Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:54:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Supporting new projects can lead to a better future.  (Read 22312 times)
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:06:50 AM

Of course we need to help develop useful projects. But now there are a lot of scammers who are very skillfully in scamming and only want money from investors!
That is a huge issue, the amount of scammers in the market are making it very hard for investors to identify real projects from fake projects and if we cannot tell the difference then it is going to be impossible to support projects with full confidence that the developers are not going to disappear with the money they get.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:26:48 AM

In a society that faces psychological pressure, depression and anxiety.. I think that humans should leave aside the selfishness and lower the urge to make profit out anything and start supporting projects that can increase their overall well-being. I think we all wish a better future for our children. Don't you?
Are you currently investing in any project? What's that about?

I don't investing any ICO project but I like your idea of supporting new promising and legit project that works in the future and in this scene maybe this will help crypto rise again .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

Supporting new projects is not wrong, as long as you will support a good and promising one. Of course we’re all going to support the one which we know that can be helpful in the future. But right now, many of the new ICOs are nothing but scam. So let’s all be aware and support the good ones.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:38:16 AM

Yes, of course we have to support new projects that exist today, but we have to be good at analyzing which projects are good or just scam, because now there are many projects that fail or are just fraudulent, you also need to know the purpose or benefits of what kind of project for the future
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

Indeed the future development in technology is keep on increasing day by day. And for that we also need to grow along side with the technology, not just supporting it, but we should also need to be able to utilize them for the better future. and never forget to always stay careful when choosing technological project.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:57:21 AM

With this situation on the market, i am still mining and supporting network.
I dont know give it to me profit for now or not, i am have regular job to pay for electricity

boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:13:35 AM

not all new project generates profit expectations. If the project is not compiled with a mature concept then the new project will only appear but immediately lost when entering into the market and this much going on. Thus in determining the selection of the new project will be an important future profit.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:33:17 AM

In a society that faces psychological pressure, depression and anxiety.. I think that humans should leave aside the selfishness and lower the urge to make profit out anything and start supporting projects that can increase their overall well-being. I think we all wish a better future for our children. Don't you?

Yes we need to support new projects from ICO in order that we can find new altcoin that will help to salvage crypto in a dipped market , maybe not necessarily that you have to invest in ICO but the most important is to patronize the product after ICO , so we'll hoping that this idea will work .
Jadesola

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

It is not a bad idea to want to support new projects, but we must be careful because we have too many fakd projects out there looking for people to scam.There is a saying that,''the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know''.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

I believe the future is going to be awesome for cryptocurrency ,seeing new projects that certified users products ,estates and company's original certification ,even getting married on blockchain is now possible so blockchain chain is going to be well know and well used in the future ,it will be part of everyone
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

Their further development without control will lead to even greater and worse market conditions. Therefore, two options, either out of a hundred, skip a maximum of a trio of Ico, or tolerate scammers and roll into the abyss.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 06:24:25 AM

new project sometimes provides good functionality and innovations for the future. This certainly will be able to make the future of crypto and the world becomes more visible progress in all fields. but it remains selective to choose new project there should be the main thing because not all that is new is better.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:04:16 AM

I am investing in several project and i hope the project run like on roadmap. Every investment in a project have a risk but if we choosing project with solid development team, i am believe our investment will growing

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:36:13 AM

I oppose this view. It is very risky for ordinary investors. Although new coins have high profits, many new coins do not have a future, so it is safer for ordinary investors to choose mainstream coins.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:38:03 AM

Lots of people would wish to venture or i vest in what would bring great values to their lives and the things around them, but when it comes to investing, they might find it difficult to identify what is good for that moment. Some of them have been discouraged due to the news they see and read and created fear in them.
I think they all need proper orientation and the space needs to be made safe for them through regulations.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

Investors for their part can support all projects, but the reason will be different. Will our projects be able to offer a good idea and the future of their product? Without this, there will be no support from investors.
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

That is completely depends on the project that we are supporting.
We can't just support any project without even knowing what is the project about, cause not all project is worth to support.
We need to be selective when choosing a project that we wish so support.
nebuch

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

Supporting new projects doesn't mean instant success could be. Still it will go in the process of step by step progress such as getting the trust of community, market effective strategy, marketing procedures of the project, and the stable mindset of the team that can response to every communities quarries. Old and new projects are subjected with proper process in crypto systematically ways to success.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

It depends on whether the new project you are optimistic about is revolutionary, such as the Apple mobile phone of the year, which subverts the entire mobile phone market. Today's blockchain is also like this, but any revolutionary new project will not be smooth, during the period. Bumps are what we have to experience.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

I fully share your opinion. At the moment I do not invest in projects. While I only trade. But I also believe that it is necessary to support promising projects that can benefit people.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: