Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Launch ICO "InfusedWaters"  (Read 134 times)
Nano_10 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:58:30 PM

Hi Friends!

I´m happy to announce that the first December is the day! Our great ICO “Infused Waters” started with an amazing Christmas discount of 20% for each Coin!

Be part of our community and buy some coins, we only have a limited number and we are awaiting a worldwide support!

You will participate as Seed Investor and once the first Bottles Infused Waters are sold the Coin Holder Community will receive 10 USD Cent for every sold Bottle as a Bonus!

Once the ICO is finished you will be able to trade the IWCX Coins on common Crypto Exchanges or only “HODL” and receive the Bonuses!

You find all information how to participate on our Website. Don´t wait too long with your decision, other people will not wait!

http://www.InfusedWaters.de
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:22:10 PM

I saw your project in some ico rating website .looking something interesting .Have much your team raise in private sale ?
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:50:02 PM

i read the Risk and legal  on the site and i found it quite funny.

Your only risk is you Investment. You buy Coins which represent a Coupon for future payback and additional bonus Payments. But please remember, I´m not able to guarantee if the business will run. But if, in many cases the people get a lot of money back, even with a small Investment. This is what I promise you. Everybody who support the first steps will get a lot of money back once the business go to the moon!

you can't guaranted that the project will run. so what's the point of buying then??
Nano_10 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:01:36 PM

Hi Friends,

the point why you should  buy our coins is simple. We raise money to launch the Project. If you follow us eg. on Facebook or look from time to time on our website

http//:wwww.InfusedWaters.de

you will see what happens and what we are doing to launch the project and how you can make money with us.

But you also must be aware of the risk of an investment. And we have to ensure to follow the legal tasks of an ICO. Thats quite difficult and of course we don´t want that we or anybody else get in troubel. Nevertheless we do our best to be atractive to potential Investors and of course we are not a Scam ICO! We are a very small german team and personal in risk with this iCO.
Nano_10 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:20:34 PM

Hi folks,

right now we have placed a new Press Release regarding our misery Airdrop " Infused Water " Coins on the Waves Lite Platform. You find all Information on our Website

http://www.infusedwaters.de

The main point is of course marketing, but we also have make an interesting journey into the Waves World. We know that´s quite difficult to arrange an atomic swap of Wave based Token versus ERC-20 based Token. It´s possible but we offer a manual swap via Wallets! You can buy immediately Infused Water Coins based on Waves technology on the Waves DEX and trade them against Ether, Bitcoin and Waves. We offer a very interesting crossrate and we have only 10 Million Token created to swap 100/1.

I know that some people will say- crazy- but we think that we give everybody a chance to participate easily on our ICO and also the opportunity to gain some trading profit or a good crossrate!
xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:10:05 PM

You are not going to run bounty?
Nano_10 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:55:16 PM

Final Countdown - Our Initial Coin Offering ends on 30 April!

Slowly we are approaching the end and we have shot another video to inform you about the current status of our ICO Infused Waters. We also give you an outlook on the way. At this point we would also like to point out that you can still earn a lot of our IWCX Coins. Currently we are looking for Business Advisor, Web Designer and Graphic Designer.
If you are interested in working for us, please contact us by mail. Addresses can be found on our website.

But the most important point of our "Final Countdown" summary is, that from now on we offer you the possibility to join us without buying coins. How? Quite simply, just send us an inquiry by mail with your wish, we are open for everything.

In addition, we are planning an Initial Exchange Offering immediately after the product launch, i.e. we will sell our remaining coins via a "Direct Placement" on a crypto exchange.

https://youtu.be/d2uugTBlRv0
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:42:45 AM

Wow, the first post made by OP was made November 2018 and until yet the ICO is not yet over, wow. I love to invest in this kind of ICO because it shows that the team are not just after the money but they have a plan and are ready to follow the plan to make sure they see the project work well, though the only challenge I have with this kind of project is that when the coin hits the market, the price of the coin is always below ICO price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: