Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull market soon? Or a trap? 🤔  (Read 10752 times)
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:15:35 PM

Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

Holder don't know if to sell or hold.

What are we to expect next? Bull run or just a trap?
It would be hard to tell that the market will no longer recover. There is a higher tendency that it would but one thing is for sure; no one knows when will such thing occur. As such, it would be better to not make any action at this moment particularly with investing to newly listed cryptos in order to not fall into trap if ever the recovery will be taking more months to occur.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

We saw many traps in this cryptocurreny and we will still see the many traps. I think Cryptocurrency's prices will not increase for 2-3 months. We should wait more for good increasing or Bull trap I dont know. We should be more carefully than past.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

Bullmarket is yet to come and we don't know when will such thing occur. This surely confuses the investors to do their thing. They are now scared to invest despite of the huge advantage that would possibly give them profit because there is also a huge risk. Investing do now appear to be a gamble of luck because there are no signs of recovery still.

Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

It is really hard to predict when the bull market would run but as for me, it is important that we'll think of the good things that might happen. Whether it's a trap or not, we should still believe on the possitive things that might lead us to a profitable trading and investing.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

It is really hard to predict when the bull market would run but as for me, it is important that we'll think of the good things that might happen. Whether it's a trap or not, we should still believe on the possitive things that might lead us to a profitable trading and investing.
keep doing analisys in each price movement.bull trap and bull run could not identify clearly except we understand technical and fundmental analisys in market.but if we already open transaction we should able to accept the risk.no matter it was bull trap or short selling.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

for me its a trap. i have seen many attempts in breaking resistance this year and i think this is not the right time to have a breakouy because of the market sentiments as well as the market psychology. for me it will be next year.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

Im still lookibg forward to a good 2018 ending and staying positive that this year will still ends with a much better market than the consecutive dips.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:02:29 PM

well ,
i dont believe about what bull run or something like that.
even it come, i mean market raising like 2017, it just like already setted,
just my opinion,
so , we just following what the hell happened.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
afroman1131

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

I think for a couple of weeks, we will not see any significant change. And than who knows Cheesy Would give a little more chance for bulls, simply because bearmarket can not last forever, and lasted long enough IMO.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

It is clear that the situation of this market is the bull trap. The exchange rate of this market has fluctuated and not stable. In some moment, the price is going up more than 10% just one day but then has a sharp decrease due to the sell of the investors to make a profit. So that the bull run will happen in the future when everything is ready for this.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:22:45 AM

Nobody really knows for sure when the bull market will start. These small up and down moves do not help clear the scenario so far.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:45:53 AM

I see from some of the history of bitcoin price movements from 2013 to 2017 every end of the year having a very good movement every end of the year will definitely go up and will be green and my hope is that a bull run can occur at the end of this year.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

Pure manipulation.. and i think that this will continue for some time, they are still trying to short bitcoin as much as they can and i think that it will finally happen.

They want to make as much money as possible, and then close the short positions to start pumping it again.

Recent growth is bull trap! Look how many longs are on Bitmex and soon they will close their long to take profit, after this we will go again to the 3000 level Cool.
DedgeDoge

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:08:31 AM

This situation is not at all like the market turnaround, although there are large volumes, but there is no price increase, which means that someone actively sells and does not release the price from the channel
Now it looks like the market is going to the better condition. The price is increasing but in slow motion in this position in the long term many investors come to invest in Bitcoin and other coins and this make the market rich. So we can consider it as a bullrun of the Bitcoin market and have to satisfy and to wait a little more.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:27:21 AM

I think the drop in the price of bitcoin is not yet over and according to some crypto analyst s or expert, it will further go down this yearend. Lack of positive factors will continue to drive the market down and bitcoin might not even going to break $5k for few months. Some investors are also waiting for the bottom price of bitcoin before they start buying again so it is not certain if bullrun will coming this december. But if this the decline of prices is caused by some whales or manipulators then it is difficult to know when will they pump the again.
ttg43

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:28:10 AM

The bigger players in the game are seeing the opportunities and are investing their money in a clever way. I think a new bull run will happen earlier than we expect.
last7minutes

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:56:32 PM

trap? I don't think so, well I think bull run will happen just be patient just hold your cryptocurrency for long term, you will earn profit in the future. Wink
The bull run will happen soon since it has been for long that price was down. Expect the price of crypto that up and down so nothing is wrong by holding the coins until now.

I wish you were right, but the length of the bearish period is not the proof of the bullish time coming soon. The market can remain too much volatile for several months more - we need to wait.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

We are in the first week of December and we have not seen any incline movements on all altcoins. Price are going sideways and no confirmation that we will have a bull run before the year ends.there is also a strong possibility for the value to drop.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:53:30 PM

bullrun will happen, buy MCO and be safe  Wink

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

The bigger players in the game are seeing the opportunities and are investing their money in a clever way. I think a new bull run will happen earlier than we expect.
It would be interesting to know what you base your conclusions on. I have heard many predictions and assumptions, but many of them are based on the expectation of positive news regarding the adoption of cryptocurrency, government regulation and taxation, the adoption of the ETF, the arrival of institutional investors, and so on. But all this will not happen until next year, so I see no reason to wait for the bull trend before next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: