Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)TUS Pre ICO Live get 90% discount & Up To 50% Referral commissions No KYC  (Read 25718 times)
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

Hello dears! I see there's an airdrop (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079506) going on. Has anyone checked in yet? How difficult is registration?
I have already registered, registration is very simple. And good conditions for get rewards.
I also decided to take part! Just now, so much extra information has become demanded when registering with Bounty or to Aerdrop. Good thing it is not here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

As I understand it, the discount at the very beginning will be 90 percent, so many investors should be interested in it.
they are still have 0 reached btc/eth or anything else crypto. You can check it on their site

RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

I also decided to take part! Just now, so much extra information has become demanded when registering with Bounty or to Aerdrop. Good thing it is not here.
It is great that there is a bounty! Perhaps it is worth registering!
Xinnani

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

As I understand it, the discount at the very beginning will be 90 percent, so many investors should be interested in it.
they are still have 0 reached btc/eth or anything else crypto. You can check it on their site
It's good that they present this information on the site where you can go and see
emocjac

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

ICO launched only today, I am sure that the team will be able to make successful sales.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

It's good that they present this information on the site where you can go and see
The fact that the information is presented on the official website is of course very good, but I would duplicate everything in the official thread on the forum. as many read and follow it for the thread and do not even go to the site.
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:04:13 PM

The fact that the information is presented on the official website is of course very good, but I would duplicate everything in the official thread on the forum. as many read and follow it for the thread and do not even go to the site.
If a person is interested in the project - he will find information on the site, in social networks and in other sources.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:10:06 PM

If a person is interested in the project - he will find information on the site, in social networks and in other sources.
When at the same time participating (investing) in several dozens of projects it is practically impossible to do. Here and on the forum not all have time to read ...
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

its look very strange, no KYC, big discounts and no teams.
Qabette

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

or read the white paper, there exactly all the necessary information will be available
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

It’s not possible to understand people ... there would be requirements for the passage of KYC verification - everyone would be outraged that their rights to anonymity are violated ... there are no requirements for passing KYC - everyone is indignant why not ...)))
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

In general, I have now met that projects fix the price of their tokens in dollars and sell constantly changing course. Perhaps here the same situation only with Bitcoin.
come on, but how you will distribute tokens to investors?
guamenterp

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

In general, I have now met that projects fix the price of their tokens in dollars and sell constantly changing course. Perhaps here the same situation only with Bitcoin.
come on, but how you will distribute tokens to investors?
The project fixes the price of the token at the time of payment. ico is considered successful when all tokens are sold.
emocjac

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

It’s not possible to understand people ... there would be requirements for the passage of KYC verification - everyone would be outraged that their rights to anonymity are violated ... there are no requirements for passing KYC - everyone is indignant why not ...)))
Not everyone is outraged.
I believe that if the project does not require KYC - this is good.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

The project fixes the price of the token at the time of payment. ico is considered successful when all tokens are sold.
And it seems to me that ICO can be considered successful when everything is sold and a real work product is released. The price of tokens grows dozens of times and everyone is happy and satisfied! That's what I understand the successful ICO !!!
webskompplun

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

And it seems to me that ICO can be considered successful when everything is sold and a real work product is released. The price of tokens grows dozens of times and everyone is happy and satisfied! That's what I understand the successful ICO !!!
Also, a successful project has a strong community that helps develop the project.
SlobodianiukDim446

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

OK good. After all, the KYC came up with those who put pressure on the market. They just need to have a base on the entire crypto community. After all, we are today at the forefront of the new digital economy. And the introduction of all these KYC verification contradicts the very concept of cryptocurrency.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

OK good. After all, the KYC came up with those who put pressure on the market. They just need to have a base on the entire crypto community. After all, we are today at the forefront of the new digital economy. And the introduction of all these KYC verification contradicts the very concept of cryptocurrency.
I agree with you.
cryptocurrency will create a new world economy and a new world order. KYC is not needed by anyone here!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

I agree with you.
cryptocurrency will create a new world economy and a new world order. KYC is not needed by anyone here!
The KYC was invented by bankers to control investors' crypto. People who invest their money in crypto projects today in 10 years will be the same legends as those who 10 years ago bought pizza for several thousand bitcoins.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

I agree with you.
The KYC was invented by bankers to control investors' crypto. People who invest their money in crypto projects today in 10 years will be the same legends as those who 10 years ago bought pizza for several thousand bitcoins.
The investor must invest in a successful project to become a legend in 10 years.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: