Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't quit investing  (Read 29738 times)
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:14:20 AM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Well yes, right now is the best time to invest on cryptocurrencies because the market prices are so low. Just make sure to pick right altcoin to invest in to make good profits in the near future.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

Maybe investment no longer allows us to make quick profits, but I think that even if we don't invest, we can get relatively stable income from the rewards, but we need to work harder!
Investing is really risky, profit could come short term or long term, depending on your target.
But, on the bad side, you also loss money if the  market does not behave based on our expectation, it's a gambling, you can loss or win.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

I didn't give up investing in cryptocurrencies, I just waited to buy crypto at a better price, because it made me make more money, LOL!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:29:27 AM

The only way at this point of time when the market is in the red with all coins decreasing massively in values is the hope. Lets keep hope, and explore the way to earn from even the decreasing market. One should always keep in mind is the market is volatile and that the market goes up again. So at this time, invest in good and promising coins as almost all of them have been down in prices.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:37:25 PM

I would never consider quitting investing during a bear market run. I mean it makes no sense to leave now that bitcoin worths a lot less, of course I am trying to keep as much bitcoin as possible but sometimes life happens and you have to cash out. For those type of days you need to have a rainy day account that could involve bitcoin as well. Aside from those extreme moments it is wiser to sell bitcoin when it reaches to a point where it would benefit you to sell.

For example, I will sell all my coins when bitcoin reaches to 11 thousand dollars, that would mean I would have enough money to upgrade my phone and I really need to get a new one considering my old one is a broken barely working phone. Until that moment I will keep on investing more and more into bitcoin like a savings account.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:46:43 PM

many say that falling is a good opportunity to prepare for growth, but we have been falling for a year already. why do you think that we will grow in the future and not stay at the same price level?
You are a very experienced user, I think that people have already become smarter due to the fact that they have lost a lot of money. This is a standard operation when the prices of such high-risk things start to fall, after a serious hyip.
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:50:16 PM

Yes, investments in cryptocurrency look promising today-that's right! Of course, there are risks that the price of bitcoin can still significantly decrease, but always the fall is replaced by growth and judging by the trends, the next growth should be even greater. So feel free to invest today because it is profitable!

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:54:28 PM

Investing is a step that brings us huge profits and potential. So no matter how down the market we should have a strategy to buy and hold on to long-term plans. But choose the top coins. Private investment is very important for our success.
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:58:11 PM

A very good comparison with an excellent example. My thoughts about investing in cryptocurrencies are similar. Despite the seemingly frightening events with the fall of price rates in the cryptocurrency market, I see a very good chance and opportunity for investment in this situation.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:11:32 PM

there are some people who have come out of cryptocurrency investment because they feel cryptocurrency cannot provide benefits and actually make them lose, but behind it all I am sure there are still some people who want to invest in cryptocurrency.
It's true, there must be some of them who think that they only choose the most wrong coins, it's impossible for everyone to stop investing together, especially now, when crypto prices have become cheaper. Surely that is a rare opportunity to be utilized.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Like what you say, when the market falls and the price becomes low the coins that were previously difficult to buy become more affordable and that's when your chance to buy them when the price is low. But I don't think it's too fast to buy the coin, for now it's better to observe market developments first.
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:40:53 PM

Maybe investment no longer allows us to make quick profits, but I think that even if we don't invest, we can get relatively stable income from the rewards, but we need to work harder!
although the investment does not produce quickly but when it's time we can get a lot of money and even exceed the reward. if we have made an investment it would be good to hold it back and do other things like joining ico to get a reward so we can still get money when the coin price drops.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

The best strategy is dollar cost averaging when market is crashing. Thanks to it, you do not care about the current price.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

It is true that we should not stop investing in coin / token at this time. Because the market is still running slow. We can store more tokens / coins in less amount
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

Hello! Yes, I totally agree with you. It does not make sense to panic, the market will recover and begin to grow, this is one of the macroeconomic periods.
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

The parable that made me repeatedly read this thread. The current crypto market condition is a great opportunity to work hard in collecting as many tokens or coins as possible. It can't be affected by the situation, but it's time to focus on harvesting next year. This is the right time to invest.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:37:51 AM

is the error when it is precisely to stop this kind of crypto in the stage. This should be a good time to invest or at least collect a lot of coin for the long term. While waiting for the increase to happen then this will be the beginning of opportunities or for those who want to get crypto at very cheap prices.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:39:42 AM

This is considered as the winter season for the cryptocurrencies. I am not advicing to stop or quit investing but to pause of a moment and think which coin is much more promising than the others. Through it, we are preparing for a big bullrun that will going to happen in the latter future.

retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:45:49 AM

Yes, of course don't stop to invest just because of the current market conditions, it would be better if you start investing by buying coin crypto because the price is cheap, if you are sure start now to invest in the crypto coin-coin

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:46:05 AM

There is no denying that the market is in a bad shape right now, but it's indeed right, even though the condition is like what we can see now.
But there is still way to make an investment in any coin or project that we believe will increase their value in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: