Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who would actually believe celebs promoting crypto?  (Read 24500 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:05:53 PM

In here, local celebrities are promoting crypto also they are using crypto as well as their investment. This is why crypto is "kinda" famous here, why I said "kinda' because" still people are neglecting the fact that crypto is not related with crimes and they think crypto is just MLM and HYIP stuff.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hen cet

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:46:06 AM

I happened to see one Ann thread of a Russian ICO, project of a Russian celebrity. I didnt hear about the project anymore but during that time, the project was so noisy and talked about by many since it belonged to a well known celebrity. I was just not sure if there were genuine supporters and investors just because of the celebrity.
I am sure many have bitcoin among famous celebrities, because they are people who are greedy for money and bitcoin one of the promising investments for the future.
They invest everywhere, from restaurants to cruise ships, the important thing is that their names can be sold to make a big profit. Therefore, I'm sure celebrities invest in bitcoin.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:22:03 AM

I happened to see one Ann thread of a Russian ICO, project of a Russian celebrity. I didnt hear about the project anymore but during that time, the project was so noisy and talked about by many since it belonged to a well known celebrity. I was just not sure if there were genuine supporters and investors just because of the celebrity.
I am sure many have bitcoin among famous celebrities, because they are people who are greedy for money and bitcoin one of the promising investments for the future.
They invest everywhere, from restaurants to cruise ships, the important thing is that their names can be sold to make a big profit. Therefore, I'm sure celebrities invest in bitcoin.
Of course bro, i'm sure many rich celebrities invest too on bitcoin. For promoting cryptos, maybe some celebs accept the offer but i'm sure the celebs is not use the crypto that they promote. They only do it for money, endorse the altcoins like DJ Khaled and Mayweather.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 03:25:13 AM

DJ Khaled and Mayweather had an issue about shilling an ICO. And other celebrities hyping or promoting scam coins. Who would actually rely on their words? If you're listening to celebs then you are not ready for this type of market at all.

In our everyday lives, people use products that celebrities promote, promoting coins/icos/tokens is no different from it, they get paid to do shilling it's you who needs to do due diligence.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:01:39 AM

DJ Khaled and Mayweather had an issue about shilling an ICO. And other celebrities hyping or promoting scam coins. Who would actually rely on their words? If you're listening to celebs then you are not ready for this type of market at all.

Celebs are certainly bad for ICOs in my opinion. They can only be helpful if the coins are already established like Eth or Xrp. I'm very sure that in the future when mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies has happened, a lot of celebrities, models or hollywood actors will shill their own tokens in the ads.

It is not that they are bad but I don't think Celebrities will just accept it like that.

There are a lot of ways to advertise cryptocurrencies especially the new ones since there are a lot of sites, forums, and platforms that posted these things and there are also, obviously a lot of people there looking up into it. Why would you pay a Celebrity to advertise your coin if you can just (for example) start a Signature Campaign here in the forum? They are Celebrities and that means a lot of people are ready to watch him or her but with a huge talent fee of course. Even if you pay them huge money, I don't think they will say yes that easily as we all know how cryptocurrencies are viewed these days.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:05:14 AM

celeb will not guarantee about ico, that is good or bad. it can be good or it can be scam. even, expert cant guarantee it. its like gambling if you are not analyze from beginning. they just want offer from developer. so its not about how great that ico, but about the money Grin
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:20:40 AM

yes, I agree with what you say. if we really listen and believe in celebrities, that's the beginning of your failure in this cryptocurrency market. we better study with someone who has been long and understands about market analysis and believes in analysis and speculation alone rather than having to believe only in an artist. maybe celebrities are already known to many people, and everything said will affect everyone. but for this market, I don't think celebrities have a big influence.

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: