Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not worry about the future of Bitcoin! It is just beginning  (Read 1958 times)
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 03:23:15 AM

That's right Bitcoin volume lower means you already get it good opportunity (buy,hold and investment)you need just technical community info. Actually holding is good comparer to anything makes profit without risky.bitcoin is the on of number one currency all crypto market.so trying to work your panic time have good future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:47:29 AM

We are too concerned about the price of bitcoin that forgets the true value of it. We overestimate the price of bitcoin up to 20k $ by the end of 2017, we create bitcoin bubble itself, but it does not have errors. Although the market is in a doldrum, you can see the big investors start entering the market, the giants are beginning to care about bitcoin. So let's be optimistic, I believe in the value of bitcoin, I believe bitcoin will have the same value as gold in the future.

See more optimistic information for bitcoin: https://www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-money-of-the-future-cm895538
We are still in the introduction stage. The cryptocurrencies are still gaining power and popularity. There are now many people who are curious to what it is. There is a high possibility that the people will adopt digital currencies.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:25:33 AM

People are worried only because they don't meet the expectation of bitcoin price especially now ,this time last year we are already in bull run but things seem different this year ,I don't need to worry because I believe things will work out for bitcoin and it will gain more attentions in the coming years

Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

Worrying about the future of bitcoin is natural because it does have unstable values. In addition, the current market which is flushed and the value tends to fall, making many surrenders. I feel uncomfortable with this situation and only survive to get positive things about the future bitcoin.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:19:47 AM

If you are already been familiar about bitcoin and cryptocurrency , no matter happen ,the odds that bitcoin encountered will just pass away and  ang will go back to where it stand , so do not worry about bitcoin future because as long the customers and investors will keep on supporting bitcoin then , I believe bitcoin will be in a good future.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

Bitcoin is indeed valuable and it can be seen that the supply is limited to 21 million coins and maybe currently mined 17 million more, even though everyone can mine it if they have the will and knowledge. This still has a good chance of being able to mine and there is no need to worry but the pope is so much and afraid he will be manipulated too.
RonF

Activity: 98

HODL is the key to wealth

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

FUD is being spread on purpose in order to reduce bitcoin prices so they can purchase more for less.  Key is to simply HODL.

HODL is the key to wealth
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

Yep in long term you are right its just begining not for BTC only but for whole market and coins which would survive this bear time would become much more stronger and shitcoins with their scammer devs leave us ,as we know without evil there is no good so keep it up be strong ,good things becomes with time.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

I have never been worried about the future of bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin in the future is definitely clear and profitable because what I do now if it is good will grow good in the future and I have no worries at all.
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

Personally I can't see the big investors start entering the market and the giants are beginning to care about bitcoin. I see only price dump and manipulations. But I believe that BTC will be greater than gold.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
Moris1987

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

Personally I can't see the big investors start entering the market and the giants are beginning to care about bitcoin. I see only price dump and manipulations. But I believe that BTC will be greater than gold.

How it can be greater than gold?

Bitcoin is dead. It has no usability. It might come to 5k+ and than dump to 3,5k, 2,5k, 500, 100, and than from 100USD to 500USD it will be the real price!

Mark my words. Sell what you can and leave the boat till it is not down under the sea.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

Bitcoin is dead. It has no usability. It might come to 5k+ and than dump to 3,5k, 2,5k, 500, 100, and than from 100USD to 500USD it will be the real price!

Mark my words. Sell what you can and leave the boat till it is not down under the sea.

No one is certain about the future.  It may be dead after tomorrow or after a year or a decade, but as long as it will generate profit for investors, then why not take advantage of it.  Besides it is just your word and I bet you forgot your crystal ball when you typed that Tongue.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Moris1987

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

No one is certain about the future.  It may be dead after tomorrow or after a year or a decade, but as long as it will generate profit for investors, then why not take advantage of it.  Besides it is just your word and I bet you forgot your crystal ball when you typed that Tongue.

It does not generate profit. People lost money. This is not stock market, when investors are waiting for profit which is justified. It is pure logic this game is over.
Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

I really agree with what you think, I also hope so, if my advice, maybe it's better to continue to hold bitcoin for later, yes maybe now the market / bitcoin price is down but, I really believe if holding bitcoin right now is a best,
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

I really agree with what you think, I also hope so, if my advice, maybe it's better to continue to hold bitcoin for later, yes maybe now the market / bitcoin price is down but, I really believe if holding bitcoin right now is a best,
holding bitcoin is now the safest asset than having to take actions such as selling. because we know that the current potential of bitcoin is only experiencing a problem of falling prices but not with the potential of bitcoin which will continue to rise to the highest position in the future

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

Crypto holders should not be worrying about the future of bitcoin , because no matter what happen it will stand the test of time and overcome the odds that it will be encountering, so have believe and continuing support for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

We are too concerned about the price of bitcoin that forgets the true value of it. We overestimate the price of bitcoin up to 20k $ by the end of 2017, we create bitcoin bubble itself, but it does not have errors. Although the market is in a doldrum, you can see the big investors start entering the market, the giants are beginning to care about bitcoin. So let's be optimistic, I believe in the value of bitcoin, I believe bitcoin will have the same value as gold in the future.

See more optimistic information for bitcoin: https://www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-money-of-the-future-cm895538

Not all the people are worried that much about the bitcoin. Most of the people who join this kind of community worries about the investment they had and the short term problems that might occur bbecause of the lowest point of bitcoin today. The veteran in this world are well aware that it is just a beginning for the better state of bitcoin in the future.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

Yes i also hope this so. Actually some people was surprised when they join in cryptomarket they saw that BTC price is near $20k. So they thought that it will go more and more. After that they did more investment without knowing anything of crypto market. So when they saw market no $4k they are in tremendous problem. But men who invest slowly and know well with cryto they are not still pessimistic. They really think that its beginning of BTC, its proper time for investment in low price.
enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

yeah that's right, don't worry too much about the future of bitcoin, many people worry about the future of bitcoin because they only see bitcoin in the short term, see the first time bitcoin appears and compares to bitcoin now, now bitcoin is far more popular and its price too it's been much better.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:36:28 PM

The pumped price of Bitcoin at $19k last year was definitely a bubble which had been popped this year. It is obvious to see a huge impact on the price of bitcoin in situations like these.
This doesn't mean BTC is going to die or whatever it is. Things like this have happened in the past and bitcoin has been tackling such issues since it's beginning.
The future will definitely be good for BTC because of it's decentralized nature and P2P financial system. We will just have to wait for BTC to recover the price.
Although it will take a while but the end result should definitely be positive.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███