Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:41:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull market soon? Or a trap? 🤔  (Read 10754 times)
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:41:10 PM

I do not think the market will recover quickly. I think we should be very careful now. I do not believe in the rapid recovery of the market.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:27:12 PM

I do not think the market will recover quickly. I think we should be very careful now. I do not believe in the rapid recovery of the market.
This is just the start of the year, we don't have to hurry for the market to starts the bull run since BAKKT and ETF will be coming in February. Maybe in February the market will starts the bull market. We will just have to wait and see if it is a bull trap or bullish market.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:54:37 AM

The bull market has not started yet and I am hoping ethereum excitement will affect cryptocurrency in genetal. I think the moment bitcoin start to rise, ethereum would probably double in price as well!

I also think that Ethereum has much more potential for grow prices than Bitcoin and other altcoins. Surely this is not a bull run yet, so we have to be very careful, but I think that if someone buy ETH now, he will be able to earn some money quite quickly.
if the bull run market has started then we can see the price of all the coins on the market has risen high but it looks like it hasn't started yet, of course Ethereum is a coin that has good potential in the future and Ethereum prices will increase if the bull run market has started.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:20:47 AM

There's no indication of a bull market starting yet. The only hope at the moment is that the ETH resurgence due to the upcoming fork can pull some alts up with it - which could happen as many have ETH as the primary trading pair.
Crypto overall is still massively dominated by BTC though, and in the past it has been BTC that has moved first when a bull market arrives.
We just need to wait and see, but BTC and ETH are the two to watch I think.

kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:32:12 AM

I have heard Bakkt has postponed again. Now I think the price will go down. I hope the second quarter of 2019 brings more hope.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:23:35 PM

I have heard Bakkt has postponed again. Now I think the price will go down. I hope the second quarter of 2019 brings more hope.

Bakkt raises 182 million dollars of their first funding round and this is good news. Also we are waiting for a decision on Bitcoin ETF which will be until the end of February. I look positively at the crypto market in 2019.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:01:55 PM

All the same postponing Bakkt, ETF and something else. Low power of buyers.
The bears may have already gone to sleep, but the bulls have not yet come running. It is too early to make a decision.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:22:06 PM

It is too early to say that it is a trap or not. I think that after exceeding the level of 6000 USD will we know if the next drops of prices are ahead of us, or this is the end of the bear market.

Do not think it is a trap or might have already being crashed to near low and would not have risen to levels of 4K . The rise itself proves their is a lot more to achieve and rise and fall will still continue to be a part of it . Keep buying on low and sell it on high or the rise to make money .
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:30:59 PM

It is too early to say that it is a trap or not. I think that after exceeding the level of 6000 USD will we know if the next drops of prices are ahead of us, or this is the end of the bear market.

Do not think it is a trap or might have already being crashed to near low and would not have risen to levels of 4K . The rise itself proves their is a lot more to achieve and rise and fall will still continue to be a part of it . Keep buying on low and sell it on high or the rise to make money .
Still finding a good timing to keep rolling from this market, shorting can be possible if you fully trust the chain, more than anticipating whether its a bull or just another exit trap, we should focus from how we can take some opportunities to gain from the market behaviors, buying low and selling high and continuously doing that from time to time.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:45:13 PM

Speculating more about the bull is not a good thing but you have to think bear market as an opportunity for the new investment in crypto that are in very low price and good coin. Invest like VET, Dogecoin, ETH, CAPP, STQ etc.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:27:53 PM

The catastrophic drop of this bear market is likely coming to a close, but a slow bleed out or sideways action through Q1 or later is pretty probably as sentiment has to slowly shift until we see real Bull action again.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:54:15 PM

ETH is very close to confirming a new bullish cycle but it hasn't yet. Same with a lot of other alts like LTC, TRX. It seems likely that the market will continue up for a bit. It may just be the slow rise we need to confirm that the bottom is in. However, this would also be a perfect time for bears to trap bulls, as ETH in particular is butting right up against major resistance in a rising wedge.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:49:04 PM

The catastrophic drop of this bear market is likely coming to a close, but a slow bleed out or sideways action through Q1 or later is pretty probably as sentiment has to slowly shift until we see real Bull action again.
if you take into account only ethereum, then the next updates can really affect the development of the platform. But since we really understand the impact Bitcoin has on the entire cryptocurrency market, this requires very weighty circumstances. First of all, massive investments in cryptocurrency will be able to save the cryptocurrency market.
MidnightWolf

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

I think that there should be real prerequisites for stabilizing the cryptocurrency market. Although the curling things only a good amount of investment will be able to bring the cryptocurrency market out of crisis. but since a lot of negative information is being spread, investors have become less active and it has become much more difficult to attract new users of cryptocurrency.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:51:01 PM

I dont think so we will see a bull run yet. In my opinion we need more time to see higher prices. Those who want to invest should be very careful and should not invest without thinking. They may lose their money Smiley

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:50:44 PM

I dont think so we will see a bull run yet. In my opinion we need more time to see higher prices. Those who want to invest should be very careful and should not invest without thinking. They may lose their money Smiley
We may not see it for this year but don't spread the negativity.  Smiley

This is the job of the institutions that are putting their time to study the crypto market. As long as there's money flowing in and out to the market, they will be interested to it. As long as there's a way to profit with this market, adoption is imminent.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dragonrage201

Merit: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:20:02 AM

This rise does have some signs of turning into the next bull run but no way to be sure until market shows its hand and prices rise lot more.
yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:42:44 AM

Bull market of Cryptocurrency is not here yet,  when bull market comes,  it can not be doubted,  it will be obvious to everyone that where indeed in bull market.  What we have been seeing so far are bounces and mini bulls!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:38:36 AM

I think this discount will continue in 2019 because the current world situation is very chaotic and many companies are in a very difficult time making investment more risky. We can return to this market at another time but this year will be the same as 2018 and very few opportunities to make money in this market.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:56:38 PM

Bull run for the next weeks to month until we fight for 6k.. Then we see a massive dump across the board and probably another 6 month bear market.T
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: