Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make Bitcoin Great Again  (Read 1671 times)
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

I am sure that plenty of people would want to see it again,
Most of us are still waiting for Bitcoin to be great again we all want to see it fly high again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

People always comment negatively about bitcoin. Whereas, it’s already very good, both in the system and price. When someone is introduced to bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrency, they don't look for market information that can be seen on the internet. People need education about cryptocurrencies. At least that’s what I think.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:36:11 AM

how can I myself not be able to give enthusiasm and promote the world of bitcoin to ordinary people and to beginners. because the price always goes down. so I'm afraid that they will turn on me ..
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

We have a lot of bad news and so much FUD lately, the prices of Bitcoin still shows little signs for recovery, some bitcoin miners stop mining and other has gone bankrupt and now is gaining a bad reputation for non-bitcoiners so potential investors are scare. But what can we do? I propose that we make a huge campaign promoting bitcoin everywhere in WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, snapchat, facebook, emails… Lest spread only the good news and even tell your family, friends, and neighbors that now is a good time to buy bitcoin. Together we can make a positive chain reaction.

This is very optimistic. When the market turns around and goes up - this will be the best advertisement for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. People again possess greed and they will forget about what it was before.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

To make bitcoin great again is we should not stop believing that bitcoins price will go rise up again. Keep on investing and trading with strategy.

dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

We have a lot of bad news and so much FUD lately, the prices of Bitcoin still shows little signs for recovery, some bitcoin miners stop mining and other has gone bankrupt and now is gaining a bad reputation for non-bitcoiners so potential investors are scare. But what can we do? I propose that we make a huge campaign promoting bitcoin everywhere in WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, snapchat, facebook, emails… Lest spread only the good news and even tell your family, friends, and neighbors that now is a good time to buy bitcoin. Together we can make a positive chain reaction.

It is very nice to be well-intentioned, but people like us, such little efforts are not very important for the market. Things have to be accomplished on a large scale.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

I believe bitcoin will rise again.. it will become great again..I know many are doubtful and many leave crypto because of its unpredictable condition, still some country ban bitcoin these things sometimes weaken bitcoin. prospect investor and country and people who patronize bitcoin think twice before going through this situation of investing and making it great again

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:20:31 PM

I believe bitcoin will rise again.. it will become great again..I know many are doubtful and many leave crypto because of its unpredictable condition, still some country ban bitcoin these things sometimes weaken bitcoin. prospect investor and country and people who patronize bitcoin think twice before going through this situation of investing and making it great again
- I would also like to believe in what you are saying, believe that bitcoin will increase and become wonderful again but it's difficult to do that when I look at the price of Bitcoin, look at the market, look at the atmosphere and mood of the people. Negativity is spreading dizzily while positive has gradually lost its edge, and with so many reasons, it made me not find any hope of recovery and return of bitcoin, you and many people always say it is good and potential, very valuable in the future but in fact is denying your opinions

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

Those people who did not know what is Bitcoin are most likely afraid of investing in crypto but I think we already know what Bitcoin it is because we are the enthusiast on this. But those new newcomers who didn't know what is bitcoin they are weak or doubtful people who always half-hearted to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin was already popular, and since it is decentralized no one can advertising free from this.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

It is very nice to be well-intentioned, but people like us, such little efforts are not very important for the market. Things have to be accomplished on a large scale.

We may not be whales or popular investors and traders, still, we can make a change. A change that may not be that visible to the eyes of some people but we can make a change. In our side, we don't make large or big changes but we do can start a change that is not that big nor large but a small change that might be big in the near future. Not all people can start big, they start small.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

First of all wanna say Nice Cap dude,i wish i could have one also.

I am not stopping spreading the good word about cryptocurrency specially bitcoin until now after lots of bad words and issues thrown into this community,i never stop convincing those people around me to study ,research and eventually invest in crypto.because i believe in our future here and i want them to be part also in future
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

I think that until now there are no signs that bitcoin will recover soon, the trend of the bitcoin price movement continues to decline, maybe your idea is good by campaigning for bitcoin and now is a good time to buy it at a cheap price will go back up.
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

Bitcoin is digital coin that any one can use for easily, like buying of good,things etc. Anyone who knows about bitcoins is the only one who understands each transaction thats why we need some effort to spread every single word about it. a To increase the knowledge of people about this coin and many more people to know about it, one thing to do is to add some more investors if they know theres a lot of purpose how to earn.
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

how can I myself not be able to give enthusiasm and promote the world of bitcoin to ordinary people and to beginners. because the price always goes down. so I'm afraid that they will turn on me ..

Yes, that should not be, because you will be criticized later. Be wise, explain and wait for what's good going with bitcoin and make people think that bitcoin is a good place to input. Do not force or push, stay calm and act to prove Cool.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

I am sure that plenty of people would want to see it again,
Most of us are still waiting for Bitcoin to be great again we all want to see it fly high again.

We don't need to wait for Bitcoin to be great. Is Bitcoin not great now?
In fact, Bitcoin has been successful to some extent. It has become the most popular crypto in the world, and in 2017 it overshadowed all assets such as gold, stocks, etc., which is enough to illustrate Bitcoin is great.
But Bitcoin is not perfect enough yet, not good enough, we just have to wait, it gets better.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:13:23 AM

I do not want to get blamed from my friends by urging them to buy and the price keeps dropping, I could lose my friends if I do this, maybe to my enemy I can urge them to do so, you can promote Bitcoin but when it comes to buying you should give them the advantages and disadvantages.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:18:48 AM

We must take into consideration that bitcoin is not all about the price speculation but it's great because of the technology and solution it offers to the people. I think if we want to promote bitcoin let's start with the uses cases because eventually mass adoption will follow as well as the price growth.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:21:36 AM

If the value of bitcoin is increasing many people are talking how good this currency is, however if the value is decreasing they're talking bad against it and worse people who dont have enough knowledge in btc are calling it as scam investment.

I know the history of bitcoin very well and im still optimistic, people who are planning to invest should do an extensive research first before investing their hard-earned money.

Its important that you have a knowledge in crypto and not relying in others words pertaining to it so you wont blame anyone incase your expectation didnt happened.

odeyeletobi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:30:51 AM

Thanks for this topic, we should always have it I mind that bitcoin can be made great if only we put it principals off heart and follow it procedure. Also we should talk about it to people who have not heard about it. We all know about what the world economy stand for.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:03:10 AM

I really believe Bitcoin will be great again, the big pump will happen in the future, Bitcoin will be used as payment throughout the world, and the government will recognize the existence of Bitcoin. we just have to wait until the Bitcoin is great again...
That's true, a few days ago I had felt a weakness in the payment system for sending money in two different countries. My friend wanted to send money to me at that time, so they sent money through western union and what happened? it took me a week to wait for the money to arrive at my bank account, honestly that was the thing I was very sorry about. It will be different if my friend sends money through bitcoin, maybe it only takes a few minutes the money can get to my bank account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: