Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:46:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull market soon? Or a trap? 🤔  (Read 10756 times)
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:55:18 AM

I don't think that there would be a bull run this December maybe just a trap.
I don't think that we could at least recover some of our lost before this year ends.
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:05:19 AM

We need to wait a while to comment because everything is new still, when these dumps finish then we can see our ways and where the crypto market is going, we can see it. At these days it is very difficult to say right things.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

We need to wait a while to comment because everything is new still, when these dumps finish then we can see our ways and where the crypto market is going, we can see it. At these days it is very difficult to say right things.
The fact is that the block chain will be used in many areas of human life. Even MasterCard is going to make anonymous transactions using the block chain. This will also play a very good role in increasing the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

Apparently there was a trap. And I bought this trap.
I lost a lot of funds on this trap, I really believed at the beginning of bull run, but it was just a trap...
It was definitely a trap but you are not the only one that fell on it, many other people did, what you need to do is to concentrate on what you are going to do now that you fell into this trap and if you are not a very good trader the only way that I can see for you to recover the money that you have lost in the market is to wait for the recovery of the price of most cryptocurrencies.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

I think we will see more traps like two or three. These traps gonna be happen in until April 2019. We should be more careful about that traps and we can earn money from these traps. We should follow more news about crypto and technical analysis.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:44:42 PM

I don't see an uptrend signal in the market now so wait and try to invest when there are a signal to recovery their prices.
dedi joni

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:46:00 PM

I think we will see more traps like two or three. These traps gonna be happen in until April 2019. We should be more careful about that traps and we can earn money from these traps. We should follow more news about crypto and technical analysis.
If it will run until april next year, that means the market will continue to be in a State of unstable as it is now? I think that's a long time to wait for the market to grow back, there has to be movement on the market, at least a little market power from the old had to sleep on.
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:41:29 PM

I guess by now we can conclude that everything was a bear trap, because we haven't seen any bull run yet and any gains was just short because traders will simply sell them to get a 1%-10% profit.

Of course eventually we will see bull runs going to happen in the future, but for now everyone should be very careful and used their common sense before investing, remember there are two ways to profits: going short or hold for long term, it's your choice.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:53:33 PM

I think the bull trend will start in mid-2019. At the moment the market is going down and it upsets a lot of people.

-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

I think the Bull run will start next year. This could be facilitated by a positive decision for an ETF. In addition, Bakkt could also be a trigger. I do not know if we can talk about a real bull run. I rather think that the market will grow slowly and steadily. In the long term, that would be the best and most sustainable development for the entire market.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:07:13 AM

If it will run until april next year, that means the market will continue to be in a State of unstable as it is now? I think that's a long time to wait for the market to grow back, there has to be movement on the market, at least a little market power from the old had to sleep on.
Now there is a conscious pressure on the market. We see only sad news around at the expense of the cryptoindustry. But we must not forget that in this way you are manipulated and enticed by your cryptocurrency for nothing.
Crypto can be manipulated anytime and i would not feel any surprise to see the bad news will appear consider this is a speculation market. More regulations will come but in fact that crypto needs to create its own regulation rather than use the government's regulation.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

I do not know about that, it is possible that more traps could happen but how many people are going to fall in those traps after they have lost so much money during this particular bull trap? So it is likely that during the next months the price is not going to crash that much anymore but I'm not really expecting a recovery either so I speculate that what we are going to see next is the price not moving much.
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

What is happening in the market now is in my opinion the last effort of bears whose strength has been running out for a long time. Will come soon a "moment X" after which there will be no more falling. Perhaps he has already happened, but we still do not know about it.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

What is happening in the market now is in my opinion the last effort of bears whose strength has been running out for a long time. Will come soon a "moment X" after which there will be no more falling. Perhaps he has already happened, but we still do not know about it.

After some drop, I believe there will be a momentum for uptrend which I believe happening on early 2019
Of course no one can predict with perfect what will happen in the future but people still have a hope that it will happen.
Without hope, bitcoin value will not stand on $ 3.300 , because some people believe that's why the market will recover very soon

Smiley
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

I think bullrun not coming soon, i predict its happen in january to february 2019 with a lot og good news from SEC, Bakkt, nasdaq and other

I understand now that we cannot predict the changes in the crypto market. Looking at the situation with the cryptocurrencies today, I doubt very much that December bull run is possible.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

I think bullrun not coming soon, i predict its happen in january to february 2019 with a lot og good news from SEC, Bakkt, nasdaq and other

If nothing extraordinary happens on the market, the bull run can start this winter already. I suppose the future Ethereum fork might affect the growth of not only ETH but the other altcoins as well.
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:45:05 PM

Soon? How close do you say so soon? If you're expecting 6 months, you're wrong. The market will not rise in the next 1-2 years. I believe it. Halving in 2020 is very important for this rise.

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

I really hope that the cryptocurrency market will go up soon. I'm tired of looking at the bloody bath. It brings me anxiety.

Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:24:45 AM

The process for the bull run is running so we are patient to wait for that opportunity, maybe the increase will be gradually in order not to happen bad things. The market moves and still responds despite the steady down value of crypto development.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:25:05 AM

If nothing extraordinary happens on the market, the bull run can start this winter already. I suppose the future Ethereum fork might affect the growth of not only ETH but the other altcoins as well.

so eth will also have its own fork ? I didnt hear that before but that will greatly helped eth to recover if ever the rumors will come true  although the chances of a bull run for major cryptos is kinda bit less because we are now getting close to the year end  . about the trap , there is no such thing as trap because the unexpected rise or fall of cryptos is only caused by the fluctuations or volatility and not because of other reasons  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: