Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HAVE PAYPAL NEED BTC  (Read 269 times)
KingZee (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:40:45 PM

I'd like to buy Btc. Will go first for members with more trust than me.

PM me or write here.

I don't have a telegram. Discord or Google hangouts.

Beep boop beep boop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingZee (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

bump.

I only need 0.05 btc now.

Beep boop beep boop
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

Exercise caution if considering trading with this person and ensure you read their trust wall comments (and who posted them)

Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

KingZee (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

Exercise caution if considering trading with this person and ensure you read their trust wall comments (and who posted them)

Beware of PayPal and other reversible transfer services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

Thanks! I'd wish people would actually read my trust wall Smiley I've done a lot of Paypal trades before up to 2 BTC which are way back the chargeback periods with no problems, and even recent ones with an off-forum member, so.. yeah!

Beep boop beep boop
lisenfisen2x

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:52:06 PM

You can buy from me.

I think its funny how people buying with paypal are not willing to go first even to new members. 

Sending bitcoin first and you gets scamed, you are fucked.

Sending paypal first and getting scamed, you can get your money back.

Thats why i never ever go first when selling bitcoin, but i can do it when im buying with paypal. And i have got my money back the few times i got scamed.
KingZee (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

You can buy from me.

I think its funny how people buying with paypal are not willing to go first even to new members.  

Sending bitcoin first and you gets scamed, you are fucked.

Sending paypal first and getting scamed, you can get your money back.

Thats why i never ever go first when selling bitcoin, but i can do it when im buying with paypal. And i have got my money back the few times i got scamed.

I wish it were that easy. That exact line is the argument of every Paypal scammer out there. Read this :

When you send paypal balance to someone, and they decide to scam you, you're as handtied as anyone in trying to get your money back. "Oh you can just chargeback", no. You can't just chargeback, the receiver can instantly withdraw the money to his card, to his bank, and you're stuck spending more than two weeks dragging a case through paypal support because the receiver took your balance and your coins. This is from experience, I ONLY got the money back because the other person was a serial scammer pulling a massive exit, and his word was worth less than mine from so many chargebacks on his account (which I'm sure was disabled with negative balance), while Paypal took my side because I never raised a support case before.

So yes, for everyone selling btc, theres a long risk of chargeback for up to 2 months, which is understandable, but that doesnt mean you can leverage that risk to claim priority. Trust comes first, both ways. Stay safe.

Paypal scams are very easy to accomplish. I send you money first, you withdraw it to your bank in less than 24 hours, and I'm fucked chasing the shadow of my money back, which I might receive, but even if I do, you already achieved your goal, and you don't give 2 fucks about a limited or frozen paypal account.

I would definitely go first with trusted members, but you're not even close to convincing me with that tone saying "Thats why i never ever go first when selling bitcoin", because no thanks, I don't want the stress and the extra waste of time for 20 days.

Beep boop beep boop
KingZee (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

bump

Beep boop beep boop
Agarthian

Activity: 250
Merit: 10