Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:37:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: next trend in blockchain/crypto??  (Read 1320 times)
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

i think the ICO hype is still going to exist for a while longer before it dwindles and dies off but it won't be replaced by any alternative but similar methods! i think pretty soon we are going to see the coins that focus on payment systems (being a currency) can become the new hyped up topic. coins such as IOTA might be among those that get pumped up a lot or possible new coins similar to those.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
dekabrin

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:48:12 PM

ICO's are pretty much dead. We are now in a time of infrastructure where projects like MOAC will facilitate dapp development.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:09:36 AM

The blockchain outbreak has ended, and the next step may take two years. After two years, blockchain technology will begin to be used. But the cryptocurrency market may take off again in 2019, and STO brings new opportunities, which is good news for investors.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

STOs are starting to give hint but I just want to say that lets all wait for next year and see what will be the next trend.

And to Moac supporters, just pure discussion and dont shill that coin.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

According to the last report of coinmarketcap, the next trend are the security tokens. But I am afraid that this is going to be the new start of the fraud projects. We need to find some option of how to regulate different ICO projects.
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

What do you guys think will be the next big thing in crypto? IMO it's going to be security tokens, microchains/sidechains (like MOAC), cross-chain compatibilities of public blockchains, and gaming/collectibles (like Gods Unchained)

What about you guys?
I guess security tokens like Zcash, Monero will be the next trend in crypto. In addition, Dan Larimer said, that he want to develop security crypto with super speed transactions.

yes I also think so, many predict that more security tokens are asked because the business opportunities that are owned are far greater than other concepts.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:22:48 AM

I don't want to predict the future of any cryptocurrency. I prefer to talk about the facts I can see. I think the next trend in the market will inevitably happen after the ETF is approved!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

What do you guys think will be the next big thing in crypto? IMO it's going to be security tokens, microchains/sidechains (like MOAC), cross-chain compatibilities of public blockchains, and gaming/collectibles (like Gods Unchained)

What about you guys?

in my opinion cryptocurrency focused on Security and Gaming industries will be the next trend on crypto world my friend  Wink

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:58:41 AM

I think it will be a complete and best financial ecosystem . Any solid project with a better financial system then the traditional fiat thing, will hit big time and make crypto adoption way easier and better. So, I believe in a system with more digital assets price stability and backed with real precious assets like gold. Plus a sure way to convert the crypto into fiat any time wanted...

Honestly, I see this future in the Gigzi project. It will help us financially and consolidate crypto adoption too..

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:45:57 AM

The next trend to be is that the government will get into the crypto thingy like securities and regulation, and most scam cryptos and tokens will be burned out. STO and equity shares are of the next big thing for crypto. Cross-chains, side-chains, atomic-swap, scalability improvement and merchant tie-ups are in the process of development but this will be the trend for upcoming years.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:46:29 PM

I think that security tokens will be the next big trend in crypto. They will be regulated and they will attract many
institutional investors as well and it can be a game changer to this market situation we have.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

Most of what i have been seeing now and that i see investors having interest in are STOs. Right now, the trend of things are beginning to change. Even if investors are going to invest in ICOs, they have to comply with some regulations. As for STOs, they are already compliant. This makes it safe for investors not to fall victim of scam projects that are almost all over.
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:32:49 AM

I think there's lots of potential in securities, sure. But infrastructure blockchains are going to be big. My favorite are EOS and MOAC atm.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:35:37 AM

What about you guys?

I guess ICO regulations are going to be implemented since there is a lot of news about the sec's activity in the past months, there might be a more secured ICO and project implementation that awaits.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:54:03 AM

The coins that performed the best in this year were the coins that are designed to be very stable, I believe that the next trend during the next year are going to be decentralized exchanges, people are going to try to find a way to trade their coins without having to go through centralized exchanges, that is why I have invested a significant amount of my money in some of those coins.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:53:03 AM

I think there's lots of potential in securities, sure. But infrastructure blockchains are going to be big. My favorite are EOS and MOAC atm.

yeah ...
blockchain project based on infrastructure will be huge in the future maybe started in 2019,,
i think a huge project based on infrastructure will be born in 2019,,  Wink

rtx28090

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:04:23 AM

The technology of Blockchain will gradually be applied in life. It does everything well. But I think the security element is a necessity  Cool
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

The event I can predict now is probably STO. I think this may be the best explosion point in 2019, but now I am not sure that STO will be popular around the world. If it can be achieved, the cryptocurrency will take off again.

teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:05:24 PM

MOAC and EOS. I see them going head to head in the upcoming year
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

As far as I have seen most of the utility tokens right now are dropping low. But compared to security token, the token that is on security token when we see on the market is dropping but just low compared to utility token. I think security tokens are the next trend.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: