Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:22:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: next trend in blockchain/crypto??  (Read 1320 times)
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:45:37 PM

I think that decentralized platform platforms will be popular next year. I think this is the next level of development of distributed ledgers. I like projects related to this. For example, ProximaX.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

keyTango

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:00:43 AM

Blokchain as a kind of new paradigm of existence is a thing that will penetrate everywhere soon. Whenever I think about the blockchain, the Avatar film comes to my mind, people there had a very subtle relationship with everything that exists, and it seems to me that in the future, thanks to the blockchains, in our society will be realized some kind of reality which was described in this film.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:58:53 AM

stablecoin is the new trend from the end of 2018 until now, I have seen a lot of stablecoin created in this market and now more and more stablecoin is created to serve the market and remove USDT it from its dominance

Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:13:56 AM

What do you guys think will be the next big thing in crypto? IMO it's going to be security tokens, microchains/sidechains (like MOAC), cross-chain compatibilities of public blockchains, and gaming/collectibles (like Gods Unchained)

What about you guys?

Trends are set by time. As we can see, currently popular stablecoin trading volume and transactions which increased 10 times over the past 2 months. Pretty good results.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:35:24 AM

What do you guys think will be the next big thing in crypto? IMO it's going to be security tokens, microchains/sidechains (like MOAC), cross-chain compatibilities of public blockchains, and gaming/collectibles (like Gods Unchained)

What about you guys?
This will be taxation and regulation. This is the only way to achieve development and progress for future growth.
eneifed

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:30:33 PM

I think stablecoins are pretty hot right now. Good to keep an eye on projects like MOAC since they provide infrastructure. Saw that they announced a huge partnership with chinamobile (basically the verizon of china) on coindesk. https://www.coindesk.com/telecom-giant-china-mobile-is-developing-a-blockchain-water-purifier?from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:38:25 PM

What about you guys?
This will be taxation and regulation. This is the only way to achieve development and progress for future growth.
any state will have a desire to control the cryptocurrency market, and this in turn will greatly affect ordinary users of cryptocurrency. In addition to taxes, there should still be legal support, as well as reducing fraudsters in the company's ico market.
Samyalson

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:51:58 PM

As they become accepted by governments and the general public, regulation will come into play a lot more.

To get things right is a balancing act, too much regulation, and the industry gets stifled, too little and people get scammed.

The authorities know an outright ban in their country would drive money out into neighbouring countries that are more crypto-friendly.

This article https://cryptomenow.com/poland-begins-to-draw-up-a-crypto-tax-plan/ shows that governments are treading carefully because they too want to benefit.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:54:12 PM

What about you guys?

i still bet for infrastructure project will be the next trend in blockchain
because in the future a lot of things will be tokenized my friend,
so, an infrastructure project with dapps will be huge  Wink
regards
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:54:58 PM

What about you guys?
Regulation will be following the framework has created by the regulators. It's the regulators rights. The next big thing should be about the result in the blockchain development such as the product that used blockchain. I wanna see this happen.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:12:54 PM

For ICO or STOs more of the crowfund will be IEO in subsequent months, the crowd will feature better project valuation compare to previous years for start up.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:22:58 PM

What about you guys?
Regulation will be following the framework has created by the regulators. It's the regulators rights. The next big thing should be about the result in the blockchain development such as the product that used blockchain. I wanna see this happen.
Regulation process will takes a lot of time to search the result or just decline. If we finally regulated then, it surely there is a huge changes in prices as well as the fees collected.  Most specifically for the tax which people don't want it but we can't do nothing is to follow the rules or just leave crypto forever.
Blockchain technology is growing and makes a lot of individuals get interest and so the government for a big money they might collected. Expect  more chnages in the future.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:58:34 AM

Security tokens are going to be the next big thing in our industry, according to the Coinmarketcap review. They were right, because I see a lot of new projects that are aiming to get their piece of pie in the security trend.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:13:34 PM

It's pretty hard to come up with that. If I would have known I would have started to create your project, because it's easy money. When something enters the trend, even a bad product can make money.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:49:08 PM

It's pretty hard to come up with that. If I would have known I would have started to create your project, because it's easy money. When something enters the trend, even a bad product can make money.
Actually, what was the situation in 2016, when, with a good pr-campaign of the entire cryptocurrency market, even bad projects could attract investors. Perhaps this is what influenced the current situation with the cryptocurrency market.
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:18:30 AM

You mentioned MOAC. Thoughts on that project?
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:30:14 AM

Actually, what was the situation in 2016, when, with a good pr-campaign of the entire cryptocurrency market, even bad projects could attract investors. Perhaps this is what influenced the current situation with the cryptocurrency market.
looks like investor affraid put their money into new projects.most of them was scamm and didnt give any profit.investing in coins at top 20 cmc could be good choice for them.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:17:30 AM

I vote that the next trend in the crypto sphere will be the system for the protection of personal data provided at the ICO stage or for any other reason, the bookmaker/poker room and so on.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:46:34 AM

Very similar to the truth, because I see that today a very serious beginning begins again for a new wave of demand for cryptocurrency assets. I think that all this is not just and the wave has already begun. As long as we feel it is weak.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:49:07 AM

Very similar to the truth, because I see that today a very serious beginning begins again for a new wave of demand for cryptocurrency assets. I think that all this is not just and the wave has already begun. As long as we feel it is weak.
I would not make loud statements about the fact that this is a new wave. but I am sure that for several months we will see positive changes

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: