Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How similar is the total market cap chart to a fractal evolving waves  (Read 157 times)
timotron (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

How similar is the total market cap chart to a fractal evolving waves

After the few drops over the years with over  80-90% losses and over 1000% gains I see some similitude.
It helped me to understand the meaning of Exponential and what it means applied to Bitcoin evolving phases.

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:10:43 AM

The wave is very similar to market capitalization, I think the wave is suitable for the market capitalization line from the end of 2017 to the present December 2018,

but I did not give up, I am still convinced of the potential of crypto assets and bitcoin in the price market to recover, maybe I am too selfish about my predictions, but if for the long term it seems reasonable.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:39:45 PM

How similar is the total market cap chart to a fractal evolving waves

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/cXzAGxt.png[/img]

After the few drops over the years with over  80-90% losses and over 1000% gains I see some similitude.
It helped me to understand the meaning of Exponential and what it means applied to Bitcoin evolving phases.
From what I gather it sure seems like bitcoin will get more stabilized in the future. The fact that volume is still what it is today shows that market can be manipulated by rich people but not just rich like can buy a car with his bitcoin but literally hundreds of millions of dollars.

Moreover, if we get to a time when bitcoin has a volume of 100 billion or more (no matter what the price is but if we are at that volume more likely than not price will be high) the price will be difficult to manipulate and the swings will be less. Someone selling even a billion dollar worth of bitcoin wouldn't change the market at all whereas they are ruining the market right now.

Finally, all this chart shows me that the higher usage rate we get the smaller swings we will have in the near future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
timotron (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

The wave is very similar to market capitalization, I think the wave is suitable for the market capitalization line from the end of 2017 to the present December 2018,

but I did not give up, I am still convinced of the potential of crypto assets and bitcoin in the price market to recover, maybe I am too selfish about my predictions, but if for the long term it seems reasonable.

I see a similar wave since the first pumps and dumps (increases over xx% and decreases like 80% few times. exactly like this wave...

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

I see a similar wave since the first pumps and dumps (increases over xx% and decreases like 80% few times. exactly like this wave...

yeah buddy, 2018 is a wave of crypto market which is enough to make me depressed because every month the price of bitcoin and altcoin falls sharply and only rises by a few percent., I also see my friends who lose due to HODL,
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

A graph like this could be closely correlated with the price of almost everything that has gone from unknown and emerging all the way to well adopted. In the early stages supply and demand are so volatile due to a number of reasons, over time this becomes a lot more stable and we see the variation decrease.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: