Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Supporting new projects can lead to a better future.  (Read 22312 times)
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

Of course we need to help develop useful projects. But now there are a lot of scammers who are very skillfully in scamming and only want money from investors!
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

In a society that faces psychological pressure, depression and anxiety.. I think that humans should leave aside the selfishness and lower the urge to make profit out anything and start supporting projects that can increase their overall well-being. I think we all wish a better future for our children. Don't you?
Are you currently investing in any project? What's that about?

Yes, you may be right. But question is which project we should support? There are a lot of projects are running. Most of it is SCAM! It is so hard to find good projects.

Investment is support..what ever amount for such coin or project investment is one way of supporting the said coin or project. Consumers investors are very critical on the project as posted on the treed. It should be good on fundamentals, clear market structures, and very appealable on the consumers investors. We can go back to the market history that what have been of Bitcoin is a process which accepted by the market investors. Price started very low, slowly gain until it really goes ups to what it has become now. With out the consumers investors support i think Bitcoin will just disappear in the market. yes i would agree that such support is needed for a project to remain in the market, with good future to look forward.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

The only project that is making me any money in this bear market is arbitraging and I earn money from the arbitraging robot. All other coins and tokens have made me humongous losses in 2018 at the point of my capitulating, but since I found the ARB robot it saved me from complete destruction. I do like other crypto projects but they have ruined me financially because I either bought in at the wrong time or didn't sell when I should have. The only luck I have had if anything is with Arbitraging but if all goes well, I still plan on investing also in a few other solid projects like PUNDIX, but not sure about new projects right now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

Of course we need to help develop useful projects. But now there are a lot of scammers who are very skillfully in scamming and only want money from investors!
Make sense, there's a lots of scamming projects who push away those investors and now the market was been left by people who are more speculative and observers, we need to be more furious choosing projects to invest  knowing who's behind the team and what is the real intentions if there's real usage and if the team are serious to continue and make the project succeed.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

Make sense, there's a lots of scamming projects who push away those investors and now the market was been left by people who are more speculative and observers, we need to be more furious choosing projects to invest  knowing who's behind the team and what is the real intentions if there's real usage and if the team are serious to continue and make the project succeed.
ICO quality must be proposed from now on, and I hope that this forum and campaign managers are not easy to work with them without knowing they have potential success or not, there must be an escrow fee held by managers as guarantor, of course it is very difficult to prevent ico circulation keep popping up. don't know who is really cheating and who's really good.

the best standard for ico must be started from this forum as a place of promotion to mediate prospective investors with the assumption of being sure of their investment.
mine2slow

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:12:18 PM

I only invest my time in new projects and no money.
I hope that will be worth something and i will be rewarded for it someday.
Lets see if i will have a better future through this investment.

Time is often more valuable than money. When you're engaged in Bounty in such a bear market, you waste it. If I were you, I would reduce the time to 2-3 hours per day. Let it be your hobby!
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

I agree that investing in new projects is likely to be much more promising than trying to invest in projects that are one or two years old. Moreover, investments in fresh projects look more promising because we are now at the bottom of the cryptocurrency market.
chadtn

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:08:05 PM

The greater the popularity of cryptocurrency, the better. I would be glad that crypto industry and blockchain technology will advertise on all TV channels, on the radio and in magazines. People need to know this opportunity. The best thing you can do is tell everyone you know.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:33:37 PM

Any activity should be started not with the desire to make a big profit, but with the desire to reach heights in this. So we have to think about the future. We can gain knowledge and experience in order to benefit from it in the future.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

It is true and I also believe that this market has a huge potential and we need to support it. But it is getting much more difficult to find the right project due to such market conditions and overwhelming number of scam projects.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

You're right, but I'm not ready to play patron. I want to earn money and help my family, not think about the future of this sphere.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

In a society that faces psychological pressure, depression and anxiety.. I think that humans should leave aside the selfishness and lower the urge to make profit out anything and start supporting projects that can increase their overall well-being. I think we all wish a better future for our children. Don't you?
nice idea, really. but it is a challenge for many, to give up personal gain. or at least think for the future and not for now. we all love to live in a present moment, such simple thing really. but indeed, we will have children

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:35:15 PM

Yes, I am investing in a new project. But I am not investing my funds, I investing my time and help for this projects to be well known. I think that it is not bad oportunity and thank that we can have a hope for a good future.

hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 06:37:46 PM

I believe in the future of technologies and crypto is a part of it. We have to develop because this happens to this world. It is continually developing. I support the strong projects and in my opinion ethereum is a project that we need to support.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

That is how the crypto system is, the project you least expected to sail through might become the next enviable coin on the market. And supporting it at a tender age means you might accumulate much of that coins through investment or through their bounty project. Its hits and you life changes overnight.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:19:15 PM

Unfortunately, most new projects are a waste of money. 1 or 2 projects can really change the course of the game, but they will be sponsored by large investors who are well aware of what kind of future blockchains are waiting for.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

support is needed in a project to achieve the goals they want, but we must see what is offered from the project and what will be done in the future

other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:27:42 PM

Collaborators for projects are in the bear market, they may not be able to earn anything during this time, and probably early next year. However, they will be able to become successful people and make more money in the future when the market returns. Then they are famous and their words will be well known, which is the benefit of supporting potential projects.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:13:11 PM

The only project that is making me any money in this bear market is arbitraging and I earn money from the arbitraging robot. All other coins and tokens have made me humongous losses in 2018 at the point of my capitulating, but since I found the ARB robot it saved me from complete destruction. I do like other crypto projects but they have ruined me financially because I either bought in at the wrong time or didn't sell when I should have. The only luck I have had if anything is with Arbitraging but if all goes well, I still plan on investing also in a few other solid projects like PUNDIX, but not sure about new projects right now.

You may also want to look at UTRUST, I think PUNDIX and UTRUST had formed a strategic partnership.  Currently UTRUST is at its bottom but the good thing is its upcoming release of its platform this Q1 of 2019.  About new project, I am more interested in ICO that comply with institution's policy.  This way they will do their best to meet their roadmap or else they will be sanctioned by law.  One way of protecting my investment.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:36:59 PM

For this time I am not investing for any project because of the downfall situation. I may return investing when I see the market seem recovering its value.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: