Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29737 times)
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:50:34 PM

I still remember earlier this year it was difficult to get 1-2 ETH from the market. Now it's time to collect coins and it's really cheap
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:52:37 PM

I still remember earlier this year it was difficult to get 1-2 ETH from the market. Now it's time to collect coins and it's really cheap

Now get 1-2 Eth is almost impossible. I have not been able to get any profit from cryptocurrency. By this became doubt. Let's see what will happen this year. If nothing changes, I will simply leave the market.

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 05:09:27 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Very well said and true. If all community here will have the same as yours for sure lot of people here will take the chance to buy a lot of the potential atlcoins that are presently cheaper now then they hold it. Then, every time there is a decline happening in the market instead of panic they will think it as a positive things that this a good opportunity.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:26:42 PM

Now is a very difficult time for cryptocurrency. But we must not lose faith in the fact that someday the market will recover and our investments will be very successful.
At the moment, I think you can buy, especially the top altcoins due to the fact that they are very low , but only buy 10% of your Deposit and the rest of the funds just buy if the market goes below

The market is less likely to decline further, since most cryptos are already oversold. So I think this is the right time to invest, but don't invest everything you have, it's very dangerous.
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:27:47 PM

The stupidest mistake is that if we stop investing in a cryptocurrency market right now because it will certainly start growing again and then we will not be able to make money.

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:44:57 PM

Yeah many people stop investing or some of them leave the market when it's in downtrend. But I think maybe this season's or years is not profitable but in future it will be huge. The main problem is some people come to this market and they don't want to learn they just thought bthat this market is only made by profit and profit. So start investing and thought that they will be rich over night. For lack of knowledge most of the time they start to lose instead of profit then thing about leaving the market that's the main problem. So always I said go for the knowledge not for the money.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:54:28 PM

I do not think it is the perfect idea to invest all your savings into the crypto market right now. It is still very unstable and we can go down, but I hope it won't be so. You can invest a little right now and see what happens next.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:00:55 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Yes, it's true when the falling price is the right time for investors to start investing because the price of coins is cheap. But, I think don't be too hasty in making a decision to invest, we need to observe first some coins that we will buy later, what causes the price to fall and whether it is possible to recover and increase, if the coin has a great opportunity to benefit then do it as you plan.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:08:14 PM

I believe that we all must continue to invest, but invest correctly, carefully, following the rules of investing, so as not to incur unnecessary losses and steadily increase profits. To do this, you must always consider the feasibility of investment whether it is a crypto market or any other.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:10:11 PM

Dip isn't a good experience to most people but to some, it's also an opportunity to maximise. Am already maximizing this opportunity and keying in by buying good coins at a very cheap rate

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:26:07 PM

People who are well experienced in crypto investment don't wait  until when the market is good and coin prices are high before they invest. They invest in moments in like this and sell high in the future.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:26:43 PM

if you are brave and trusting, then this is the right time to buy some of the top 10 coins that have been trusted, the market isn't too bad at the moment, but this is very stressful to enter with large funds

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 08:34:43 PM

You should not stop investing in cryptocurrencies, but you should understand that now is not the best time to invest, as the market will fall and it will be quite a strong decline. I think the best moment to enter would be the state of consolidation.
dosSantos

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:24:01 PM

At the moment, I continue to invest in some interesting projects. It seems to me that at the moment such projects exist. I believe in the growth of the cryptocurrency market.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:09:04 PM

All investors who understand the specifics of the crypto market will definitely be able to confirm - now we need to continue working further. Now is the really perfect time to invest and hodl good coins. After all, their prices remain minimal, and in the near future the bull run will occur.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:14:26 PM

Continue to invest can only those people who today still have the financial means for it, so for now I think we need to continue investing especially in projects such as BTC, as prices can still please investors.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 04:44:12 AM

do not stop when a bear market occurs, we expect a situation like this to get a lot of investment then we can hodl to get our long-term profit.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:55:14 PM

I agree, now is the right time to stock up on a large number of promising coins and wait for their growth!
jakasantosa

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

Think better

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:06:30 PM

When the crypto market is in a condition below normal or the price of a coin is down a lot says it's time for investment. And I agree with this, with a low price we can invest as much as possible on cryptocurrency. we are always optimistic that prices will rise in the future.

Look Forward
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:01:33 AM

When the crypto market is in a condition below normal or the price of a coin is down a lot says it's time for investment. And I agree with this, with a low price we can invest as much as possible on cryptocurrency. we are always optimistic that prices will rise in the future.
I hope everyone will agree so we will stop seeing some of the investors still dump because of panic.
The situation now is hard for them to watch especially if they were here during the peak, they are expecting a higher price but they've witness a very difficult situation wherein price was dump 90% from ATH, anyone can panic and will make them decide to quit.

I agree, now is the right time to stock up on a large number of promising coins and wait for their growth!
That's not a hard thing to do, choosing good coins is now easy nowadays, just look at the top coins in the marketcap and it will help you choose.
Believe me, they are gonna pump again, right now they are just affected by the continuing down trend of BTC, but it's not gonna last forever, things will change.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: