Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:15:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Open your eyes!  (Read 30360 times)
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

This is the issue, someone is creating a FUD for the whole community, and this has led to market heavy sell off, allowing the rich and the banks to fill their bags. I just hope big holders don't eventually start deciding things in the future as per the market.

zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

yeah i also fee at least about bitcoin, Large financial institution and a lot different companies hold maximum percentage. Normal public never big holder though without some millionaire. Banks also good manipulator because hold a lot.

davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

I think it's true, bitcoin will be able to survive and grow in the future, and bitcoin is very good as a store of value, and becomes an advantage because bitcoin has the potential to grow.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:47:28 PM

Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?
That is what is going to happen as many enthusiasts keep dumping there holding in centralized and decentralised exchanges.  Bitcoin has started falling in large quantity into the hands of banks and financial institutions as there are getting it cheap now. Cryptocurrencies market is down and this happened because of unusual selling off by some big holders and financial institutions like it because this enabled them to full they wallets with large amount of bitcoin.
  The bank is going to have full control of this market in future and that should be a great concern to all of us.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:30:28 PM

Don't you feel like once the bitcoin price goes up, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions?

I think if i check the market then i can understand that this currency will be valuable for the banks and other financial institutions because they have all the time involved in monetary transactions so the major affect of bitcoin and crypto will be for them so open your eyes find the best opportunity and be the part of crypto because time is short for the millionaire in rich due to crypto it has made people lives easy.

alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:37:34 PM

I agree with this opinion. Banks have the same bitcoin rights as everyone else. But since all banks in the world will have bitcoin, it will be more difficult to manipulate the price.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

I agree with this opinion. Banks have the same bitcoin rights as everyone else. But since all banks in the world will have bitcoin, it will be more difficult to manipulate the price.

It is not very difficult for them to manipulate the price, They sure have financial support to enter bitcoin and when they do enter in the right time like when the price is too low then that will be the time they can slit through their money into bitcoin and right now that the price had increased a bit I really think they had sure acquired profit for doing so,

Well thinking about it they can sure contact other banks to help them manipulate the price of bitcoin with that many resources at hand banks and not just only whales can sure handle a total manipulation with the price if they want to buy they will put the value in a low spot so they can buy it for a cheaper price, I really think this is the basic things they can do.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

means they are whales, is it possible that their rejection of bitcoin is just a drama that has a hidden purpose?
if indeed banks and financial institutions are behind actual bitcoin, that means bitcoin will be there as long as they are still there,
however, not all banks and financial institutions are on the side of Bitcoin, if that happens then there will be no one who can manipulate prices because they have followed the financial rules of the institution.
yowelfree

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:01:37 PM

Yes mate you are right. By the time the price of bitcoin goes up, the holders will acquire more money and financially rich.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
towi078

Activity: 470

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:10:02 PM

It seems that the whales feel that, now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Because, as we see, this is the lowest bitcoin price in 2018
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:13:25 PM

This is the issue, someone is creating a FUD for the whole community, and this has led to market heavy sell off, allowing the rich and the banks to fill their bags. I just hope big holders don't eventually start deciding things in the future as per the market.

It's all well calculated. If you were launching a big exchange like BAKKT or an ETF that you knew is going to get approved, wouldn't you try lowering the price to get some cheap coins before the rush begins? A bear market gives these people a golden opportunity because it's very easy to manipulate scared investors. You can delay this or announce that your company is against Bitcoin and hope that the market will react.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:20:49 PM

yes, we should be able to open our eyes to the fullest extent, we should not panic or stress or worry about investing in bitcoin, bitcoin can suddenly rise quickly, and for example we buy it, when bitcoin will go up high of course we will get a big profit, so don't ever worry about investing in bitcoin.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:22:24 PM

Ofcourse bitcoin goes up again but only time can tell and nobody can give prediction of bitcoin price when it's comes goes down before they rise again their price in the world market.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

Probably not direct to the Bank or the financial institution company, it is on the individual people who have a lot of money and also have the power to manipulate the market since money here is a very powerful thing. I don't believe on what OP says, that is not the mean reason that having a downtrend. Those people who have weak hands to hold their crypto assets, no need to open our eyes we already know what is the cause on this quickly dragging down.
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

My understanding about this is that is as if nothing will happen because the price of bitcoin is low but once the price of bitcoin rises, the main holders will be the banks and large financial institutions. Lets open our eyes.
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

I don't care who the main holders are.I don't even know who created it .I only want to rate rose and I got lost)))If you get to earn more and will do fine!Now I am in deep minus and it excites me more than banks.We need to pray that bitcoin does not disappear at all.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:22:33 PM

What does it matter who will be the main holder.If only he hadn't diedThe situation is very frightening.And the end of this nightmare is not visible.If nothing changes next year.The era of cryptocurrencies can be considered ended, even before it began.If banks buy out the main share of assets, it will at least give a guarantee that the development will still be.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
maks-ivanov89

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:49:18 PM

I think that those who purchased bitcoins at a low price can keep them in their wallet as much as they want. I personally choose speculation in this situation. It is better to move in the same direction where the price moves. I earn well on short-term speculation. I opened an account on BitSeven and was very pleased. When the time comes, I will buy Bitcoins at a low price for and will hold their for a long time. For now, I recommend everyone to the Bitseven Exchange. profits to all!!!
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

You are very correct. Those panic sellers should open their eyes to see tomorrow. It is the most unintelligent thing to easily throw away an asset like bitcoin because the price is coming down. But you forgot that at the other end, someone is buying bitcoin from you.
That is why many investors taking an opportunity to panic sellers and telling about FUD which trigger those emotionally weak. Open your eyes that it is the end for bitcoin, it won't lose the value. While somebody enjoying the moment to have more volume at cheaper amount, you are wasting what you have which is late to cut losses. You have to be confident on what you hold because that will be worth better when the price increases.

evichi

Activity: 1218
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

Bitcoin price fluctuation: manipulation or panic? We really have to open our eyes to decipher what is going on.  I hear of banks manipulating bitcoin, but is it really banks or countries? Like the situation in China, the Chinese government worked hand in hand with the Banks on ban on ICOs, is it really banks or countries causing the price fluctuation? What of Bulgaria possession of bitcoin? Are all banks working together for this purpose? Who is really in charge?

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: