Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:26:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29738 times)
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:41:01 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

sometimes it is a bit scarry to act in conditions where you can't find a light. i know, it requires experience and knowledge and many more, but i think you have a good point saying that it's time to buy

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:54:04 PM

Thank you for your post. Such words, in my opinion, are strongly lacking. Now beginners are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies and those who have been some time in the crypto are panic and sell their savings (not all of them, of course).
People don't want to understand one truth: successful traders buy when prices fall, and sell when prices rise.
Successes to all!
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:57:02 PM

ethereum willbe fine and i hope that investing is the thing that can save it so we all should support our fvaourite  ryptocurrency

[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

Thank you for your post. Such words, in my opinion, are strongly lacking. Now beginners are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies and those who have been some time in the crypto are panic and sell their savings (not all of them, of course).
People don't want to understand one truth: successful traders buy when prices fall, and sell when prices rise.
Successes to all!
that is why we need to know tat when the price is going up amd down it is okay and we should not ge sad about ti

[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 09:59:50 PM

investing is good and do not be fraod of the faft that prices are falling as it is okay and we should not pay a lot pf attention on it

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

Now, this is a very good first step to investing. Many people hope to invest at a very low price. And now the market price of crypto coins is very low. So, if you stop investing, you lose a good opportunity to become a rich person.
Low prices are not a sure guarantee that you will get a lot of profit. We still have to do the analysis first to determine potential coins or tokens. So that the investment we make is more valuable.
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:13:14 PM

I think that to constantly invest is not necessary, as you should get profits from the investments! Now the market is steadily falling, so investing at the moment is quite dangerous, because when the price of Bitcoin reaches $ 3000, the price may not bounce up.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Many investors have indeed take a rest this year due to their huge profit loss from the projects that they have ran into this year. Since investors are no longer participating, many projects are durther failing, making the market situation evwn worse. So maybe, we should still encourage other to do not lose hope and to just be patient right now.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

That's true so dont quote to investing because crypto will be back track again and rise again more than to what expected.  Just be patience guys because it's not always dropping it will move again.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
kamar25

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:20:06 PM

prices that are currently down, may be a very promising investment land, with a target of earning a lot of profits, but buying outside of the funds I have, in my opinion, is a little extra risky

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

now really the stupidest decision you can make is to sell your coins at current prices

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

stopping now to invest won't solve the problem and you better add a portion of crypto investment where crypto prices are declining and this is our advantage to buy more for long-term investment
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:49:32 PM

That is a strong admonishment because we as crypto enthusiasts should not stop investing in the cryptos we have. The moment we stop, bad hands get hold of them and then start manipulating the market.

kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:21:53 AM

Now there are still many people holding coins and they are waiting for the big waves. The market will not grow if everyone does not start investing. However, this condition also allows people to stop trading and they will return if market prices recover.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:41:37 AM

Quit today and regret later! Crypto is full of surprises and i cannot afford to miss out when the bull market happens. It is time to buy more valuable coins at cheap prices and hodl for long termin order to be impatient due to anticipation for a get-rich-quick scheme.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 01:44:19 AM

I agree with you, now is a good time to invest and we will harvest when the time comes.
I think many people do this and many of them are out and scared, but we always know that cryptocurrency is something that will continue to grow.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:45:34 AM

If we quit on doing such things that we do before that can give us profits, we just surrendered our money without reaching our goal. Maybe, continuing your investment benefits you in the 2019 after the downfall of many cryptocurrencies.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:10:12 AM

Investing for profit is not a sprint,  it's a marathon.  You have to dig hole and stay right there until the next waves of cryptocurrency  price rise.  The fact here is that the market will be better. The question is when it does will you be in the market?

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:27:03 AM

Now it seems to me that the best strategy is to buy it in equal parts every month, the coins you believe in. Ether and Bitcoin must be kept and bought. Before halving the reward for a bitcoin block, I expect good growth, and on the ETH at the beginning of next year there already may be growth. But in the long run, you definitely need to hodl.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:27:55 AM

It should be true that these investors do not have to get out of the cryptocurrency investment, they should still invest and try to make prices rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: