Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:13:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: next trend in blockchain/crypto??  (Read 1320 times)
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:59:02 PM

I am trying to envisage what will be so common by next year. I believe so many ICOs will be forced to pack off by the time regulations set in. By then STOs will be trending. Although there will still be ICOs that will be regulated as well.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:27:07 AM

What do you guys think will be the next big thing in crypto? IMO it's going to be security tokens, microchains/sidechains (like MOAC), cross-chain compatibilities of public blockchains, and gaming/collectibles (like Gods Unchained)

What about you guys?

I guess I much prefer to have more regularities in ICO to figure out scam project to increase the reliability of the ICOS in order for the market value of altcoins and bitcoin to increase. I guess FUD's affects too much.
Mesquito

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 04:11:27 AM

One of the new trend on blockchain/crypto is CoinBundle, which began the market of instead of choosing on which coin to invest, investing in a bundle of selected stable/thematic coins.

If you're interested, they're giving $5 / 100 BNDL according to some investment.
jubilarian

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 05:49:16 AM

We can see security token which was talking everywhere. So I think it will be a trend for 2019. I also hope that a new trend will appear soon  and it will give us a bright future for crypto market  Cheesy

Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:39:21 AM

Nowadays there are a lot of rumors about STO trends and regulators is coming it is indisputable

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:12:09 AM

I'm voting for a medical referral. At the moment, this is the most urgent problem and at the same time the most profitable area.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

I think the next stage in the development of blockchain / crypto should be the introduction of STO (Security Token Offering), which can involve institutional capital in the crypto market. The ICOs have compromised themselves and are unlikely to be able to reach the values of 2017. In November, the minimum inflow of capital in ICO projects was recorded, totaling $ 62 million. STO will be able to solve the ICO problems, but SEC will have to lower the entry threshold for investors, because now, according to the rules, investors must have an annual income of more than $ 200,000 per person or $ 300,000 for a married couple, or the presence of more than $ 1 million.

various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

As everyone will guess, the next trend will be regulated ICOs. And also i think the cross-chains blockchains will come to a very important point. Because we need it in terms of usability.

Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

I think many projects are based on blockchain. I hope it would be turning point proof of success in future.
AltcoinTradingSignal.com
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

Not sure what will happen in crypto, but there are a lot of trends that can occur in the blockchain. For example, we can see trends such as a rise in adoption of hybrid and federated blockchain. We will also see an increase in blockchain as a service and Ricardian contracts adoption.

lobanoval (OP)

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:44:31 PM

You mentioned MOAC and securities and they just announced that RAC, a securities platform, is partnering with MOAC, the commercial dapp platform. Securities and MOAC are both going to be big in the future imo.

https://www.strictlycrypto.com/rac-announces-collaboration-and-investment-from-moac-foundation/
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

I think many projects are based on blockchain. I hope it would be turning point proof of success in future.
Thats true.  The use of blockchain is very broad, can be used as a booster to increase the utility of a system. One of the advantages is the ability to verify information or data in real time. I think this trend that will continue to be popular is if it is used in the online trading system, jobs market, etc.

Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:14:05 PM

I believe there'll be greater adoption of blockchain technology owing to the vast possibility attached to them compared to that of the contemporary technology. With this drive; we'll see exchange of views that will lead to innovations in the cryptosphere.

These innovations will result into an increased regulation of most aspect of the platform; which will bring about trust, belief and increased investments from the Fiat world. This i see as a viable trend for the growth of the crypto community.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:19:23 PM

What do you guys think will be the next big thing in crypto? IMO it's going to be security tokens, microchains/sidechains (like MOAC), cross-chain compatibilities of public blockchains, and gaming/collectibles (like Gods Unchained)

What about you guys?

The next big thing on the cryptocurrency market that will please everyone is the growth of the cryptocurrency market. Everyone is waiting for this event and hoping for it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
sergoia65

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

It is not known what will be the next trend, until regulators come, manipulators will work, who in principle will not care for new technologies in this area.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

Yes, it is not clear what the next trend of cryptocurrency is. STO has also begun to shake, because STO can still have scams, so these will not be a trend of cryptocurrency, I think the next one The trend may be the large-scale use of blockchains.

jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

Funny that MOAC partnered with a securities platform recently  Cool
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:45:29 PM

securities are coming and it's good that platforms are taking advantage of that
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:18:07 PM

Anyone have the article talking about the extend of that partnership??
rjefferson

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

Anyone have the article talking about the extend of that partnership??

here ya go https://coinrivet.com/rac-links-up-with-moac-foundation/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: