Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅FST Network🆒 Building a user and developer friendly Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 1456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

Dear Javi,

We did not have the ICO, as we realized the market is bad and decided to raise when the market recovers / when we think we are ready.
We have also notified all the ICO rating websites regarding this decision.I guess we have missed some. 

After the decision, we went on to #buidl on our product and have made a huge breakthrough, especially with our software mining solution.

I think you will like what you see Smiley 

what do you mean don't have an ICO? Will you run this project with your own funds or have partners / investor who will fund your project?

The market is sluggish but why this is used as an excuse not to do the ICO, each project will certainly think of existing funds and funds raised. If indeed this FST has more funds with a project without ICO, that means the FST and the team have the ability to develop FST coins independently. Is that so?

It should be because if they already have some funds they will not delay the progress of this project until all the coins are stable again. If the project is good then they won't be bothered by the chaotic price of the coin nowadays.

What are you guys going on about... It seems like they delayed the ICO for a few months and did some additional branding/awareness since the original planned date.

Pretty sure, any company when raising funds is going to try and get the maximum ammount for development.
After the crypto markets crashed like 70% and fundraising is getting a fraction of what it was earlier in the year.

A few month delay sounds like a pretty reasonable plan to see if a rebound in the markets will happen.

I also think that delaying the ICO can play well. Because investors in the low market are afraid to invest. And I think that there will be growth anyway and in the near future.

I wonder where this near future. Yes, investors are not very active in such a market, for obvious reasons. But we cannot know how long this may continue. I hope that the team will be able to find a more or less optimal time to start, soon.

If they postpone this project and start when Bitcoin prices rise again or stabilize, then it will be very unclear because if next year the price of Bitcoin goes back down maybe this project will be delayed again in the next few years. Just a picture  Grin

Yes, this can happen.
If they postpone, the team, ultimately, must choose a more or less favorable time to start. Because, one way or another, the general trend of the market is difficult to predict.
Perhaps they know better

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

Dear Javi,

We did not have the ICO, as we realized the market is bad and decided to raise when the market recovers / when we think we are ready.
We have also notified all the ICO rating websites regarding this decision.I guess we have missed some. 

After the decision, we went on to #buidl on our product and have made a huge breakthrough, especially with our software mining solution.

what do you mean don't have an ICO? Will you run this project with your own funds or have partners / investor who will fund your project?

The market is sluggish but why this is used as an excuse not to do the ICO, each project will certainly think of existing funds and funds raised. If indeed this FST has more funds with a project without ICO, that means the FST and the team have the ability to develop FST coins independently. Is that so?

It should be because if they already have some funds they will not delay the progress of this project until all the coins are stable again. If the project is good then they won't be bothered by the chaotic price of the coin nowadays.

What are you guys going on about... It seems like they delayed the ICO for a few months and did some additional branding/awareness since the original planned date.

Pretty sure, any company when raising funds is going to try and get the maximum ammount for development.
After the crypto markets crashed like 70% and fundraising is getting a fraction of what it was earlier in the year.

A few month delay sounds like a pretty reasonable plan to see if a rebound in the markets will happen.

I also think that delaying the ICO can play well. Because investors in the low market are afraid to invest. And I think that there will be growth anyway and in the near future.

I wonder where this near future. Yes, investors are not very active in such a market, for obvious reasons. But we cannot know how long this may continue. I hope that the team will be able to find a more or less optimal time to start, soon.

If they postpone this project and start when Bitcoin prices rise again or stabilize, then it will be very unclear because if next year the price of Bitcoin goes back down maybe this project will be delayed again in the next few years. Just a picture  Grin

Yes, this can happen.
If they postpone, the team, ultimately, must choose a more or less favorable time to start. Because, one way or another, the general trend of the market is difficult to predict.
Perhaps they know better

Yeah very difficult to predict the market behavior in the next coming weeks or months, so better to make a decision on when best to start the sale, if the project is good and has great idea on what service to offer with solid team, investors will still invest regardless of when the sale was conducted.

Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

Dear Javi,

Yes, this can happen.
Perhaps they know better

Yeah very difficult to predict the market behavior in the next coming weeks or months, so better to make a decision on when best to start the sale, if the project is good and has great idea on what service to offer with solid team, investors will still invest regardless of when the sale was conducted.
I think it's better to launch this month until Q2 2019,
because that month is very good for investing in crypto currencies

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
scolary23

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

Dear Javi,

Yes, this can happen.
Perhaps they know better

Despite the fact that it is difficult to guess the best time of crowfounding, well chosen time can make a difference.
I am also inclined towards the 1Q of the next year. I hope that this time, in the new year, will become favorable for the whole cryptospace.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:56:21 AM

Dear Javi,

Yes, this can happen.
Perhaps they know better

Despite the fact that it is difficult to guess the best time of crowfounding, well chosen time can make a difference.
I am also inclined towards the 1Q of the next year. I hope that this time, in the new year, will become favorable for the whole cryptospace.

Q1 is a good start to start because in the beginning of the year something good will happen in my opinion about the crypto world. But that can't be confirmed. Maybe.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:10:10 AM

Why there are so many people that just quote the people post without even caring about their eyes? my eyes can be blind  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
scolary23

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

Why there are so many people that just quote the people post without even caring about their eyes? my eyes can be blind  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
What do you mean. People want to find answers to common questions, looking for support from the community. Finded community support makes it easier to make a decision. In my opinion, this is quite a logical event.
Or you have something specific about this project.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:01:28 AM

Is there something in their eyes that needs to be noticed Grin the only reason why people quote other people's post is to be part of the conversation and also make their contribution about the subject matter, just like am qouting you and given my opinion base on your post Wink
But i don't know what is wrong with their eyes though Grin

TetianaTan

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

FST Network is a 2-Tier Modularised Network, with Proof of Relay. Designed to bring Smart Scalability, Modularisation and User — Friendliness to the Blockchain.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:49:34 AM

What do you mean. People want to find answers to common questions, looking for support from the community. Finded community support makes it easier to make a decision. In my opinion, this is quite a logical event.
Or you have something specific about this project.

It seems like he has a personal problem in his life to say that. I don't really understand the purpose of his words. Can you explain?

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:32:48 AM

As far as I understand your platform for crosschain transaction between EOS and Ethereum? What about other blockhain (Stellar, NEM, NEO etc.)? People will be available swap their daaps from NEO to Stellar for example? You will have your own blockchain as well or just platform for swap between other blockchain?
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:47:57 AM

if we read some news about the development of the world of cryptocurrency there will indeed be a lot of good news for bitcoin in Q1 2019, but still the price of BTC is difficult to predict. if the team does not dare to make a decision when they will start the ICO, I tend to think the team is not ready to run the project.
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:21:21 PM

Dear Javi,

Yes, this can happen.
Perhaps they know better

Q1 is a good start to start because in the beginning of the year something good will happen in my opinion about the crypto world. But that can't be confirmed. Maybe.
It would be great if in the new year all the plans of the project were fulfilled. I hope there will be no shifts in time.

FundersToken

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:53:43 AM

@tatsiana07 : No delays, no shifts Wink

@Suke_Teki : We weren't ready last year, but this year we will launch it in March

@gembira : Actually, we are not a blockchain of our own and our crosschain mechanism isn't just limited to EOS and Ethereum, this is what we already have now, we can support any blockchain with multi-sig in the future, including Cardano etc. We just build modules.

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:06:46 AM

Dear Javi,

Yes, this can happen.
Perhaps they know better

It would be great if in the new year all the plans of the project were fulfilled. I hope there will be no shifts in time.
when viewed from their roadmap, the product will be released again in Q2 2019,
maybe the FST will become an ICO that investors are looking forward to

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Kuchiyose

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:40:37 PM

Dear Javi,

Yes, this can happen.
Perhaps they know better

I hope that happens and seeing this project changes a bad thing that happened last year to be a good thing. If that happens in Q2 this year, then it will be very much in the future.
Celendion

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:25:28 PM

Very good, if there is will no deviation from the roadmap. Of course, I am an optimist, but I admit that changes are possible, this is a reality. And this is not a problem (although cool if everything goes according to plan), the main thing is the final result, high-quality service/product. This is what we are all waiting for here.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:45:50 AM

for most projects now,it is to raise enough fund to start their projects. THey should not rely only on social media campaign, It has its place for IEO and public sale, It is now beyond conference pitches. Those who understand the game now goes to big institution for supports. Fewer angel investors are seen now, it does not bring trust like it used to seeing a lot of scam trend even from so called angel investors. I just hope FST does the needful and be successful
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:27:40 AM

Very good, if there is will no deviation from the roadmap. Of course, I am an optimist, but I admit that changes are possible, this is a reality. And this is not a problem (although cool if everything goes according to plan), the main thing is the final result, high-quality service/product. This is what we are all waiting for here.

The end result is that many are waiting, this is the struggle of the FST to be better known and widespread. The development and steps of the team are very much awaited, with the breakthrough of a more innovative team that will surely bring maximum results.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:11:04 PM

The end result is that many are waiting, this is the struggle of the FST to be better known and widespread. The development and steps of the team are very much awaited, with the breakthrough of a more innovative team that will surely bring maximum results.

Undoubtedly bring maximum results?
Recently, I am not so sure about the success of projects as before. Devs have not become easier, and vice versa, it has become harder, due to the repeated increase in proposals for the community and competition in receiving the attention of the community. They should understand that they will succeed, only if they be more aggressive and decisive. And this is on condition that they know what they are doing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: