Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:11:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2x Sapphire Vega 64s 8GB  (Read 579 times)
GPUExpertDE (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:11:39 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2019, 04:20:46 PM by GPUExpertDE

closed
nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:28:20 AM

hi,

where located in germany?
invoice exist?
GPUExpertDE (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:17:07 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2019, 04:20:54 PM by GPUExpertDE

closed
HardyGoodsLtd
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:12:42 PM

would you take 600 with escrow (my fee) through ognasty please? I am in UK for shipping
GPUExpertDE (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

would you take 600 with escrow (my fee) through ognasty please? I am in UK for shipping
Hey, shoot me a pm!
@everyone im down to sell it for a little less just bc im really in need of the money right now. Christmas is close already.
dmitrygerasimov

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

can you ship to russia? Huh Huh Huh
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:25:42 AM

PM sent.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
GPUExpertDE (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:03:08 AM

can you ship to russia? Huh Huh Huh
Yes but shipping cost is on you.
nordmann666

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:03:50 AM

will pick up - sent PM - no answer?
HardyGoodsLtd
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

best if you can pick up, face to face, user did not know how to escrow and has not contacted me since, please be careful,  Caveat venditor
GPUExpertDE (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

best if you can pick up, face to face, user did not know how to escrow and has not contacted me since, please be careful,  Caveat venditor

1 PM per Hour got me to not answer you, sorry. Im only online for about 1-2 hours on my PC every day. I did one trade on this forum without escrow so thats the first time i heard about it. Sorry im fairly new to selling stuff on forums.
HardyGoodsLtd
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

1 PM per Hour got me to not answer you, sorry. Im only online for about 1-2 hours on my PC every day. I did one trade on this forum without escrow so thats the first time i heard about it. Sorry im fairly new to selling stuff on forums.

well, your lucky then, 90% of buyers here want escrow, 90% of sellers wont use it, and 90% of them here are scammers, I am in no way saying that is you but please understand the economy here, as the whole point of bitcoin is anonymity, as such is the best form of pulling off a hiest,  this is not a crack at you, its the way here, as such no party is accountable, thats why buyers prefer escrow, me however, I am a registered business here in the UK and can be found easy, I am not using BTC for business use tho, my offer still stands, unless you send to me first, of you can hold out for a direct payment deal.

best of luck with your sales here, this is just forum info you will need to understand.

nordmann666

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:51:54 PM

that you get many PM - sure - but isn´t it your prefered way to find some one near you that pickup the cards for cash?
i got one replay - but nothing after i ask you to pick up the cards personaly?
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:01:36 AM

Can you accept Paypal? If not, why?
GPUExpertDE (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

that you get many PM - sure - but isn´t it your prefered way to find some one near you that pickup the cards for cash?

I would definitely prefer someone to pick them up. Safer for everyone.

Im not a big fan of paypal tbh. Didn't use since a year or so now. You always get rekt when you withdraw to your bank because their exchange fee is unreal.
GPUExpertDE (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

Not sold yet. If you are looking to pick them up, the earliest I will be available is Wednesday evening!
nordmann666

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

I would definitely prefer someone to pick them up. Safer for everyone.

Im not a big fan of paypal tbh. Didn't use since a year or so now. You always get rekt when you withdraw to your bank because their exchange fee is unreal.

paypal will keine Gebühren fürs Abheben - man zahlt nur Gebühren für Geld was man erhälkt bei Verkauf von Waren...aber das hält sich in Grenzen. Bei 650€ wären das z.B. 16€ Gebühren (bekommst also nur 634€ - bzw. schlägst die Gebühren einfach beim Verkauf oben drauf).
Mit dem Guthaben kann man dann auch gut einkaufen gehen für Weihnachten...mit BTC ist das ja immer noch sehr schwierig.

@everyone im down to sell it for a little less just bc im really in need of the money right now
ich habs nun bereits 2x versucht..so dringend kanns also gar nicht sein Wink
da ich in nächster Zeit auhc nicht mehr in die Nähe komme, bin ich leider raus, bis Zahlung per PP akzeptiert wird - zahle dann auch gern die Gebühren
TheSeekersLighthouse

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

To buyers, ESCROW or meet in person. I had on my old accounts sold a few items of around £40 - £50 in value and the buyers did not use escrow though I did send the items! Had the situation been reversed, I probably would have used escrow for anything over £40 and would not have risked even that to a newbie and would have used escrow for that amount. That account got hacked and I was back to newbie status here, but my advice still stands. If in doubt or for a large amount, ESCROW, ESPECIALLY to newbie accounts or even older ones, as it may have been sold.
GPUExpertDE (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:43:12 AM

To buyers, ESCROW or meet in person. I had on my old accounts sold a few items of around £40 - £50 in value and the buyers did not use escrow though I did send the items! Had the situation been reversed, I probably would have used escrow for anything over £40 and would not have risked even that to a newbie and would have used escrow for that amount. That account got hacked and I was back to newbie status here, but my advice still stands. If in doubt or for a large amount, ESCROW, ESPECIALLY to newbie accounts or even older ones, as it may have been sold.

Thanks for telling us your story.
Both cards still for sale.
GPUExpertDE (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:51:47 PM

Im really in need to sell those before christmas. I can lower the price a bit. This needs to be sold asap!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: