Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you regret getting involved in crypto?  (Read 2752 times)
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

I never regretted getting involved in crypto. Thanks to her, I was able to change my life for the better. This is a great area that has great potential in the future. There is much to learn, and here you can well increase your capital.

transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:02:53 PM

I never regret what I did. This is a very good experience and it will be useful in the future.

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:37:45 AM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
Most of the times I wish I had joined earlier, maybe if I did I would have achieved more than what I did now. Things did get a little better when I joined cryptocurrency, so I’m not going to say that I’m regretting. Just that I wish I joined earlier, but I’m not blaming myself cause I knew nothing about it then, if I did I would have also joined back then. It’s never late, I know there is still a great opportunity to make something out of it.
Butonyki

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:06:50 AM

No why will I be angry with something I no that can make me rich overnight it’s not possible and can never be possible even duo the market is not in good form I still don’t regret it at all.
i regeret some stupid decisions but i think that it does not meam taht i blame cryptocurrecy as i can blame only myself
In the end of the previous year all of the crypto community thinks that they have made some wrong decision for their investment and they blame themselves for that but it is not our mistake. It happens sometimes in crypto which we faced even in the past and again the market recovers and good time comes.
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:31:29 AM

Cryptocurrencies have been around for a while now.we've the early adopters and late adopters.  Heard a lot of postive and also no to forget negative experience from people. Take a flash back to when you decided to get involved in the crypto world and judging by what you have achieved at this point in time.

Do you regret your decision to get involved in the crypto world or you wished you had joined earlier?
And now the situation on the market is like three years ago, therefore there is the possibility of early participation. And about this whole situation, what else can you expect from a non-controlled technology.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:39:24 AM

I do wish that I have joined the whole fiasco a bit earlier than today. I kind of regret not being able to be smart and sensible enough to sell whatever holdings I have and just settle to the amount it currently has. But we all have to just move on and rebuild ourselves.

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

so far i do not regret starting with crypto and of course i wish that i had already discovered crypto earlier. but that is what most people want here. i am sure i will stay in the crypto world even longer, as i still think crypto will be part of our future.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:51:33 AM

No, this is just the beginning of crypto. It has a great potential and good future. I think i am not too late.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:05:13 AM

i do not regret and i am happy with my decisions. however my portfolio is in 80 % loss but it is part of crypto market. so be in the game you never know when you are on the top.
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

I don't regret getting involved I regret not taking the chances I had seriously I was non challant about a lot of things. We keep learning everyday.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

Luckily for me, I didn't invest much money in the cryptocurrencies market (less than 1000€) so, this is just a hobby and a game for me. I find it very amusing and funny, it is like  uying collectibles and watching them grow or drop in rarity. Also, it's a bit overused but... "I am in it for the tech". I really am, I love the idea of a blockchain based world and ecosystem... Internet 3.0 blockchain based.... And bitcoin being a scarce commodity on the internet. It is something revolutionary that just blows away my mind. So no I do not regret being here

Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

Crypto has a very good future and this is the best place to invest that is very profitable. But now the crypto market is getting weaker and making many people panic and then they sell coins. But that doesn't make me regret having joined crypto. Because I have many advantages in crypto.

bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

I do not regret that i am in crypto and am here now active.
I have not lost money through crypto so far and therefore i do not regret anything.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:28:57 AM

I do not ever regret it as I like the concept and the technology surrounding Cryptos and also what it can do generally for humanity. I do regret making mistakes that if I didn't do them, I would now be a multi millionaire and not totally broke like I am now. I regret now that I have to live month to month, not knowing if I am going to be homeless or if I will be able to provide for my family. I missed the big chance I had and I do not think it will ever come again, all I can do is hope I get one more chance to make it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:35:10 AM

I only regret that I have not contacted the cryptocurrency before. I think that cryptocurrency has a great future.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:36:11 AM

Personally I do not as I have gained so much and have achieved a lot from crypto. Same should be for anyone who started out participating last year. However those that got involved in crypto late last year or early this year should be in some form of regret except the took some good decisions but only few would

pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

surely I really hope to join since the beginning, and earlier so that I get more income and better knowledge in the world of cryptocurrency.
and for worshipers, if you join when the crypto price is dropping dramatically like now, I don't think you need to regret it. I have experienced ETH prices of $ 200 to $ 11,000 a year ago.
and now it falls to the price of $ 111, I think that's natural, even though we shouldn't be too relaxed. Stay active in crypto, be patient, and keep reading the market.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:43:54 AM

I didn't participate in the cryptocurrency market, although it doesn't look very good right now, but I have learned a lot of ways to make money here, such as bounty events and long-term transactions!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

I do not regret getting involve with cryptocurrency at all! Those that have some kind of regret are those who see cryptocurrency for what it is not.  For example,  those who think you could quicker make money in cryptocurrency are deceive to put all they have in cryptocurrency and they are regretting during long bearish market!

DappQueen

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:03:52 AM

To be honest, I have regretted before... but I believe this is a long-term thing, like a MARATHON. So, stay!

BTW, our DApp team just developed a game on TRON. Early birds can earn TRX for sure. Welcome to join.
https://t.me/TronPixel
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtitJ-XVYAEh7ns.jpg:large
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: