Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree that crypto news generates fake hype?  (Read 376 times)
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:57:13 AM

Crypto sphere is full of so manipulation and one of the best way to achieve that is to come up with fake hype.We just need to be wise or else we will fall for it.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:00:56 AM

It is all about news and hype. If the news are positive and there is hype around the industry, the market is boosting to the moon and it is green. If there are some news like "the end of BTC is near", the bearish market is coming to us.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

XRP has very good marketing , maybe sometimes they are too aggressive and over hyped. This is not only
the specialty of XRP, other coins do the same. We do not have to rely on these news, we have to make our own
research.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:44:00 PM

Yeah I appreciated with you. This market generated many kinds nd of fake news and deliver to them. And we most of the time accepted it with any doubt and start panic. So in that time we sold our token and they bought in a low price or vice-versa they created a hype and we go for the sale but in that meanwhile I hey also sale their coin so many newbie start to buy. Market manipulation is very bad thinks are whale are doing it from the very first. We need very hard world news and rules to deliver the right thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

Yes, of course, but I can tell you that in the same way and any news creates false advertising. This concerns not only the cryptocurrency market

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:47:13 PM

I do not think it generates enough hype at all. Look at all the good news that happened in the past month, there has been news about Bakkt ETF coming up, there has been news of google and samsung investing into a blockchain game, there has been news of Caribbean countries using blockchain technology to keep your identity saved forever, there has been the biggest news of NASDAQ and nyse giving bitcoin ETF options to people.

All of those news combined should have made bitcoin go back to 20 thousand dollars but look at where we are right now, nowhere near that and even going down. Hence, I think crypto news is not generating fake hype at all, hell crypto news is not generating any type of hype. We really need to make sure those news get heard a lot louder in order to fix this market.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

Found an article purporting to prove that it does, but not sure if I believe:

https://decryptmedia.com/2018/11/28/infographic-how-crypto-news-generates-fake-ripple-hype/

Have always thought this, though—Ripple, according to the shittest of the shittest crypto sites, is literally ALWAYS "poised to rally" or whatever, and it never does. Yeah, it's the best performing crypto, but the hype that swirls around it (and other currencies) is, like, 90% fabricated.

well may be yes but that is the business in crypto world. Everything gets hyped up in the news in order to increase the value of the market but then it dies down after few days. I don't think that's news and pretty common in markets where money is involved and there are people behind it who makes profit from it. I don't think many people read the news these days and more or so rely on social media.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████