Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 11:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull market soon? Or a trap? 🤔  (Read 10756 times)
Gestiside

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:44:29 AM

Its a trap. People think that the market will easily change the trend and the transition of bear market to a bull run will easily make. I think every pump is equivalent to trap since people excites when they see a green in market. However, in my opinion, this is usual in a bearish market due to the low profits they get from the market. So, I expect a hype.

I am not sure if I am trapped. I bought some bitcoin cash at around $90. I wonder if it will go up a lot.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:36:25 AM

In responding to the crypto-coin market situation we must now be able to make a good strategy. You don't panic and then sell your coins because sales are risky. It's better to keep coins because the market will definitely increase. And before there is a better price increase we already have many coins that will be ready for sale later.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

Now IMHO trap again, look they killed most of the shorts and now will go down without passengers)

chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:01:46 AM

I think this time is still a stuck, the bull market will not come so soon, a lot of money left the cryptocurrency market, so I think this time the rise is only temporary, and the cryptocurrency market will return to $3,000.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

I think this time is still a stuck, the bull market will not come so soon, a lot of money left the cryptocurrency market, so I think this time the rise is only temporary, and the cryptocurrency market will return to $3,000.

As I look for the price recently I saw that the price goes to 4k so there is no reason to hit the 3k mark, although the price raise up it does not mean that it is a sign of bull run, but still it is a good sign that the market are going strong again.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

As I look for the price recently I saw that the price goes to 4k so there is no reason to hit the 3k mark, although the price raise up it does not mean that it is a sign of bull run, but still it is a good sign that the market are going strong again.

I agree, this is something that BTC will always shows its power because even though it experiencing difficulties this year, still there is hope that will always come. Value remain to be stable as of the moment which makes us to be at least happy with the trend.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

Its hard to actually know when the bull market will come based on the current rate of price action
It might be a bull trap tho

Just wait for more confirmation first
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

Its hard to actually know when the bull market will come based on the current rate of price action

- Indeed, the market at this time is more difficult to predict than ever because every price movement in the market has not followed a rule or chart, everything has changed dramatically in comparison with the past, even though it is covering a green color at this time but maybe in a moment, it will turn red and the bloodshed will begin, we can not know it. So, this could be a trap or not, we still can not have any evidence to determine that problem, the only person who can prove it is time and time will help us determine everything

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

It's true now to look at the possibility of a bull market is very difficult. We do not see the big pump is going, I think only a little increase in the form of a correction occurs due to a decline yesterday. There will still be the possibility the market will come back down again, because it didn't look stable. We have to wait much longer.

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

Holder don't know if to sell or hold.

What are we to expect next? Bull run or just a trap?
TRaps are all over the place since the scammers and manipulators together with those illegally using cryptocurrencies.thats why if you have no big knowledge about how this community moves,better stay away and leave the crypto world and find your own profiteering area

#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

I think that probably no one has any doubts left that it’s time to start buying cryptocurrency again. But do not rush to take Bitcoin, it is much better if you think well and choose coins whose capitalization is much lower than that of Bitcoin - these are the coins that will give you the opportunity to really earn in this market situation.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

Now IMHO trap again, look they killed most of the shorts and now will go down without passengers)

Even if it is a trap, I think the price will go much higher. After such a long period of price drops, I think that increases will last about a month or two, not just a week.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 363

Duelbits

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:36:01 PM

The signal of Cryptocurrency Bullish market i think already started at this december, maybe we will see the bull run at 2019 i dont know the exact date. but i believe on 2019 we will see the next run.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

We saw risings of cryptocurrencies nowadays but we will not believe bull run is coming quickly, these rising will may sign a bear trap. I wait one or two medium decreases and after that I will invest to cryptocurrency directly.
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

It's difficult to know if it's a trap or actually the beginning of the bull run we have been waiting for? I really hope its the bull season that is beginning but if not yet, the little increase in the market is encouraging, its a sign the market is coming up.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

The market will surely recover but don't expect much so fast. It might not be back to where it was but it will be stable.

I agree, overtime it will recover but it does not mean that it will recover overnight it will take months to years to achieved it, for now just invest what you can afford to lose.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Caesar_btc

Activity: 308

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:51:01 PM

Now it sounds like a trap. But we should not lose optimism. I think that after some time the bull trend will begin.

rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:05:45 PM

Now it sounds like a trap. But we should not lose optimism. I think that after some time the bull trend will begin.

Market conditions have been green for the past few days, maybe this is not a trap like the previous times, which has a slight increase and then goes down further down. the possibility of a bullrun market coming soon and all the price of coins has increased higher than the price of yesterday, we all must remain optimistic about the positive development of the crypto market going forward.

que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

The market in 2018 is going up and down, not stable — almost all the time the market has a downtrend. But in recent days, the market was suddenly rising up, and at now the BTC price surpasses $4,000 and ETH reach near $120. I think that now is the bull run of the cryptocurrency market and I guess that the rate will improve at the beginning of 2019.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:12:40 PM

We are all here happiy for this good news for bitcoin market will start to recover
Hoping this not a trap not manipulated price recovery in this Christmas holiday's

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: