Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull market soon? Or a trap? 🤔  (Read 10752 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:41:53 AM

Any feelings that you may have that the bear market is over are probably mistaken, bull markets take time and you will eventually see the bull market appearing but it will take longer than a few weeks of stable prices to be able to tell if that happened, so be patient and take the opportunity to buy coins at cheap prices while you can so you do not regret missing that chance in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:05:36 AM

The collapsing market conditions made many people confused whether to hold coins or sell coins. I personally do short-term trading, every day I monitor crypto market prices. The market price turns red I buy a coin and when the price goes up I will be ready to sell it. With market prices rising and falling rapidly, we certainly need to be able to use them.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 04:09:56 AM

Well
It really depends

Bull market could appear to be a trap if the volume is not growing steadily but opposite
But imo, with the launch of Bakkt soon
Bull market should be likely
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:25:53 AM

Now the market goes to the side. I think this will continue for several months. But still, I believe that large investors will return to this market.
The lateral movement should not frighten, this is a natural process, after that you can think about a good growth of the cryptocurrency rate, this time it does not look like a trap

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:36:18 AM

What is happening for the last several hours tells me that the recent increases were a trap. It all depends if new investors will  follow this manipulation and fall in to panic again. I hope not, and those who are trying to cause panic will only lose funds for further dumps.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:04:26 AM

Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

Holder don't know if to sell or hold.

What are we to expect next? Bull run or just a trap?
It completely depends on your thoughts. In my opinion, it has no bull run, it does not have strong dumps. 2019 is a slow-growing market year and will slowly recover.
We should not expect bull run when the market has experienced a major crisis. We need to support it and give it confidence that the market can grow better.

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:52:31 PM

Considering the recent downtrend on the crypto market in less than 24hours, the market has recovers over 10% profit.

Many start-up projects has delayed listing for months due to the market conditions

Many listed projects who have listed below ico price for the fear of its price being dumped.

It completely depends on your thoughts. In my opinion, it has no bull run, it does not have strong dumps. 2019 is a slow-growing market year and will slowly recover.
We should not expect bull run when the market has experienced a major crisis. We need to support it and give it confidence that the market can grow better.
And nevertheless, all already some ico companies decide to exit on the stock exchange and at the same time begin to pay the promised funds to the participants of the Bounty companies. It can be assumed that these companies are suicide bombers or really promising projects.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:44:56 PM

What is happening for the last several hours tells me that the recent increases were a trap. It all depends if new investors will  follow this manipulation and fall in to panic again. I hope not, and those who are trying to cause panic will only lose funds for further dumps.
What is happening in the cryptocurrency market is now in any case causing a simple user panic. Of course, many people sold their real estate and gave the last money from the household budget to invest in cryptocurrency and they are most susceptible to panic and inadequate actions.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:58:23 PM

There's no indication of a bull market starting yet. The only hope at the moment is that the ETH resurgence due to the upcoming fork can pull some alts up with it - which could happen as many have ETH as the primary trading pair.
Crypto overall is still massively dominated by BTC though, and in the past it has been BTC that has moved first when a bull market arrives.
We just need to wait and see, but BTC and ETH are the two to watch I think.

Although there are no special indicatiors that say about the bulls coming to the market, we all hope that the cryptocurrencies will grow. I have invested a lot in 18 altcoins, and I am waiting that they will gain.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:28:05 PM

sideways will continue and several times a trap appears, there is no strong support structure and still in short-term conditions, the rate of increase has not yet emerged and I am sure many traders while still focusing on altcoins, there is no movement to change trends on a large scale I think April will change even better.
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:06:42 PM

I really don't think that we are near the bull market yet (you never know though) but we are just stabilizing a bit higher marketcap level than before.  This also means that coins and tokens are growing their value a bit.

Like people have stated in this topic already, 2019 will be most likely a year full of sideways movement.
yes i agree with you, i just hope in 2019 market is stable and no more Bearish are coming, and that's so hard for Bullish are coming in 2019 if we see market data from 4 years ago

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:21:33 PM

sideways will continue and several times a trap appears, there is no strong support structure and still in short-term conditions, the rate of increase has not yet emerged and I am sure many traders while still focusing on altcoins, there is no movement to change trends on a large scale I think April will change even better.
you're right, it looks like we have to wait longer to see market growth. the market still doesn't move at all, with increases and then down again. it seems like in the middle of this year we can only see a big movement. if it is not possible the market could go back down. I hope that won't happen.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:49:21 PM

Yes, its just a trap so those who enter through the hype of market will lose money, well its happening again and many people trap again with the ETH. I think we should not make this kind of attitude just for the benefit of our own interest, and we should start helping the market to fully recover. Its sad that there are still many whales manipulating the market.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:53:49 AM

The recent cryptocurrency market must be a trap. The bull market will not come quickly unless there are major positive news. But in fact the capitalists are the smartest, they will not consider buying a large amount of cryptocurrency now.

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 03:29:48 PM

The recent cryptocurrency market must be a trap. The bull market will not come quickly unless there are major positive news. But in fact the capitalists are the smartest, they will not consider buying a large amount of cryptocurrency now.
In any case, the capitalist risks nothing, because if he buys coins at low prices today, the future will still bring him a good profit. Moreover, he definitely has the means for life, except for those that he can put in the cryptocurrency.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:37:36 PM

I think we'll dip one last time...but i think we won't go under 100b MC....but we'll get close to 100b. Just my opinion - 2019 will be a lot of sideways movement.

I also think that $100b should be a solid support point. I suppose we are likely to see it tested in the next couple of weeks. It is difficult in these markets to separate logic from emotion. I want prices to rise, but looking at the pattern over the last 12 months it seems that any potential recovery is still some way away.

ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:00:17 PM

Today the market has gone up sharply. But people do not believe that the market can turn around. I also prefer to be very careful now.

DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:06:05 PM

Coin holders never know what's better and what's worse. Is it better to sell now or wait for a while. But I think at the moment ahead of the fall, which may drag on for a year. But I am comforted by the idea that in any case the growth will begin. Those who can wait will be on the horse.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:13:10 PM

Today the market has gone up sharply. But people do not believe that the market can turn around. I also prefer to be very careful now.
I am looking for trend continuation. Market movements are result of difference between buyers vs sellers. Imbalances don't let market to breath during bearish market. Small impulses can't change main market trend but watching flat prices can be boring sometimes.
Cryptomate03473

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:20:55 AM

I think the BULL market will came soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: