Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Destroyed me at all.  (Read 2509 times)
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

You're very safe as a long term holder of bitcoin unless you don't look bitcoin as a short term investment. stay strong, make sure you pay less attention to the recent price. Bitcoin will be back, who knows you will be very very happy on to the next years! We know that crypto is very speculated and unstable market so you made some great and some bad calls. That is obvious.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

if you become such depressed and kept all your eggs in the same basket, you will end up loosing, but if you have some more patience, you might come with some profit in time.  let me show a demo trade on eToro, one of my known guy wanted to learn investing in simple words last week, and i helped him opening an account there and made some demo investment.

I bought FB and AMZ stocks when those were in loss and that went more down the day I purchased (demo) those using his account, also there were BTC.

now, only BTC jumped a little next day, with some 7/8 dollar profit, and AMZ and FB were in dipping. but right now, FB and AMZ are the stocks that are making money and BTC is in dip again!

Today, like a few hours ago, he told me he will buy some more FB and AMZ as they are paying off, but I told him to get some more in BTC as BTC is cheaper now, and will pay off in future.

the thing is, he gets nervous when a stock goes down and think that this is end of that stock, but in reality, 80% of the dipping stocks recovers in time, you just need to wait up till then.

if you are a short term investor or trader, you only see current profit, but any investor will see the future profit in dip stocks.

Again, this is a small demo of etoro in demo trading, not in real trading to help one of my friend to understand, nothing real.

shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

If you're not a true believer then you shouldn't have put your money in bitcoin. You've purchased bitcoin at $10000 and now the price per bitcoin is $4000, which is 60% less than the purchase cost. I suggest you keep the faith and hold your bitcoins and consider it as a long-term investment.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.
I am quite sure you knew about the risks when investing on bitcoin/cryptocurrencies. You bought it when the price was around $11,000. That means you did hold till the price reached around $20,000. When the price started falling, you didn't sell your coins. You kept on holding it. Then why are you giving up now? Just keep holding it. Eventually you will make profit. And do keep in mind that its the value that has dropped. You still have the same amount of coins that you have bought.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.

At this point a lot of people don't even care about making a profit they just want to break even.  Many bagholders are waiting for the price they bought at so they can immediately dump and relieve their stress.  I'm kind of in the same situation for the altcoins that I bought, most of them are down 90% or more.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

First of all why you invest on bitcoin? Did you see something good in this technology or you just feel the hype and enter in this market?

It looks like you don’t know how much risk you take. Well, its sad to hear about your loss and I know its a big money but don’t worry, just keep on securing that money because bitcoin will hit your buying price again in time, just have more patience as we are still in a bear trend. Go for long term holding, you have so much bitcoin for the futures pump, it will be more worth it just trust the process.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

You forget, that the price of bitcoin is very cheap when it is first marketed, and at that time not many bought it, and the price went up and down every year, it is normal, I actually see the future of other bitcoin and cryto currently open
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

Price changes in the crypto market at all times. And today the price of Bitcoin has gone quite a bit. Because of which many people are feeling. That happened to them in Bitcoin. The investment will harm them. But I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will soon increase.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

You still keep bitcoin and its value may increase again in the future. Bitcoin does not destroy you, it's only by market fluctuations. Everything can change in the blink of an eye, and the value of bitcoin is the same from zero and up to 20k and back to 4k as it is now. It is important now that you keep the bitcoin number and wait in the future.
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

Funny how you feel like that, I mean are you not aware that crypto is volatile? It is not only you. so you hodl  btc you could have done so much with it if you only did some research but obviously you did not. Buying is not the only thing there is in bitcoin or crypto in general. Price went down to more than 50% since you purchase it and so what? are you thinking that you will invest in it and wait for it to gain some and go like how you would with stock market? You failed to plan your crypto strategy if there is any. Crypto is not here to destroy but to build but you will have to understand first how it works!
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:00:25 PM

Don't be such a bad business man. These things happen and they're called the UPS and downs of business. Well, if I had my way and for your sake, I would like for the btc price to still stay down around $4k till the end of February 2019. At least to teach you a vital lesson in trading.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Haticem

Activity: 268
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

If you look at the prices, psychology breaks down. Instead of doing this, keep it in a safe environment and forget about it. I assure you, you will get a lot of money after a few years....
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

I understand the market decline this year is worrying you because the price is falling. No need to worry, bitcoin still has a future, strengthen your patience and remain a holder because it can benefit you in the future.

basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

If you didn't sell it yet you are not in a loss. So, just wait for another bull and you'll be more than okay.
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:17:25 PM

Bitcoin is a long term investment, just wait for the halving in 2 years and there will be a nice pump like it does at every halving event. The prices above the all time high in every case

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:25:26 PM

Bitcoin doesn't destroy you. If you can see the huge potential of Bitcoin in the future, then you can quietly hold your bitcoin, and don't pay attention to the recent price, you can temporarily forget it for a while.
Looking at the price every day is not good for you. Investment requires a process.
Yeah, you are right that bitcoin does not destroy anyone of us. We just experience some sudden down but it will be back to normal again, I can not wait the time that it will be back again to normal, and also you are right that investments requires a process that it takes a lot of process to enjoy and feel the increased of the proce of bitcoin.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
zarinalnr

Activity: 257
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:34:24 AM

A friend of mine also bought 8 Bitcoins for 11,000 each. He borrowed money from friends and faithfully believed that he would sell 18,000 in a month and be happy. Hiding from friends, drinking alcohol and does not want to live. You need to understand that a cryptocurrency is a long-term investment, invest the latter and wait for instant income is impossible. Patience to you! Wait! Everything will be fine!
Chandu141

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:42:03 AM

A friend of mine also bought 8 Bitcoins for 11,000 each. He borrowed money from friends and faithfully believed that he would sell 18,000 in a month and be happy. Hiding from friends, drinking alcohol and does not want to live. You need to understand that a cryptocurrency is a long-term investment, invest the latter and wait for instant income is impossible. Patience to you! Wait! Everything will be fine!

OMG it's so bad  Shocked
tell him to be patience and don't spoil his health and waste more money on alcohol..  Huh
may he gain courage and stay alive to get profits  Sad

Elizabethkjenkins

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:49:13 AM

Bitcoin doesn't destroy you. If you can see the huge potential of Bitcoin in the future, then you can quietly hold your bitcoin, and don't pay attention to the recent price, you can temporarily forget it for a while.
Looking at the price every day is not good for you. Investment requires a process.

I agree! Bitcoin is a long term investment. Checking price everyday not gonna help. Be patient  Wink
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:02:44 AM

Be patient friend.! not always like this, still sure Bitcoin will someday be translucent at the level of $ 20,000, this is a coban for all, almost all of them experience things that you experience if you look at the conditions per Bitcoin at this time, the point is not to be hopeless and confident.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: