Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:00:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Supporting new projects can lead to a better future.  (Read 22315 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

You are right, the future lies in many new solid new projects with tangible worth usecase that can be easily be adopted by the masses. There are many projects like that working to disrupt many industries and bring new innovations to them.
Yes,i agreed that supporting new project lead to a better future but things have go wrong this days because things are not like the year 2016 and it hard to find or identify new solid project with tangible worth like you said because the alot of people have abuse the anonymity of crypto currency.

Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

I agree with the author of this article today there are many projects that need to be supported because these are very promising projects and they can help our world.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

yes, you are right, we better don't have big ambitions to get profit from the crypto world. if our ambitions are not achieved, we will experience depression and stress.

one of my choices today is to invest in several ICOs. especially for ICO in education.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

You can't take profit out of crypto,many are in crypto to make profit and then see how blockchain tech can be of benefit in other ways.If we have some good coin existing already why going for new coin.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:36:29 PM

But projects need to prove that they will continue to develop for many years, many failure projects at this time because of nothing than ideas.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:49:10 PM

I feel we too many project out there that we can support, there are many project full of prospect which we can support instead of looking for a new project.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:33:00 AM

A projects with a good foundations and with many supporters can lead to a good future, it is true that in crypto people who goals is to earn money , but we will not gather or earn money out of cryptos but we also supports the projects in which we can also benefits , so in crypto , wr must have tp gave support to new projects ,for in the future ,we might also benefit from their success.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:37:07 AM

In a society that faces psychological pressure, depression and anxiety.. I think that humans should leave aside the selfishness and lower the urge to make profit out anything and start supporting projects that can increase their overall well-being. I think we all wish a better future for our children. Don't you?
Are you currently investing in any project? What's that about?

I guess there is still a risk in support all upcoming projects, it still needs to be verified in order to avoid being scammed. Though, future technology is much more promising, I still think many will going to trick people to their fake projects.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:37:55 AM

A projects with a good foundations and with many supporters can lead to a good future, it is true that in crypto people who goals is to earn money , but we will not gather or earn money out of cryptos but we also supports the projects in which we can also benefits , so in crypto , wr must have tp gave support to new projects ,for in the future ,we might also benefit from their success.
unfortunately now there are not many good projects, the crypto industry requires trust from the community, if the project cannot build a larger community and create their trust, I think supporting a project with a new concept will not change the future.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:42:19 AM

AI technologies and security coins are the ones that is worth investing for. However, we need to be careful since there no a lot of legit ICO's out there. Make sure that you know what you were investing and don't rely on what ICO rating says. Do some research and for me it is better to wait for the coin to be listed and check the circulation. Gambling on ICO's are just not worth the risk because of the low success rate.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:43:57 AM

You can't take profit out of crypto,many are in crypto to make profit and then see how blockchain tech can be of benefit in other ways.If we have some good coin existing already why going for new coin.
I am very much looking forward to supporting our projects so that our projects will be more and more developed and we will quickly make our co-ops even more valuable. Supporting new projects can lead to a better future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:46:31 AM

here a new project that has a good value for the future is certainly a lot of support. because the more technology days always develop. if supported by a good manager the project will surely develop.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:49:33 AM

that is what people are doing now supporting new projects. they support like investing but it comes also with profit. nowadays people won't just support a projects without something in return. in the end projects that can give more profit are getting more support.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:57:13 AM

In a society that faces psychological pressure, depression and anxiety.. I think that humans should leave aside the selfishness and lower the urge to make profit out anything and start supporting projects that can increase their overall well-being. I think we all wish a better future for our children. Don't you?

I guess it is no matter how good or bad the market is, if the project is really promising, many will going to support it, even us individual will be driven to support it. But we should still first examine the project if it has a quite potential in the market.

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:11:43 AM

After the price crash of the past months, many people are afraid to invest money. I understand that very well and am unsure whether to continue investing. In addition, the scam icos have additionally unsettled me.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:19:20 AM

Yes I'm investing in new projects even though there are too many scam ICOs. No one can stop me to continue on helping legit projects that have a use-case that will help the world. I believe in the technology of blockchain and my target projects are the ones who aims to help the nature and our environment to become a better world again.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:22:18 AM

It is difficult to find that thought, here investors look more at the side of the benefits gained than looking at how the project will be very useful in the future if we support it. In fact it is also up to investors because it is also his right, until now I still cannot afford to invest in ICO projects, since ICO losses and growth have declined, although there are several projects that have unique concepts and are very good to implement.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:31:23 AM

not all existing projects could provide a good future. a good project is a project that has a clear concept and purpose of useful functions. project on technology, finance becomes a considerable amount of material success as this will continue to be used for the future. in the selection of the concept will be important because it will greatly determine the outcome.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:09:00 AM

But projects need to prove that they will continue to develop for many years, many failure projects at this time because of nothing than ideas.

and to know the proof and get an enough profit, we should invest from the beginning,, if we buy when the project already big and the price already high,, thats same as we don't make any good investments portofolio buddy
because, usually the price will growing hard when the project proof show up,, right ?
but, we must know all about the project, wich mean we must do our research before investing,,

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:09:57 AM

Nice thoughts, but it is not going to work, you want people to go against their own self interests and that they forget about trying to get benefits for themselves and their families, you realize how that sounds? People have a natural desire to improve the circumstances in which they live and without that there will not be any progress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: