Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Supporting new projects can lead to a better future.  (Read 22312 times)
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:42:22 AM

I believe that investing in social projects and to support the weak projects are not right. We invest in the strongest and most reliable projects for profit and they are successfully working on the market. But if the project team is weak and unable to maintain herself and to create a working business. Then what is the advantages if they will give money just so not deserved.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:57:09 AM

Supporting new projects doesn't mean instant success could be. Still it will go in the process of step by step progress such as getting the trust of community, market effective strategy, marketing procedures of the project, and the stable mindset of the team that can response to every communities quarries. Old and new projects are subjected with proper process in crypto systematically ways to success.
obviously all of that requires a process, but it never hurts if we support a new project to succeed in the future, the most important thing is choosing the right project which we will support and of course reliable projects will always involve professional teamwork in it and have development goals the project for the future is better and much in demand by the public
lamby

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:25:37 AM

It's good to support good projects. But one should be wise in doing so.

Most are scams and or just type.
Do you due diligence in investigations.

Select your project with care.
 I can recommend Oretoken.io
A project from a real company that will share profits weekly

See their AMA here
https://t.co/aGn2TNXztz

tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:48:38 AM

In a society that faces psychological pressure, depression and anxiety.. I think that humans should leave aside the selfishness and lower the urge to make profit out anything and start supporting projects that can increase their overall well-being. I think we all wish a better future for our children. Don't you?
Are you currently investing in any project? What's that about?

Almost investors in market now just focus on purpose to earn profit and not interested in the technology behind. I think when blockchain and cryptocurrency is used widely in real life, everybody really precisely want to find out

restumaulana

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:50:41 AM

support in new projects is very important, but we must look at the credibility of the project from various aspects and what their future goals are for the crypto and blockchian technology

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:17:55 AM

Thanks for this enlightenment and as a matter of fact, if everyone is supporting new projects with good potentials. It would be a great development and would help the community a lot.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:23:15 AM

Many people enter the cryptocurrency world to make some profit, that mostly making they have less support on some project cause what in their mind is how could they makes so much profit with less investment to make.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

the new project could provide a great future but not all projects could be running as expected. This is the need for the role of research in order to be selective in choosing a new project there. certainly, the new crypto-generating project could give innovation and new color and this is needed in order to create an atmosphere that draws on crypto.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:26:11 AM

The Cryptocurrency project is new and evolving,  there are enormous potential presently untapped in cryptocurrency space.  There will attitude, economic altering changes in the future because of cryptocurrency technology. I believe cryptocurrency is the future of many great things in finance and business!

clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

I don't think that when it comes to supporting new projects, cryptocurrency will not develop very well in the next six months, so now support projects need to wait longer, which should be unfavorable for investment, which is a waste of time.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:08:31 AM

the new project could provide a great future but not all projects could be running as expected. This is the need for the role of research in order to be selective in choosing a new project there. certainly, the new crypto-generating project could give innovation and new color and this is needed in order to create an atmosphere that draws on crypto.
That's really needed knowing what would be the addition of such project before allowing yourself to invest your money, there's always opportunities around this market, the more you understand the chain and what's new project/coins offers and there's reality that can be develop then taking the risk can bring something good on its results.
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

The market is too young to say with certainty whether the projects will be needed in their current form. Among the largest capitalization projects, in my opinion, only Ripple is an innovative solution, which is already proving its superiority in the field of Bank transfers. But I agree that we should look more at the usefulness of projects and invest in those that can make our lives better. This is much more important than just using blockchain projects for your own enrichment.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

Currently that is not a new project, you need to be very selective and meticulous in choosing a new project at this time.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

Now I'm usually buying coins which in the Top50 to investing. Because these coin prices fell quite a bit. But when the market rise again, I will buy some of my money again from the new tokens. Because you can make a lot of profit in the long run by buying the new token. But what you need to know is that getting a new token from the crypto market where there are a lot of scam projects is risky. So I think it would be more accurate to buy new tokens with only a part of your money.
niteroy

Merit: 17

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

There are really many promising projects that are focused on improving living standards, improving the environment, improving the economy and much more. I think it is right to invest in such projects. But the problem is that you can make a mistake and invest in a project that only promised to create a useful product for society, but it was gone with money.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

In a society that faces psychological pressure, depression and anxiety.. I think that humans should leave aside the selfishness and lower the urge to make profit out anything and start supporting projects that can increase their overall well-being. I think we all wish a better future for our children. Don't you?

I don't see projects which can improve my children's life in crypto, if you really try to find such projects that you are looking for in the wrong place.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:29:42 PM

Well, basically new projects are opening the world to new opportunities and benefits of new technology that is being introduced in the world. It is really helpful if we invest on new projects to give them chance to showcase good tech.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

This year hasn't been appealing to me when it comes to investing in new projects. What i do is follow a project when i find them interesting and capable of making a difference. When they are tradable i get hold of some of their coin

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:20:25 AM

Supporting new projects doesn't mean they want to improve crypto, most people just want to earn some money.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 12:29:29 AM

we have to support projects that are developing a technology and also a game format, it will be useful in the future. indeed, for now there has not been any contribution yet, but in the future it will be more visible that the support we are currently doing is a good job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: