Question: The bitcoin price by the end of 2018
$3000+
$4000+
$5000+
$8000+
$10,000+

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is looking healthy and greener all over again  (Read 2543 times)
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:49:44 AM

it seems the market is difficult to predict, but seeing a volume that doesn't rise significantly maybe this is a fake pump, maybe the price of bitcoin will stabilize at a price of $ 3000- $ 4000 so if the price of $ 5000 at the end of this year is enough to make traders happy, because I think it makes sense if binding inadequate market volume.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:45:22 AM

it seems the market is difficult to predict, but seeing a volume that doesn't rise significantly maybe this is a fake pump, maybe the price of bitcoin will stabilize at a price of $ 3000- $ 4000 so if the price of $ 5000 at the end of this year is enough to make traders happy, because I think it makes sense if binding inadequate market volume.
I hope it is more than that, we know the support is in the range of $ 6000, and yesterday the breakout was successful. by being able to break through the support area, technically an uptrend will occur
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:17:01 AM

I hope it is more than that, we know the support is in the range of $ 6000, and yesterday the breakout was successful. by being able to break through the support area, technically an uptrend will occur
Yes, yesterday was a good sign of bitcoin pumping again but of course we must not push ourselves to the limit. We must consider both sides or both the possibility that bitcoin may pump or may not. Last year was a sad year for all of us crypto-enthusiasts, we were really hoping that bitcoin will recover and pump eventually after that huge dump but it didn't happen. Bitcoin just sit in a certain range and with the year nearly-ending, it goes low again.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:36:29 PM

Yes, yesterday was a good sign of bitcoin pumping again but of course we must not push ourselves to the limit. We must consider both sides or both the possibility that bitcoin may pump or may not. Last year was a sad year for all of us crypto-enthusiasts, we were really hoping that bitcoin will recover and pump eventually after that huge dump but it didn't happen. Bitcoin just sit in a certain range and with the year nearly-ending, it goes low again.
It gonna be surprise if Bitcoin will rise before the end of this year. We make wish that everything will turns into good and worries will be over but we are not handling the market.
Yes, we are still alive even though we're moving down almost everyday but its gonna be a big opportunity also for new adopters to buy good coins in cheap price.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:46:36 PM

Yes we can see that it is slowly rising up , I hope its gonna be a good start up for the next season , that will the characteristics of cryptocurrency, bitcoin ,ethereum and other altcoins may also recover soon, so we wi wait for the next pump of coins in the market cap.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 11:56:33 PM

Everyone is crying as a result of losses incurred and you said the market is healthy again? We are still seeing a very sick and weak market no one knows its recovery date!

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Scompe_BTC

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

hopefully it will be a good start from yesterday with the green market again, but it does not rule out that possibility is only temporary and will not last long. big city games like now so that they can invite people to buy and they will withdraw their profits. everything is unpredictable
The ups and downs will happen in the market in the normal situation and sooner in the coming future something better will happen then we will not see downs but only ups and it will take the price of Bitcoin to the moon.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:48:25 AM

This is not a healthy market. The cryptocurrency market is full of fraudulent projects. Many people have left cryptocurrency investments because of the investment in altcoin and ICO losses. Perhaps this is the way the cryptocurrency market grows, but I think this year's cryptocurrency market It hurts a lot of investors.

andrerusso

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

it's a bear as of today.  but crypto fans like us are still hoping for a bull with what is left.  keeping my  fingers crossed.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

This is not a healthy market. The cryptocurrency market is full of fraudulent projects. Many people have left cryptocurrency investments because of the investment in altcoin and ICO losses. Perhaps this is the way the cryptocurrency market grows, but I think this year's cryptocurrency market It hurts a lot of investors.
very visible when listing in the market, many coins dropped significantly, so I thought many investors were disappointed, because their assets shrank dramatically too. many hold it up until the capital has recovered, many have abandoned it, and this is what makes the crypto market dimmer, I think the recovery of trust will make them excited again

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

very visible when listing in the market, many coins dropped significantly, so I thought many investors were disappointed, because their assets shrank dramatically too. many hold it up until the capital has recovered, many have abandoned it, and this is what makes the crypto market dimmer, I think the recovery of trust will make them excited again

True. It is a psychological game after all.

johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

this is a good opportunity for new investors, they get the right price. a good opportunity. but disappointment holders are getting bigger because they need a long time to restore their assets.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

I think it's just an ordinary pump, I'm not really sure about the bull run at the end of the year. Chances are, a bull run will occur when the BCHABC and BCHSV wars are over. Today's increase is likely because whales buy lots of crypto at very cheap prices so prices increase slightly.
How can we say that bull run will coming? And I just think that an ordinary pump will the beginning of the bull run. And what if this thing is the thing that we need to push the bull run. The war about two cryptocurrency is already over but there are still no bull run.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Epokicecool

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

Volume is still too low, typically we see a spike in volume, and then price follows. Should be bottom somewhere around this area so scoop up what you can folks (just my opinion)
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:19:21 PM

Indeed it was a sunny day looking at the current price we are 1000$ down again in two weeks and the market cap is mere 110B$ but I feel we will see some relief towards the end of this month so I have voted for 4000+$ as I feel we may see a slight bullish movement near the Christmas time.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

There is a good potential for the future and upwards movement but I doubt it is anything soon. I know we need to at least wait until this SEC decision thing happens, it has been waited forever and it keeps getting delayed and delayed all the time and until that is decided I don't think we are going to have any major movement. The price could be moving one way or another in small numbers and it may even keep falling lower but until the SEC is decided it will not be doing anything huge.

We just had some bad couple of weeks, from Craig selling his coins to bakkt getting delayed and now SEC delaying theirs it just keeps getting worse and worse, eventually bad news will run out and good news will start to come. When a bad thing happens in crypto it is always back to back but fortunately when a good thing happens that's back to back too and the price moves either side very sharply.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

Dont be mislead by this fake green growth,because just after couple of days the market dipped again and this time almost drops below 100$ billion market capitalization.and expect more like this situation as the volatility of the cryptocurrencies are taking over this whole year,and the issue of manipulation

Turst1974

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:28:18 AM

What a sunny day for bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market? The market has added over $20 billion in the last 48 hours.
is that the sign for the next crypto bull run or this is just another pump by the whales to let people in and later cash out their money?
Are we on the verge of seeing another ATH very soon or it is just an ordinary pump... What y'all thinking?

https://i.imgur.com/pYxQKk1.png

Lol, I bought stellar @ & 0.25 and now the price is down to $0.11 for each of the coins, despite all the hype recently. But I’m not really worried about that, I have Ethereum and other coins, including XRP and BTC. They haven’t been performing very well lately, Bitcoin is stuck at 3k. Experts are even predicting more fall to come around next year January. But I have still no option than to still continue Hodl’ing.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

Dont be mislead by this fake green growth,because just after couple of days the market dipped again and this time almost drops below 100$ billion market capitalization.and expect more like this situation as the volatility of the cryptocurrencies are taking over this whole year,and the issue of manipulation
it just bull trap i  think.if i am look at chart , on big time frame there is no reversal sign.and if market green ,it just traders that trying take opportunity buying cheap and fast selling.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

it just bull trap i  think.if i am look at chart , on big time frame there is no reversal sign.and if market green ,it just traders that trying take opportunity buying cheap and fast selling.

Well it could be a trap because we have seen this kind of pattern in the last 6 months or so. There's no more bull run this year and it will take a lot of money to start and reset the market again. Although I believed that we're closing in at the bottom price. And unless we hit it, bull run will not happen. So most probably next year we will see bitcoin hit floor price before we can suddenly witness a dramatic price increase once Bakkt and ETF goes live.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████