Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Destroyed me at all.  (Read 2515 times)
emma46

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:10:29 AM

There are so many people who got destroyed because of crypto,
There are others who also invest in crypto while it is high and now they lost so many money because of it.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

Sorry to tell you that, but you started investing in cryto with the wrong step. Main rule in crypto is: NEVER INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

You should have invested progressively and monitor the market trend to come with new investments. Anyway, if you are patient, price will recover in the future, but not very soon.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.
I feel you buddy. really  sad to see you lose  60% from your investment . but still you can overcome  if you know  how to trade properly . many coins have now very low,you can buy there. aftr few days  letter  you can earn some porfite.
I mean you can trade for short time otherwise  you should  to wait  for market  recovery .

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:57:38 AM

Few months back i purchased arround 15 to 16 btc when bitcoin price was 10000$ to 11000$ each btc but now arround 4000$ each btc .Just waiting for 11000$ for each btc than i should leave btc and i can see bitcoin have no future in this time.
the first rule if you really want to invest in Bitcoin and Altcoin is "to be ready to accept all possibilities that occur in the future", not only you who experience this, and all can only hope and surrender to the current conditions. let's hope for a miracle on Bitcoin in the future...

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

bitcoin is affected by a split between ABC bitcoin cash and bitcoin cash SV. but that also affects the price of all types of crypto currencies.
this is a condition that we should take lessons in starting an investment in crypto currencies.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:55:54 AM

There are so many people who got destroyed because of crypto,
There are others who also invest in crypto while it is high and now they lost so many money because of it.
Well, we both know that those that I think/believe crypto currency investment was not fair to them are those that dont follow the right step by seeking knowledge and understand how the crypto currency market works. However, this why people are advice not to invest more than they can afford to loose.
Crypto is not to be blame.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

calm down, don't panic. bitcoin will definitely rise slowly again. in investment, this will definitely happen, even the stock market can fall. then what happens to bitcoin and crypto market now is a natural thing, so calm down and wait for the price of bitcoin to rise again to the moon.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 12:50:38 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of potential but our actions destroy us. I had much crypto last January but I did not sell so now I have hardly anything I can call my own and this is the way of the market. FUD and FOMO were created to blindfold the masses into believing that this was going to be a great year but for us it has been the worst year in crypto and I cannot see it getting any better before the middle or end of the next year. I do hope for everyone's sake that Bitcoin one day does go up in value with the rest of the crypto market.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

You should always pay attention to your assets more often if you have that much balance. Of course the other factor is whether your goal is for longterm or short term, if you have a short term, you will lose now, if longterm, you still have another chance.

It would be better to use some to take short term profits

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

Bitcoin really has great potential. At this point, we should not hurry. Those who are speculating about price have already asked for it. You can take it from high to panic. By doing this, you are actually losing your future chances.

Well not all people cam afford to hold out this extreme bear market. Many would've cashed out not because of panic but necessity. That's why you have to be sure you can afford these kind of scenarios before you make your first move.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

For the most part, do not open your portfolio always if you so much believe in the success of cryptocurrency. The current bearish market is enough to send your bp very high if you invested months ago during the boom. Bitcoin hasnt destroyed you, stop checking coinmarketcap every morning.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

For you, there are several options. First option: sell all your bitcoins and fix a minus. I will not describe all the consequences of this action, as it is already obvious.
The second option is just holding your bitcoins and waiting for the market  recover. Only this option, in general, may suit you. It's simple, don't do anything. We shouldn't forget the whole history of crypto currencies and bitcon, it always has been. This is not the first time everyone buries Bitcoin, but he still has not died, but continues to surprise us.
The third option is hold yours bitcoins and to learn how to trade. It is not as scary and difficult as it may seem. This option will give you the opportunity to continue to make money, even considering your situation. For practice, it makes a lot of sense to buy Bitcoin right now, when prices are so low. Buy it for $ 200, this is a small amount that you really allocate for your training. And start to learn technical analysis, trading strategies. Now many traders earn. And soon the New Year fever  will begin. At this time it is not hard to earn on cryptocurrencies.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

If I were you, I wouldn't get too upset and keep holding the bitcoins you currently have. Of course, it is unpleasant when the invested funds disappear, but you must understand that the market will sooner or later return to its previous positions and the price of bitcoin will go up. No one can be sure of success without personal investment experience.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

Whoa! that was a huge amount of BitcoinBTC anyway dude. From 10, 000$ not the price of bitcoin according to coinmarket was 3681$, if you didn't sell your bitcoin I couldn't say you already loss your capital or destroy you also. But if you sell it, you are totally in loss of capital dude. I guess you still hold your bitcoin until it bounce again even it takes a months or years just thinking that you are just saving your bitcoin for the future.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:04:28 PM

The only thing I can advise you is to be patient. The drop in bitcoin price upsets every investor, but we should all understand that this is a natural process for him and we should put up with it and wait for the price to recover. You have nothing to worry about.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:40:04 PM

The worst thing to do in this situation is to panic. This is the problem of all novice investors who have not yet had time to get acquainted with such a feature of bitcoin as price volatility. But I think that even in spite of such a strong fall, the price will recover, so you should continue to believe in bitcoin and keep it in your wallet. Don't sell.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:54:05 PM

It is very insulting, but, unfortunately, nothing can be done. If you sell bitcoin now, you will go into a big minus and do not get the profit you wanted to get from your investments. So all you have to do is keep waiting for the price to go up. And this is bound to come.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:54:00 AM

bitcoin doesn't destroy you, you are just too worried because the price of bitcoin is down now. so my advice is to find another job, don't always see the price of bitcoin. because bitcoin is for long-term investment
you are right, but some of them have mortgaged the house and some other valuables to get bitcoin.
so i think it's very normal for them to worry right now, indeed your advice is very good to look for other jobs so as not to fully think about the current crypto market.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:57:35 AM

Wow,I can't imagine myself investing 150000 USD into bitcoin.This is huge risk.What were you thinking back then?
You should have bought smaller amounts of btc consistently,instead of buying a big amount of btc at once.
Just HODL your btc and wait,there's no other way to get around such loss.Bitcoin might recover after 2 years.

This is the most honest and realistic advice here.

To the OP if youre a trader, you can trade your way into doubling or tripling your crypto with what you have by trading BTC to FIAT and back etc. But if you're not a trader you HODL or sell and buy back in.

Campaign Manager (2018)
benjamin07

Activity: 223
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:35:26 AM

The OP is not a trader just a liar.

I call your BS on this whole story, there are people who are so bored.

I have friends loaded with money who were turning stones to see how they could buy Bitcoin: most credit card companies wouldn't accept the transactions. Let alone transferring more than $150k to an exchange ROFL.

If the OP was a trader the first thing they would do is a stop loss order meh!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: