Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make Bitcoin Great Again  (Read 1671 times)
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:06:18 AM

i strongly disagree with this. because basically you are saying "price has dropped, lets make it rise again and call that 'great'". bitcoin is not about price and profit. so when its price drops it doesn't mean it stopped being "great"!
it you want to run a campaign advertising bitcoin, that is great. but as long as you are not doing it to make the price go up. and more importantly as long as you are not advertising bitcoin to others as a means to make profit because of its rises.
doing things like this will only increase the volatility and make the rise (the thing you are hoping for) harder. we don't want more speculators running around, we want more real adoption. we want merchants running a full node, a lightning node and accept payments through bitcoin. we want people who see the advantages of using this unique decentralized currency and spend it.
I agree with your idea, bitcoin will be great again if bitcoin can be used for the entire community for shopping, this method will increase the value of bitcoin faster than the spread of advertising on all media

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:17:41 AM

all people here want to see bitcoin price increasing more and more again, we all here want to makes bitcoin value us higher than ever. and i hope it will happen soon, not in short time, i think it will be realized next year or 2 years later

Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:59:20 AM

Therw are many ways that will make bitcoin be great again, and one of this is the correction of things which brought bitcoin and cryptos to its price falldown, if everybody would participate for the correctness of wrong contributions of the bitcoin falldown then , I think that time will come that bitcoin will be great again.

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

If we want make bitcoin great again like december 2017, i think we should hold our coin. I am believe hold is good option to make bitcoin price rising again. WIth holding our coin, supply coin in market will reduced and hopely the price will increasing

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
rony01941

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

Bitcoin's bad times are going on. Bitcoin's price has dropped a lot, but hopefully Bitcoin's prices will rise again in the future. Me and my friends have kept hold of Bitcoin in future to benefit. I have discussed Bitcoin with my family, buying Bitcoin They are interested. I think Bitcoin's good time will come back again.

joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

If we want make bitcoin great again like december 2017, i think we should hold our coin. I am believe hold is good option to make bitcoin price rising again. WIth holding our coin, supply coin in market will reduced and hopely the price will increasing

Yes the slogan look very amazing and shows positive result towards investors, Bitcoin market value is not good at this time but it doesn't meant it will going to end. Lot of peoples in panic situation and fear of loosing money has sold bitcoin in less value which took the market into more lower state. Just be calm and hold the BTC it will be profitable in upcoming months just forward this slogan among others so that people will have positive response on bitcoin.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

Making bitcoin great again is a worthy venture to do. We can advertise in our social media platform and organize meetups especially now that the bitcoin price has dipped and advocates buying of bitcoin now so that those that will buy within a short distance time be in profit. When we stimulate the buying and selling of bitcoin which will have a massive impact on the market.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

making a product that has a bitcoin theme is also a good step. but in my opinion to be even better is to make bitcoin become more functional value which can be an online payment tool on various platforms, steam, and roadside shops. that way, we have made bitcoin better and more valuable to everyone because it has functional values.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:25:45 AM

Let start now by holding and using it as our primary crypto assets, Maybe next year we will see again some improvements from the price of BTC, Don't lose faith bitcoin is still great, It's still the number 1 cryptocurrency in the whole world right.

man5ari

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

I agree with you, but while introducing let newbies learn about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, it will be fruitful for them to understand fully before investing...

Thank you,
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

I think that there is no need to conduct an additional campaign to popularize Bitcoin in order for it to restore its reputation. This and so will happen in the very near future because those who manipulate the market probably have long ago prepared a huge amount of news for this case that will appear at the right time.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

I think that there is no need to conduct an additional campaign to popularize Bitcoin in order for it to restore its reputation. This and so will happen in the very near future because those who manipulate the market probably have long ago prepared a huge amount of news for this case that will appear at the right time.
sorry, but I think we must to spread the benefits of BTC to the public, we want to change the public negative mindset to BTC.

it will help and support the recovery of BTC quickly, so I think that we can try it as our contribution to BTC.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:26:47 PM

For me Bitcoin is always great even if it was on a bad situation  right now.
If you still believe in bitcoin despite of the low value of it, thats a big help for bitcoin.
Stay on the line and be positive that it will recover soon.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:22:29 PM

I feel bad for those who sold their token at this time because whales probably bought them all then sold it to other with a higher price during pump. What an irony if those who sold it will try to buy during pump again. I hope not but if they do then they suck in trading anyway. We can make Bitcoin great if we keep spreading it to make more people adopt to it.

NoMoreForksPls

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:25:04 PM

For me Bitcoin is always great even if it was on a bad situation  right now.
If you still believe in bitcoin despite of the low value of it, thats a big help for bitcoin.
Stay on the line and be positive that it will recover soon.

Agreed. Insane unsubstantiated pump might be over, but fundamentals are still decent.
GoodAltcoin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:53:50 PM

I agree with most of the things written here. BTC needs better support system, there is no lack in the product. If the situation continues and if the support drops even more, something will probably drastically change. BTC is not the same without its support system and its community.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:06:38 PM

I agree with most of the things written here. BTC needs better support system, there is no lack in the product. If the situation continues and if the support drops even more, something will probably drastically change. BTC is not the same without its support system and its community.

Right.If we will promote bitcoin in a more positive way,i'm sure the people will choose to have bitcoin rather than increasing fiats.So obviously bitcoin will create more demands again and finally seeing its price starts taking a good increase again.And with good advertisements we will create in social media,then it will surely attract more people especially those who have heard bitcoin already in the early years but have not made an actions on it.

a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

Yes we can read and hear something bad regarding in bitcoin just because of what happening right now on the value but bitcoin is a great coin than others and still bitcoin is on top so nothing to worried those negative thinkers and those always saying FUD, scam, die forget it because bitcoin will rise again after this dumping.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:52:30 PM

Wait to stable again their price before you going to plan campaign to seen people how much bitcoin great again as currency potentially to gives better earnings.

Didn't avoid have some critics against the digital currency will gives negative effect for bitcoin specially in this recent price dumped.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:00:39 AM

In my opinion the most important thing is to encourage the mass adoption of bitcoin to be realized soon. Because, if mass adoption has been realized. So by itself, it will further increase the value of bitcoin
As of now we keep on pushing massive adoption of cryptocurrency especially the bitcoin. We can see the massive adoption of bitcoin because it is already known all over the world. Once the bitcoin already the hit the massive adoption we see the rising price of it in market because it will become in demand.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄