Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Destroyed me at all.  (Read 2509 times)
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:44:15 PM

My recommendation is that you keep waiting because bitcoin is not going to disappear, I assure you, it is the only currency that can be replaced but it will always be the first and best known for the use of payment methods and more. You can recover everything and more, with patience.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:05:49 AM

Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.

You should patience with your own investment. Its true bitcoin drop the price but bitcoin price always volatile. I think its much better to keep hold bitcoin as long you can because the price always growing. Right now, better waiting and hold it for long term
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:10:20 AM

They say that bitcoin is good for a long term investment, if you expect to reap a harvest of profit in just a few months it would not be the same price as you expected it to be maybe smaller but if you wait for a couple of years I think you would see that its growing and getting higher then your profit becomes bigger...wait patiently if you want to earn more profit.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:16:20 AM

Hang on.Hope dies last)I think, that in this year is worth all to leave as there is.But next year we will see.Maybe everything will change and we will be lucky?) I unfortunately, too, in a big minus.Pretty much lost,still owe the Bank.Let's hope for the best.

Yes, I am waiting for that golden moment.
if you sell all your assets now, I'm sure you have lost more than 60% of your total assets before, but if you want to hold at least until next year, maybe there is a new hope, maybe you can profit or at least reduce your losses, but I'm sure we still going back to $20k someday
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:40:04 AM

Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.
the decision you have made by buying a bitcoin worth $ 10000, now the value of bitcoin has dropped by $ 4000 so your bitcoin selling value has also dropped. My advice is that you still hold the bitcoin that you have bought and wait for the price to rise above $ 10,000 and then sell. if you dare to buy at a high price, you should dare to buy when the price drops.
daweller1

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:13:14 AM

Everyone these days wants everything to be easy.
That sense of entitlement.

It's like Steve Miller said... You know you got to go through hell
Before you get to heaven

For the love of God, dont sell in the next 3 years. At least wait for the halvening

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:30:39 AM

I think it doesn't yet destroyed you, by now you just have to be patiently wait for the right time for bitcoin to comeback its price. You definitely destroy if you would sell or trade your bitcoins by now.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:48:21 AM

even if it's true or not you invest 15 to 16 bitcoin. the thing you do is wrong, because there is a greedy tendency in you, you should not invest all capital in one price condition, you can share it systematically, so that when an unwanted condition occurs you do not experience a substantial loss. how can you who have that much capital not analyze deeper and make long-term predictions in the crypto market. you doubt.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:54:43 AM

even if it's true or not you invest 15 to 16 bitcoin. the thing you do is wrong, because there is a greedy tendency in you, you should not invest all capital in one price condition, you can share it systematically, so that when an unwanted condition occurs you do not experience a substantial loss. how can you who have that much capital not analyze deeper and make long-term predictions in the crypto market. you doubt.
I agree with you, that before entering the crypto market we should analyze the market deeper so that we didn't regret for the possible outcome of it in the future and also diversifying our capital in any bitcoin price level is a good idea because it helps us to minimize the risk of staying in one price that could make us hard to earn a profit in a long period of time when the market goes down.

Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

bitcoin is currently draining everything, draining emotions and patience, but what has been planted must be a time when it is not in vain if you want to be patient and wait for harvest time

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:05:53 AM

If you bought Bitcoin in pursuit of fast money, I feel sorry for you. If you have invested in the future, just keep Bitcoin and you will be happy.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

if you have extra patience to hold the bitcoin you have, of course bitcoin has a bright future if it can be used as a long-term investment asset. all crypto users believe bitcoin will experience an increase in price after going through the current market price correction. it's better to wait for the right time and don't panic about facing a declining market situation because from year to year the bitcoin price movements always surprise the holders.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

Hodl and you'll prevail, or sell and he will prevail who would bought it from you. Your decision, my good friend, who isn't even in crypto says that after this year bitcoin goes to the sky and he does not invest, he does not know much about it, but he very much knows world but those who are long in crypto say that it'll go up after 2-3years or so... hmmm... Something is fishy here.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Olaiasal11
Copper Member

Activity: 267
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

bitcoin did not destroy you, but you are destroying bitcoin's market. You did not learn to be patient. You do not understand anything except profit. If you were to gain 5000$ from every BTC today, then you did not post anything here, you used to hire a ship and roam the sea and enjoy it. Many of your posts are losing hope because of your post. Many others are reluctant to invest. Please do not comment on this. If you are patient then you can win in the future.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

I think your not study well about safe investing in bitcoin
And you didn't know how bitcoin moves as volatile crypto currency
Why you are investing huge of money than you didn't know how to earn in bitcoin as investment
Bitcoin not destroying you, you made decision in yourself without full of knowledge
But don't worry their have a big possible to back your investment in the future if bitconn n increase again
Wait for right time don't panic hodl you investment

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

I've read a post here in 2014, complaining that he bought 1 million usd worth of BTC at $600....BTC fell to 200+ usd at that time.

anyway you can average down...hope you learn, get your money back and profit in the future. 
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

What were you trying to do? If you were "investing" in BTC then you should have noticed that it is a terrible investment. It was not conceived as an investment and has poor utility as such. You should expect drops of 60%-70% or more. This is totally normal.

It is also a beta phase social experiment with profound risks of failure. Which is why rule number one in investing is "Thou shall never invest more than you can afford to completely lose." A better approach is to use it as money (since it is money). Just buy $200 worth and spend it when it goes up. Then repeat.  Live life on a discount.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:08:11 PM

I will like to ask if you bought for long term investment,  or for just short term trading to cash out profit if there woukd be any pump like the 2017 December. ? If these questions are well answered,  then you will know of bitcoin destroyed you or not. Bitcoin has a huge potential.  But not a sudden price increase as we expect. 
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:44:56 PM

Seems like, you got a big disappointment because you've bought bitcoin more expensive compared to today's price, right? You don't need to think that bitcoin destroy you, you just in coincident bought bitcoin in the wrong time. There's nothing wrong with that, it's just a risk we have to take when we deal with bitcoin, it's unpredictable.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

I will like to ask if you bought for long term investment,  or for just short term trading to cash out profit if there woukd be any pump like the 2017 December. ? If these questions are well answered,  then you will know of bitcoin destroyed you or not. Bitcoin has a huge potential.  But not a sudden price increase as we expect. 

Unlike you think, you have to understand short-term investment or long-term investment, want the words still matter the most is your calculations, your future strategy that out. But all will be destroyed if Bitcoin suddenly fluctuates as between November / 1818. I hope you understand, profit is not because I want to or not, but whether I have luck or not Cool.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌