Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN Hacking University - Let's Begin  (Read 386 times)
btc-room101 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 07:16:38 AM

It's fairly clear here that BITCOIN needs people to hack BTC, to keep it strong, so its in the community interest to know what the hackers are doing, right?

There are people who are bored with the normal 'bitcoin' stuff, and want to take it to the next level, so I guess we move-along by question and answer stuff,

Probably should start with 'how do I collect my database of all addresses and their value', that should be done in python, and I will post the code.

The thing to remember is that everytime the  bitcoin source is updated, they modify the blockchain, which breaks parsers, so its important that your parser is hand-rolled, so that you always know that you can fix it, everytime btc is updated.

You run your parser once to get all the addresses, after you have another task that run's every 15 minutes that updates any new addresses.

Your going to need a 32gb system of ram, and at least one 4tb hard-disk preferrably many, I find its good to have a disk for each category, like

1.) private-key data base
2.) address database ( public-key hashed and not-hashed )
3.) password database - brainflayer text 2-4 tb of all known strings for all languages
4.) bloom-filter databases
5.) AI training database, containing 500 million or more priv/public-address pairs for training FFT, SVM, LSTM,...

You also need many or at least one GPU, for either breaking private keys ( super-gen ), using super-brainflayer, its preferrable to have 1060 or bigger, e.g. more than 3gb of ram, AMD is possible, but support seems to be better with CUDA

You need to be running FULL txindex servers for all the most common bitcoin-clones, including bitcoin, as your going to want at least 200 million or more public addresses for your search space

All the code is written in python, but common tasks are written in BASH, everything is LINUX ONLY, and the GPU stuff is all C++
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ABCbits
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 7470

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:16:49 AM
Merited by bob123 (1)

You don't need university to achieve your goal

But if we were to find bitcoin vulnerability, IMO it's better to check other things (which more likely have vulnerability) such as :
1. CSPRNG used to generate seed
2. OP_CODES script
3. Value overflow/underflow
4. Transaction/script/block verification

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:23:32 AM
Merited by DarkStar_ (5), suchmoon (4), ABCbits (3)

3.) password database - brainflayer text 2-4 tb of all known strings for all languages
5.) AI training database, containing 500 million or more priv/public-address pairs for training FFT, SVM, LSTM,...

Point 1) to 4) are not related to 'hacking' at all.
You are basically relying on busted (publicly available) private keys OR bad RNG's to be used.

That's not an attack at all. That's exploiting bad software (used to generate private keys) / bad user habits.  This has NOTHING to do with the bitcoin network.

Point 5) is senseless. You can't train an AI (which is NOT some kind of magic machine) to 'crack' randomness.

You don't need university to achieve your goal

But if we were to find bitcoin vulnerability, IMO it's better to check other things (which more likely have vulnerability) such as :
1. CSPRNG used to generate seed
2. OP_CODES script
3. Value overflow/underflow
4. Transaction/script/block verification

This.

If you want to make BTC better (or steal BTC), search for vulnerabilities.

You probably got the best odds when searching for faulty implementation of clients which can be abused in any way.

PietCoin97

Activity: 91
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:06:08 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 10:22:01 PM by PietCoin97

i search for now with 5 GTX 1070 Cards with 600Mkey/s with Bitcrack the 58bit bounty.

My address list is 850k.

I have also a list with 42k addresses with a ffund of 50 BTC these are the addresses from 2009 and 2010 where the mining reward of 50 BTC goes to a wallet. The entry of the wallet means "NO TRANSAKTION NEW GENERATED Coins" so mabey when we have one pub key for that we can mine these blocks or something. There are 42k addresses and there are also 25 BTC addresses you know because The halfing after 4 years.
PietCoin97

Activity: 91
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:22:22 AM

It's fairly clear here that BITCOIN needs people to hack BTC, to keep it strong, so its in the community interest to know what the hackers are doing, right?

There are people who are bored with the normal 'bitcoin' stuff, and want to take it to the next level, so I guess we move-along by question and answer stuff,

Probably should start with 'how do I collect my database of all addresses and their value', that should be done in python, and I will post the code.

The thing to remember is that everytime the  bitcoin source is updated, they modify the blockchain, which breaks parsers, so its important that your parser is hand-rolled, so that you always know that you can fix it, everytime btc is updated.

You run your parser once to get all the addresses, after you have another task that run's every 15 minutes that updates any new addresses.

Your going to need a 32gb system of ram, and at least one 4tb hard-disk preferrably many, I find its good to have a disk for each category, like

You also need many or at least one GPU, for either breaking private keys ( super-gen ), using super-brainflayer, its preferrable to have 1060 or bigger, e.g. more than 3gb of ram, AMD is possible, but support seems to be better with CUDA

You need to be running FULL txindex servers for all the most common bitcoin-clones, including bitcoin, as your going to want at least 200 million or more public addresses for your search space

All the code is written in python, but common tasks are written in BASH, everything is LINUX ONLY, and the GPU stuff is all C++

Can you please post your code and description again?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: