Question: The bitcoin price by the end of 2018
$3000+
$4000+
$5000+
$8000+
$10,000+

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is looking healthy and greener all over again  (Read 2543 times)
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:40:29 PM

What a sunny day for bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market? The market has added over $20 billion in the last 48 hours.
is that the sign for the next crypto bull run or this is just another pump by the whales to let people in and later cash out their money?
Are we on the verge of seeing another ATH very soon or it is just an ordinary pump... What y'all thinking?

Right now, the capitalization of cryptocurrency market is currently rising. It seems that this is now the end of bear market because there are many signs that the bull market will occur.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:44:42 PM

It is very nice before Christmas to watch such a positive view as all green charts. Let's hope that this is not just a Christmas gift, but the price increases in the entire crypto market will last for the whole 2019.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

I think bitcoin should be pumped the first then Ethereum!!!!
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:20:29 PM

Right now, the capitalization of cryptocurrency market is currently rising. It seems that this is now the end of bear market because there are many signs that the bull market will occur.
I also believe 2019 will be positive for whole crypto world but this is just belief. I can not tell you what the signs are for you but I can not see any sign around for price increase. As far as I know the SEC has decided to extend the deadline which cannot be extended.
potivech
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

We haven't bottomed out yet. The pump right now, mainly comes from short squeezes - large number of contracts needing to close and FOMO. Waiting for 1.4k and 700$
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:32:33 AM

Yes, this week the price of Bitcoin is on a positive trend, this is very good progress, so it is expected that in 2019 the price of Bitcoin will increase sharply, I also get information from the news on the internet that in 2019 there will be a lot of good news for Bitcoin.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:47:43 AM

I also believe 2019 will be positive for whole crypto world but this is just belief. I can not tell you what the signs are for you but I can not see any sign around for price increase. As far as I know the SEC has decided to extend the deadline which cannot be extended.
Of course we can only predict but its not accurate, only time can tell but its good too see the market above $4k again. We are going to a great market again let’s just hope for a positive trend for the last week of 2018.

We haven't bottomed out yet. The pump right now, mainly comes from short squeezes - large number of contracts needing to close and FOMO. Waiting for 1.4k and 700$
I strongly believe we will not hit that price again, bitcoin is meant to go higher and i know manipulators will not go cheaper than $3k again. Anyway, Let’s see if this price will hit or not, better to be ready for every circumstances.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:07:25 AM

if bitcoin stabilizes at the price of 5000 dollars we can expect 8000 dollars price stability price and thereafter we will see price growth for new high hopefully we see bull rally
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

Yes, this week the price of Bitcoin is on a positive trend, this is very good progress, so it is expected that in 2019 the price of Bitcoin will increase sharply, I also get information from the news on the internet that in 2019 there will be a lot of good news for Bitcoin.
it is our hope that prices will return to normal and even increase continuously. of course, investor confidence in crypto will recover as well. on the other hand this will give understanding to the government to take an attitude of agreeing with crypto, so that the development will be faster

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

It is very nice before Christmas to watch such a positive view as all green charts. Let's hope that this is not just a Christmas gift, but the price increases in the entire crypto market will last for the whole 2019.

I also hope that this will last until the end of 2019 and the coin will return to green with the benefits that many people will later have.
Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 400

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

if bitcoin stabilizes at the price of 5000 dollars we can expect 8000 dollars price stability price and thereafter we will see price growth for new high hopefully we see bull rally

for the past few days the price has started to increase, but we also do not know whether the price starts to increase further or even decreases, so we should not be happy first, because the increase has not yet fully taken place.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

I also hope that this will last until the end of 2019 and the coin will return to green with the benefits that many people will later have.
That must be in 2019, when the coins will rise and the market will become green, I am sure of that, because at the moment there are many coins that have started to develop after they have fallen in the decline in prices.
Valhalaa
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

That must be in 2019, when the coins will rise and the market will become green, I am sure of that, because at the moment there are many coins that have started to develop after they have fallen in the decline in prices.
yes I hope the market will continue to increase next year
because next year there will be many implementations of the blockchain system because now the implementation is very good
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:54:47 PM

The crypto market is positive in this holiday season with big gains from the majority of cryptocurrencies and this is a good news for those who are for profits in this season but still a long to those who are in hodl. Many traders and investors believed that next year will be slightly better for the crypto market than this year but bullrun might still be elusive unless there is a big development that will push the prices into bullrun.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:27:38 PM

The crypto market is positive in this holiday season with big gains from the majority of cryptocurrencies and this is a good news for those who are for profits in this season but still a long to those who are in hodl. Many traders and investors believed that next year will be slightly better for the crypto market than this year but bullrun might still be elusive unless there is a big development that will push the prices into bullrun.

For the last 7 days, the market is rallying pretty good. You're right, this is good for day traders. There are fluctuations inclined upward. I think it is building up momentum for next year. So, I believe that the bull run will happen next year especially with several upcoming events that might trigger bull run.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:55:03 PM

The crypto market is positive in this holiday season with big gains from the majority of cryptocurrencies and this is a good news for those who are for profits in this season but still a long to those who are in hodl.
You are right. The recent uptrend these past few days was good for the day traders out there but for the hodlers like me (especially who bought during the times of btc's peak)? It's not enough. Nevertheless, this is the best way to end this year. This kind of news gives hope to the old investors and maintains being interesting for the future ones. Let's hope that this will continue 'til 2019 and became the start of the long awaited bull run Smiley.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:47:39 AM

Yes it is a great news for cryptocurrency and hoping it continue to grow up until next year. My guess is that bitcoin will close at least at $5k but if not then there's nothing we can do about it and just wait till 2019 and hope for bullrun.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:07:07 AM

Yes it is a great news for cryptocurrency and hoping it continue to grow up until next year. My guess is that bitcoin will close at least at $5k but if not then there's nothing we can do about it and just wait till 2019 and hope for bullrun.
if my hope is that this year bitcoin can pound the price of around $ 6000, then it can pass the resistance and provide a signal for the next bullrun. but until the end of this year conditions had only slightly changed, with prices ranging from $ 4000
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:09:28 AM

It seems like that can be said as a trap because currently the cryptocurrency price in the market has collapsed again and the price is back to low prices so you should be careful when you want to trade because the market conditions are not too good.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:20:29 AM

From the little experience i have in crypto, i am not surprise to see a green market for the past few days. This is crypto and the market cannot go down continuously. Definitely, the bear market shall be alternated with bull market. What matters now is patience and a lot of awareness creation to draw more investors to crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: