of the bitcoin price in the future. Like today even the price is not still increase very high but atleast there is some improvement and I think it will comtinue the price to rise.

But we cannot force people if they really still hold coin or they buy because that is their money it's them for them if the buy or not or they will hold it or not.
The first step I do is do not panic, then make an analysis based on possible prices for the next one or two months based on reasonable parameters. After successfully concluded then the action, whether it is HODL or selling.
Because price is the key to bitcoin trading and investment, then when prices fall, rumors will emerge that are not conducive to bitcoin trading. There are speculators who play so that prices continue to fall, with great strength these speculators will buy to raise prices, so that they will benefit.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:15:19 AM

this is chance to purchase more bitcoins with a similar cash we used to get little of it before this additionally can build the recuperation rate of the value falls when we do it as community.The other alternative is as everybody says simply hold and trust that your time will come to make benefits.

Not all can do what you are saying because not all have a cash to buy cryptos even in dip  . few users are only working here in the forum to earn but i agree on your second suggestion   .  we only do hodling when the price fall but its hard to witness that some users will still insist to sell their coins because they badly need cash  . they dont have a choice anyway than to sell or to hunger them self and their family which was also depending on thier income .
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:18:57 AM

it looks like I will trade in the long run, because we will also make a profit and also will not lose my altcoin with prices going up.

It gives us a ample opportunity when the price falls and help us to buy more of it as rather than buying in the bull market it is much better buying at bear market and at lower price. So all the billionaire use this principle which has helped them in the long run.
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:36:46 AM

In the position of low bitcoin prices obviously need speculation to get the greatest possible profit, namely buying. Because the price of bitcoin is definitely going up. This is very different when the price of bitcoin is very expensive, no one dares to buy because it requires very large capital.
Without the courage to have bitcoin as much as possible it is impossible to get a big profit, because it is an opportunity for capital owners to buy when prices are falling.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:12:20 PM

It gives us a ample opportunity when the price falls and help us to buy more of it as rather than buying in the bull market it is much better buying at bear market and at lower price. So all the billionaire use this principle which has helped them in the long run.

Agreed, more billionaires have come into existence just through this simple principle. Here one who predict that the market is gonna turn bearish. This isn't possible with the entire traders, upon which majority of the users experience loss while very few succeed profiting big.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:22:16 PM

I might want to state that I take extremely complex measures to secure myself and my cash yet actually as far as I can tell each time I attempt to accomplish something I exacerbate the situation for me so some time back I concluded that I will simply hold my coins, it is hard and not exceptionally energizing but rather doing nothing has been a standout amongst the best things that I have done as such I can ensure the estimation of my venture.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:00:47 PM

The first thing I do is to stay calm and keep positive thinking so as not to panic, keep holding and be patient to wait for recovery.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:07:24 PM

If I bought my bitcoin in a higher price, I surely not sell it even if bitcoin hits the ground. Nobody wants to lose and I for sure don't wanna lose too. Yes it is a good opportunity to buy when the price is cheap for those who believe that the price is going to rise up soon but it simply depend on your financial situation.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: