Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull market soon? Or a trap? 🤔  (Read 10752 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:02:18 AM

I think bullrun not coming soon, i predict its happen in january to february 2019 with a lot og good news from SEC, Bakkt, nasdaq and other

If nothing extraordinary happens on the market, the bull run can start this winter already. I suppose the future Ethereum fork might affect the growth of not only ETH but the other altcoins as well.
Yeah if there is no big thing coming, maybe we should be patient and wait longer because there is nothing that will make demand rise dramatically without big things coming, unless there is manipulation, hope there is good news and big things come in the next year Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:30:33 AM

From january, there was only one nice rises in the april, other small rises were all bull trap unfortunately and we couldn't pass 8k anytime, and then drop to 3300-3500 dollar before few weeks.
Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:37:01 AM

For the future cryptocurrency market is a conjecture, I think cryptocurrency will soon usher in a new bull run, the cryptocurrency market will always be unexpected, so when many people think that the cryptocurrency market continues to decline, I think it will be strong Bounce! I hope to see it all!

Evetemot

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

I think bullrun not coming soon, i predict its happen in january to february 2019 with a lot og good news from SEC, Bakkt, nasdaq and other
Yes these progresses will definitely bring a bull market in the price in that month but it is also expected that the bull market will start in this month as the expert investors will know about the good furtune of Bitcoin in the next month so they will buy as much as possible from this month which will increase the price of Bitcoin.
dangerousdanjon

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

I think we will see more traps like two or three. These traps gonna be happen in until April 2019. We should be more careful about that traps and we can earn money from these traps. We should follow more news about crypto and technical analysis.
I do not know about that, it is possible that more traps could happen but how many people are going to fall in those traps after they have lost so much money during this particular bull trap? So it is likely that during the next months the price is not going to crash that much anymore but I'm not really expecting a recovery either so I speculate that what we are going to see next is the price not moving much.
We do not have to disappoint from the market as many crypto expert speculated that in the coming weeks we will see a good time in the market. They said that now none of the event will go against the market. The previous decline was just because of the news of ETF delay.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

From january, there was only one nice rises in the april, other small rises were all bull trap unfortunately and we couldn't pass 8k anytime, and then drop to 3300-3500 dollar before few weeks.

It is true that this year has seen many falls and hardly bull run or no rise major to be said. But this also means that it is volatility which does not means or guarantee that every year will have a rise or can expect major bull run. But one should not be discouraged by this as it still hold good promise to fly in coming time.
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

I think the market will start growing only in the beginning of 2019 when good news will appear. so you need to be patient and wait

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

It is true that this year has seen many falls and hardly bull run or no rise major to be said. But this also means that it is volatility which does not means or guarantee that every year will have a rise or can expect major bull run. But one should not be discouraged by this as it still hold good promise to fly in coming time.

all the predictions that sounded until today are nothing more than empty words. We must wait for real changes in the cryptocurrency market in order to begin to analyze and calculate future prospects.
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

no one Bulltrend are coming in near time, that's just another bullshit and issue, never trust other people about news or issue if bull are coming that's just a trap for you

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

Trap! Bitcoin is fast touching $3000 https://www.coingecko.com
pes1374
Copper Member

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

Holder don't know if to sell or hold.

What are we to expect next? Bull run or just a trap?
bull market will come soon    in Q1  2019
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

Bull market soon? Or a trap?
To find out this you can see the volume between candles, although sometimes it is not accurate but at least this way can avoid fomo, then how? If the volume on the red candle is bigger than the green candle, it is certainly a trap. Because usually before going down to the next level the whales will pump the price first to attract fomo traders.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:52:32 PM

Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

Holder don't know if to sell or hold.

What are we to expect next? Bull run or just a trap?
bull market will come soon    in Q1  2019
Oh, man, we wait for this market from Q2 2018 and nothing. I wait for some positive corrections at nearest 2-3 weeks but after dump again. Maybe I'm wrong but it's better to be ready to bad market and will get good. However today it hasn't any turn-over signs exclude dreams

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

maybe a bull market will be one of the good things, but we don't know when it will happen. I see if the market price can increase significantly but when is the right time and it can be a happy moment

hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

I feel like we might be reaching the point where crazy people who valued business ideas based on blockchain at billions of dollars based on soley a white paper are starting to wake up to the reality that they bought into a bubble. This is a good thing. Still some way to go, still a lot of deluded people who think their useless coins are worth $500m market cap based on a white paper, but they are less common now.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

Its start today  Grin, lets see what happen in few hours, but on marketcap look like its a good start for bull run..are you hope so?
Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 06:44:01 PM

For trading the situation is now not good for holding on because there are more bull trap. sell if you have gotten profit because surely prices will drop again in a short time

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

I am glad that difficult time period is passed away and we can see bull run!!! This is very perspective to look forward into the new opportunities that can be offered by crypto. I suppose I will earn some good money to the end of this year.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:48:12 AM

Crypto winter is here. I reckon we have at least one or two winter storms to bear before crypto spring is upon us.
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

I am glad that difficult time period is passed away and we can see bull run!!! This is very perspective to look forward into the new opportunities that can be offered by crypto. I suppose I will earn some good money to the end of this year.

yeah,,
i read many good news coming,, i hope the bull will coming too
i see, today the price of cryptocurrencies rising i hope is not a trap,, but the real bull sign my friend

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: