Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)TUS Pre ICO Live get 90% discount & Up To 50% Referral commissions No KYC  (Read 25721 times)
Manage (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:43:19 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2019, 06:52:27 PM by Manage

WebSiteAirdropcontact-us

Pre ICO Live get 90% discount Join now

EXCLUSIVE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY

Block chain community and TUS Coins benefits

TUS users will be provided all the necessary information in details about cryptocurrency market and even all the basics to higher level guidance. TUS adopts all the latest technology to do transactions which meets all the security measurements for transactions as well as tracking the origin of transactions and all the data. TUS community will keep you update on all the new developments and how to use it in details frequently.

Process of working through TUS

TUS coins community facilitate users in such ways that no other ICO do. TUS coins uses all the latest marketing tools to boost users sale and income. We offers different discount options varies slot by slot. Once user will buy TUS coins he can resale on any next levels with max of the profit.

Who our TUS coins is interested in

We TUS Coins introducing different ways to earn real money by investing a little with crypto currencies. We are the first in this technology who lets users buy and sale TUS Coins on same plate form on any next level user thinks he can get a reason able profit.

TUS coins will offer some other ways to earn real money by completing some goals and taks in each slot. Tasks will be simple like posting on social media , sharing , comments etc on different forums or social media sites. TUS coin will gives extra rewards in terms of real money to TUS buyers.

WHY DO YOU NEED ICO?

Total ICO Token supply : 14700000 TUS

If a person buys pre ICO then he will get 90% discount on his account for 1st slot. Pre ICO Token limit with 4266212 TUS equals 127.98 BTC

On the 2nd slot, the person gets 50% discount on his account.

2nd slot ICO Token limit with 426666 TUS equals 63.99 BTC 1st slot buyer can sell 63.99 BTC.

On the 3rd slot he/she gets 40% discount on his account.

3rd slot ICO Token limit with 355518 TUS equals 63.99 BTC 2nd slot buyer can sell 63.99 BTC.

On 4th slot he/she gets 30% discount on in his account.

4th slot ICO Token limit with 304730 TUS equals 63.99 BTC 3rd slot buyer can sell 63.99 BTC.

On 5th slot he/she gets 25% discount on in his account.

5th slot ICO Token limit with 284414 TUS equals 63.99 BTC 4th slot buyer can sell 63.99 BTC.

On 6th slot he/she gets 20% discount on in his account.

6th slot ICO Token limit with 266666 TUS equals 63.99 BTC 5th slot buyer can sell 63.99 BTC.

On 7th slot he/she gets 15% discount on in his account.

7th slot ICO Token limit with 250955 TUS equals 63.99 BTC 6th slot buyer can sell 63.99 BTC.

On 8th slot he/she gets 10% discount on in his account.

8th slot ICO Token limit with 237011 TUS equals 63.99 BTC 7th slot buyer can sell 63.99 BTC.

On 9th slot he/she gets 5% discount on in his account.

9th slot ICO Token limit with 224540 TUS equals 63.99 BTC 8th slot buyer can sell 63.99 BTC.

On 10th slot he/she gets No discount on in his account.

10th slot ICO Token limit with 21333 TUS equals 6.39 BTC 9th slot buyer can sell 95 BTC.

On 11th slot he/she gets increase pricing by 5% on in his account.

11th slot ICO Token limit with 203155 TUS equals 63.99 BTC 10th slot buyer can sell 63.99 BTC.

increase pricing More slot’s add Day by Day

One of the TUS unique feature is user can put coins on sale with in portal on any next slot. User can see how much profit he can earn by re sale coins on next slots so its easy and comfortable to earn as much as user can by putting coins he purchased on sale.

We have different marketing tools that boosts incensement in rating as well as price of token, in this way you can increase your earning in the market.

Per ICO limit is for one slot but if a person finished his discount in one day then he will start his next slot from very next day to finish his discount package.

TUS coins buyer offers

If a user buys coins in slot 1 he will get max discount.
If a user buys coins in next slots he will get less discount.
User can put coins on sale again in next slots to earn profit. If user will sale out coins in next slot of buying slot he will get max profit and if user will sale out in next slots lets say 3rd or 4th he will get less profit.
User can earn extra rewards in terms of real money by completing some goals and simple tasks (Tasks will be added on portal soon).

Referral Account Offers Up To 50% Referral commissions

User can add as many referrals as he wants under his tree.
User will get extra BTC commission / TUS Commissions when some one under his tree will buy coins.
User will earn up to 10 levels of users in tree going Level 1 which is immediate parent (higher) to Level 10 in tree (low) commission.
User can get referral link in profile section to share with others for direct linking under his account.
Direct linked account will give max commissions to parent referral user.

TUS TOKEN DISTRIBUTED DETAIL

70% DISTRIBUTED TO ICO participants USERS

10% DISTRIBUTED TO Bitcointalk MARKETING PR etc BOUNTY

10% DISTRIBUTED MARKETING BOUNTY I.E. FACEBOOK, TWITTER

5% DISTRIBUTED Other BOUNTY COMPANIES

5% DISTRIBUTED Team BOUNTY

After ICO offer finishes, all bounties are provided to our user to his account. It depends on users to decide how they want to use their bounties.

Some of TUS coin distributed between the members of TUS users will be available for trading all exchange our secondary market, they can be used for life and there will be no limit their usage. On the other hand, other cryptocurrencies have their tokens valid for 6 months, because of this, liquidity of token will expire in the market within that time also. Thus, we are planning the rate of fallen token and upgrading value of token according to the circumstances of Marketing.

TOKEN STRUCTURE

Token name: TUS

BLOCK CHAIN platform: Etherem

Token standard: ERC20

Total TUS supply: 21000000 70% ICO 30% bounties

Smart contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x141c612f63c69e7f789e2eb6bc5f11f0470fd151

Token rate: the price of each token is _ 0.0003000 BTC

The minimum limit for buying token: 20 TUS

Maximum limit for buying Token: no limit

In duration of ICO campaign 70% distribution of token is between participants where on the other hand 30% distribution of Token is in different bounties.

https://i.imgur.com/5MtHxm6.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Manage (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

UP
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

its amazing, giving discount almost 100% , that is when the Pre ICO starts will get a 90% discount. how are the terms and conditions to get the big discount?
Manage (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

its amazing, giving discount almost 100% , that is when the Pre ICO starts will get a 90% discount. how are the terms and conditions to get the big discount?

Pre ICO start buy now 90% discount
Manage (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

Hello guys!

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/tus-27733

Thanks for TUS ICO added to icoholder.com
Manage (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

For any queries please contact us at info@tuscoin.net
Manage (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:48:29 AM

TUS Pre ICO No KYC required
Wehrlein
Copper Member

Activity: 40

Bounty manager

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:14:01 AM

Hello. You need a bounty manager? I can organize a bounty campaign for your project. Telegram @ksmith85
Manage (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

Hello. You need a bounty manager? I can organize a bounty campaign for your project. Telegram @ksmith85

you pm me

Thanks
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

Pretty original concept for this project. Definitely worth considering in more detail! Personally, I was interested!
spawn4ever

Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

you offering big discount during pre-sale. Will be there any lockup period for tokens from pre-sale?

psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

hello, where i can check your developers team and advisors? Why you not post it here, in thread?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

Have patience. This thread has just been created. It is possible that the team has not finished with the design and all the necessary data will appear here later.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

Pretty original concept for this project. Definitely worth considering in more detail! Personally, I was interested!
You're right! Unusual and innovative approach to the proposal for investment. It is possible that this project will find its users!
I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

can you explain me pls why you write price in btc but you will use ethereum blockchain and there will be erc20 token?
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

can you explain me pls why you write price in btc but you will use ethereum blockchain and there will be erc20 token?
In general, I have now met that projects fix the price of their tokens in dollars and sell constantly changing course. Perhaps here the same situation only with Bitcoin.
Idgitcha

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

As I understand it, the discount at the very beginning will be 90 percent, so many investors should be interested in it.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

As I understand it, the discount at the very beginning will be 90 percent, so many investors should be interested in it.
Early investors always get the most tasty prices and the best conditions for investing. This is standard practice in all projects.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

Here is quite promising and generous referral program. I think spreading this link in social networks can not be bad money.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

Early investors always get the most tasty prices and the best conditions for investing. This is standard practice in all projects.
Yes, but a 90% discount is very rare, even for early investors. I think that many investors will be interested.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

Yes, but a 90% discount is very rare, even for early investors. I think that many investors will be interested.
Now is a very difficult time for ICO, so many teams go to unprecedented discounts to attract investors to their project.
Rdalvianna

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

In general, as an option, verification should be, of course, it is not for me to decide, in terms of security
Lassannert

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

Now is a very difficult time for ICO, so many teams go to unprecedented discounts to attract investors to their project.
This is the right decision, in fact, it is very difficult to attract investors now, because the situation is changing.
DiscoMan

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

Hello dears! I see there's an airdrop (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079506) going on. Has anyone checked in yet? How difficult is registration?
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

A quality and promising project can attract investors in any market. and I think this project will be successful.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

A quality and promising project can attract investors in any market. and I think this project will be successful.
There are examples of successfully conducted ICOs today, but they are very few. It is very difficult to gain trust and popularity among users in such a depressed market.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Do not overpower melancholy. Not everything is so bad in the crypto market and in the crypto industry as it seems at first glance.
fidotnews

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

There are examples of successfully conducted ICOs today, but they are very few. It is very difficult to gain trust and popularity among users in such a depressed market.

I also agree that a promising project can conduct a successful ICO in any market. If the team has a good idea, the community will be interested in the project.
Sabigar

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

Now, in general, most of the projects do not survive to the very end, because the situation on the market itself forces us to surrender ahead of time
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

Now, in general, most of the projects do not survive to the very end, because the situation on the market itself forces us to surrender ahead of time
If the project do not survive to the end, it means that it was initially of poor quality or scam.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

If the project do not survive to the end, it means that it was initially of poor quality or scam.
Perhaps yes, but now there are a lot of projects that even if he is a scam, he lives on the market for a long time
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

Sometimes projects get into scams not because their creators initially intended to fool someone ... There is a so-called technical scam when development has reached a dead end ...
Idgitcha

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

Sometimes projects get into scams not because their creators initially intended to fool someone ... There is a so-called technical scam when development has reached a dead end ...
and in the end they decide to take at least a small part of the money from the project by deceiving
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

and in the end they decide to take at least a small part of the money from the project by deceiving
Well, why immediately deceived? I do not think that all people think only in terms of money and profit. Many in the IT field are generally full of altruism.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

You know all this talk about the end of the crypto industry... about Scam projects... they're kind of depressing. I mean, you never know where you'll find and where you'll lose!
Crypton2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

Many in the IT field are generally full of altruism.
In the beginning it was. Altruists and people who believe in something more important than money started the crypto industry. But unfortunately it did not last long ...
guamenterp

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

Many in the IT field are generally full of altruism.
In the beginning it was. Altruists and people who believe in something more important than money started the crypto industry. But unfortunately it did not last long ...
I think that projects that carry a new concept that is useful for the community will become market leaders in the future.
orleli

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

Here is quite promising and generous referral program. I think spreading this link in social networks can not be bad money.
Referral program is always a very good way to promote a project.  Smiley
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

I think that projects that carry a new concept that is useful for the community will become market leaders in the future.
It's true! the main thing is to find the very element of novelty and creativity that can help to conquer the market!
fidotnews

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

Hello dears! I see there's an airdrop (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079506) going on. Has anyone checked in yet? How difficult is registration?
I have already registered, registration is very simple. And good conditions for get rewards.
DiscoMan

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

I have already registered, registration is very simple. And good conditions for get rewards.
I also decided to take part! Just now, so much extra information has become demanded when registering with Bounty or to Aerdrop. Good thing it is not here.
spawn4ever

Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

they are still have 0 reached btc/eth or anything else crypto. You can check it on their site

RazBOYnick

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

I also decided to take part! Just now, so much extra information has become demanded when registering with Bounty or to Aerdrop. Good thing it is not here.
It is great that there is a bounty! Perhaps it is worth registering!
Xinnani

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

they are still have 0 reached btc/eth or anything else crypto. You can check it on their site
It's good that they present this information on the site where you can go and see
emocjac

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

ICO launched only today, I am sure that the team will be able to make successful sales.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

It's good that they present this information on the site where you can go and see
The fact that the information is presented on the official website is of course very good, but I would duplicate everything in the official thread on the forum. as many read and follow it for the thread and do not even go to the site.
webskompplun

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:04:13 PM

The fact that the information is presented on the official website is of course very good, but I would duplicate everything in the official thread on the forum. as many read and follow it for the thread and do not even go to the site.
If a person is interested in the project - he will find information on the site, in social networks and in other sources.
Pavel1988Pop

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:10:06 PM

If a person is interested in the project - he will find information on the site, in social networks and in other sources.
When at the same time participating (investing) in several dozens of projects it is practically impossible to do. Here and on the forum not all have time to read ...
psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

its look very strange, no KYC, big discounts and no teams.
Qabette

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

or read the white paper, there exactly all the necessary information will be available
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

It’s not possible to understand people ... there would be requirements for the passage of KYC verification - everyone would be outraged that their rights to anonymity are violated ... there are no requirements for passing KYC - everyone is indignant why not ...)))
I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

In general, I have now met that projects fix the price of their tokens in dollars and sell constantly changing course. Perhaps here the same situation only with Bitcoin.
come on, but how you will distribute tokens to investors?
guamenterp

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

come on, but how you will distribute tokens to investors?
The project fixes the price of the token at the time of payment. ico is considered successful when all tokens are sold.
emocjac

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

It’s not possible to understand people ... there would be requirements for the passage of KYC verification - everyone would be outraged that their rights to anonymity are violated ... there are no requirements for passing KYC - everyone is indignant why not ...)))
Not everyone is outraged.
I believe that if the project does not require KYC - this is good.
Discovery2017

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

The project fixes the price of the token at the time of payment. ico is considered successful when all tokens are sold.
And it seems to me that ICO can be considered successful when everything is sold and a real work product is released. The price of tokens grows dozens of times and everyone is happy and satisfied! That's what I understand the successful ICO !!!
webskompplun

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

And it seems to me that ICO can be considered successful when everything is sold and a real work product is released. The price of tokens grows dozens of times and everyone is happy and satisfied! That's what I understand the successful ICO !!!
Also, a successful project has a strong community that helps develop the project.
SlobodianiukDim446

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

OK good. After all, the KYC came up with those who put pressure on the market. They just need to have a base on the entire crypto community. After all, we are today at the forefront of the new digital economy. And the introduction of all these KYC verification contradicts the very concept of cryptocurrency.
ballrimswatch

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

OK good. After all, the KYC came up with those who put pressure on the market. They just need to have a base on the entire crypto community. After all, we are today at the forefront of the new digital economy. And the introduction of all these KYC verification contradicts the very concept of cryptocurrency.
I agree with you.
cryptocurrency will create a new world economy and a new world order. KYC is not needed by anyone here!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

I agree with you.
cryptocurrency will create a new world economy and a new world order. KYC is not needed by anyone here!
The KYC was invented by bankers to control investors' crypto. People who invest their money in crypto projects today in 10 years will be the same legends as those who 10 years ago bought pizza for several thousand bitcoins.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

I agree with you.
The KYC was invented by bankers to control investors' crypto. People who invest their money in crypto projects today in 10 years will be the same legends as those who 10 years ago bought pizza for several thousand bitcoins.
The investor must invest in a successful project to become a legend in 10 years.
RazBOYnick

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:20:09 PM

It’s good that not all projects implemented by ICO follow these recommendations of crypto whale manipulators.
orleli

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:21:01 PM

When at the same time participating (investing) in several dozens of projects it is practically impossible to do. Here and on the forum not all have time to read ...
A competent investor should check the project very much. If he invests without checking the site, social networks and other resources, then he is a stupid investor.
DiscoMan

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:24:09 PM

A competent investor should check the project very much. If he invests without checking the site, social networks and other resources, then he is a stupid investor.
Any sane person should, when investing to study the project as much as possible. Its technical component and marketing plan. Acquainted with the team and the opinions of experts, and only after that make a decision on investing. But the majority do not do that and then cry in the forums and tell that there are only fraudsters around ...
Pavel1988Pop

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

You need to approach investment very responsibly. Search for original and non-standard business projects and original and non-standard methods for their implementation. Such projects sometimes shoot and send their investors to the moon!
fidotnews

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

Any sane person should, when investing to study the project as much as possible. Its technical component and marketing plan. Acquainted with the team and the opinions of experts, and only after that make a decision on investing. But the majority do not do that and then cry in the forums and tell that there are only fraudsters around ...
Here's an example, we see a person who asks to publish all the information in this thread. Grin
Discovery2017

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

The offer of 90% for early investors looks very attractive and tempting ... not even frighteningly tempting even a lot ... Although how else to attract investors' attention ... Huh
SlobodianiukDim446

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:45:45 PM

But 90% is only for the participants of the first round. Then the proposal is not so generous. I understand that the team plans to spend 11 sales rounds and with each subsequent price of the token will be higher and higher.
ballrimswatch

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

But 90% is only for the participants of the first round. Then the proposal is not so generous. I understand that the team plans to spend 11 sales rounds and with each subsequent price of the token will be higher and higher.
I think that few investors will be on the 11th round. because they understand that they have unfavorable conditions compared to the others.
webskompplun

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:04:51 PM

The offer of 90% for early investors looks very attractive and tempting ... not even frighteningly tempting even a lot ... Although how else to attract investors' attention ... Huh
The team can attract investors' attention with good marketing and quality products.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

by offering large discounts at the beginning of pre-sales to attract investors and it is very easy not to need KYC, are investors interested? Huh then other people will consider it
Manage (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

Pre ICO Live From 2018-11-30 To 2019-01-01 get 90% discount join now
Manage (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

( TUS marketing Offer )

You are a marketer on cryptocurrency? you Send me pm TUS have Big Offer for you

Thanks
Manage (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

Pre ICO Add more 30 days go get 90% discount & Up To 50% Referral commissions
Manage (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:15:42 PM

Pre ICO END soon go to join Pre ICO 90% discount
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:09:25 AM

I can't imagine how finally if ICO gives a 90% bonus to the public openly. I am sure that when the market is released, the price of the token will immediately be destroyed. today many projects are not able to survive then scam. Developers need a specific strategy to be able to build projects, not just big bonuses. because the bonus given is not guaranteed to be profitable.
Manage (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:18:26 PM

2nd slot END soon go to join ICO get 50% discount
Manage (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:35:08 AM

3rd slot END soon go to join ICO get 40% discount
Manage (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:56:36 PM

Smart contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x141c612f63c69e7f789e2eb6bc5f11f0470fd151
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: