Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:33:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)TUS Pre ICO Live get 90% discount & Up To 50% Referral commissions No KYC  (Read 25719 times)
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

Yes, but a 90% discount is very rare, even for early investors. I think that many investors will be interested.
Now is a very difficult time for ICO, so many teams go to unprecedented discounts to attract investors to their project.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rdalvianna

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

In general, as an option, verification should be, of course, it is not for me to decide, in terms of security
Lassannert

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:36:56 PM

Yes, but a 90% discount is very rare, even for early investors. I think that many investors will be interested.
Now is a very difficult time for ICO, so many teams go to unprecedented discounts to attract investors to their project.
This is the right decision, in fact, it is very difficult to attract investors now, because the situation is changing.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

Hello dears! I see there's an airdrop (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079506) going on. Has anyone checked in yet? How difficult is registration?
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

A quality and promising project can attract investors in any market. and I think this project will be successful.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:43:59 PM

A quality and promising project can attract investors in any market. and I think this project will be successful.
There are examples of successfully conducted ICOs today, but they are very few. It is very difficult to gain trust and popularity among users in such a depressed market.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Do not overpower melancholy. Not everything is so bad in the crypto market and in the crypto industry as it seems at first glance.
fidotnews

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

There are examples of successfully conducted ICOs today, but they are very few. It is very difficult to gain trust and popularity among users in such a depressed market.

I also agree that a promising project can conduct a successful ICO in any market. If the team has a good idea, the community will be interested in the project.
Sabigar

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

Now, in general, most of the projects do not survive to the very end, because the situation on the market itself forces us to surrender ahead of time
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

Now, in general, most of the projects do not survive to the very end, because the situation on the market itself forces us to surrender ahead of time
If the project do not survive to the end, it means that it was initially of poor quality or scam.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

If the project do not survive to the end, it means that it was initially of poor quality or scam.
Perhaps yes, but now there are a lot of projects that even if he is a scam, he lives on the market for a long time
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

Sometimes projects get into scams not because their creators initially intended to fool someone ... There is a so-called technical scam when development has reached a dead end ...
Idgitcha

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

Sometimes projects get into scams not because their creators initially intended to fool someone ... There is a so-called technical scam when development has reached a dead end ...
and in the end they decide to take at least a small part of the money from the project by deceiving
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

and in the end they decide to take at least a small part of the money from the project by deceiving
Well, why immediately deceived? I do not think that all people think only in terms of money and profit. Many in the IT field are generally full of altruism.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

You know all this talk about the end of the crypto industry... about Scam projects... they're kind of depressing. I mean, you never know where you'll find and where you'll lose!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

Many in the IT field are generally full of altruism.
In the beginning it was. Altruists and people who believe in something more important than money started the crypto industry. But unfortunately it did not last long ...
guamenterp

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

Many in the IT field are generally full of altruism.
In the beginning it was. Altruists and people who believe in something more important than money started the crypto industry. But unfortunately it did not last long ...
I think that projects that carry a new concept that is useful for the community will become market leaders in the future.
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

Here is quite promising and generous referral program. I think spreading this link in social networks can not be bad money.
Referral program is always a very good way to promote a project.  Smiley
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

I think that projects that carry a new concept that is useful for the community will become market leaders in the future.
It's true! the main thing is to find the very element of novelty and creativity that can help to conquer the market!
fidotnews

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

Hello dears! I see there's an airdrop (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079506) going on. Has anyone checked in yet? How difficult is registration?
I have already registered, registration is very simple. And good conditions for get rewards.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: