Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not worry about the future of Bitcoin! It is just beginning  (Read 1958 times)
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

people aren't worried about future of bitcoin, they are worried about the short term profit that they may or may not make that is why there is so much anxiousness these days with a ton of nonsense topics where they think they are spreading FUD!

That is right, people aren't worried about the future of bitcoin because it has much advantages for future as the effect of technology development. People mostly worry about daily profit, for several months they probably didn't get or make a profit from investing in bitcoin as the bitcoin price movement is not significant. As we know that most trader prefer to volatile price like in 2017 that can get daily profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:54:56 AM

If you go for short term, you can't avoid worrying about the present market situation as the prices of cryotocurrencies particularly bitcoin continue to slide down. But looking at long term, it is promising because of the possibility that bitcoin will bounce back again which may lead to another bullrun. The cryptocurrency is still on its early age and I think more high growths will be coming in the future.
Yes I agree with you, if we only look at the price of Bitcoin with short thinking, don't want to see the history of Bitcoin charts from year to year, I think that can cause you to think negatively about Bitcoin. I see bitcoin for the future, so I will never think narrowly about the price of Bitcoin going forward.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:20:09 AM

If you go for short term, you can't avoid worrying about the present market situation as the prices of cryotocurrencies particularly bitcoin continue to slide down. But looking at long term, it is promising because of the possibility that bitcoin will bounce back again which may lead to another bullrun. The cryptocurrency is still on its early age and I think more high growths will be coming in the future.
well, life is full of curves, and it's no different from cryptocurrency. well, everyone says that this is a very good investment when the price goes up, and starts to think negatively when the price has dropped. well, but I'm sure the development of bitcoin will still be better in the future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:23:20 AM

I would be really happy if that site or that information of yours is updated, but it is not.

The article that you've post here is outdated, certain information or changes are done. For example the mining, a lot of miners stop mining Bitcoin and I think that is the reason for the quick dump though it did not really last. Bitcoin is now far from it's beginning, it is now in the mid-game. A lot of things are happening that can affect the price of Bitcoin and if the guess about miners are true, I guess we need to brace about it.

It is just a normal reaction for all the Bitcoin investors to either be deppressed after heavy loss on its investment in the crypto market. money is not easy to come by. But we understand the risk factors involved upon investment. What seems to be alarming in the market are the massive sell off and very little are the buyers simple because of the Fear factor now experiences by the consumets investors. Low confidence level is now felt or experiences but i am optimistic that Bitcoin will rebound to a more comfortable level of market trading soon... Hold on it will come soon as we expected.
Remember that low marketcaps at this time do not mean that many users leave, but they just vacuum and wait for the right time, bitcoin users are still very large reaching millions of users, and of course it will continue to grow, adoption is the key to future development of bitcoin, so just calm down..
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:28:01 AM

Very true! Nothing to worry as Bitcoin and the whole crypto market are in this difficult situation for so many times before and still survived therefore we should keep on holding our assets as this bearish market will not going to stay here forever.

self love sisters

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:23:49 PM

I agree on this one people are too focus about the current price and forget why bitcoin was created in the first place. I do like to share a quote from Andreas A. “Bitcoin is at the same stage as the Internet in 1992-1993. At that time, it took UNIX command-line skills to send email. No way near ready for mainstream adoption.”  Smiley
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Probably a beginning on how bitcoin will going to end. As we can see the current is so bad and it keeps even falling at the low level. There is no reason for other investors to invest in a system where they can see that it is already ending and it is not yet even used to have a greater demand on cryptocurrency. I guess if this is the beginning then team should have made a action to create a demand for bitcoin.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

yes maybe it just the beginning of bitcoin, we can see from the 2010 and 2011 there are many times that bitcoin price is dropping more and more, i think it just like in that situation.  i hope bitcoin will rise up more and more again

paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

When we look at the history of Bitcoin, really conscious investors started to form. The first entrants became rich without knowing what they were. Then those who came in suddenly experienced a rise and fall. But now most of the investors are going to do what they do. After this point, the rises will be more stable.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

There are many optimistic comments for this topic and i really love it. Nowadays usually the people makes very bad and negative comments in this forum about the bitcoin. And i am one of the believer that the bitcoin will have long story and it has just started for me too.

aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

We are too concerned about the price of bitcoin that forgets the true value of it. We overestimate the price of bitcoin up to 20k $ by the end of 2017, we create bitcoin bubble itself, but it does not have errors. Although the market is in a doldrum, you can see the big investors start entering the market, the giants are beginning to care about bitcoin. So let's be optimistic, I believe in the value of bitcoin, I believe bitcoin will have the same value as gold in the future.

See more optimistic information for bitcoin: https://www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-money-of-the-future-cm895538

My predictions about bitcoin are also optimistic, but we can assume that it will disappear one day and another, more progressive currency will come in its place. It does not matter what it will be called, only the basic functions that it will perform are important. Of course I'm talking about anonymity and decentralization.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

I fully agree that we are at the very beginning of the development of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain. Do not panic about the current fall, which I consider a correction. There is a lot of time ahead and there will be new ATH. For those who want to get rid of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, it is useful to recall the story of Ronald Gerald Wayne, who in 1976 sold 10% shares of Apple Computers for $ 2,300. Now he would have 100 billion dollars.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:18:11 PM

We are too concerned about the price of bitcoin that forgets the true value of it. We overestimate the price of bitcoin up to 20k $ by the end of 2017, we create bitcoin bubble itself, but it does not have errors. Although the market is in a doldrum, you can see the big investors start entering the market, the giants are beginning to care about bitcoin. So let's be optimistic, I believe in the value of bitcoin, I believe bitcoin will have the same value as gold in the future.

See more optimistic information for bitcoin: https://www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-money-of-the-future-cm895538
Attracting the attention of investors to participate is very pleasant, because it is very helpful to improve the bitcoin market, the more investors participate, investor confidence that bitcoin will rise again.
I remain optimistic that until prices really rise, I am not waiting for a stable market, because if I wait for a stable market, of course it will not stop.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:31:36 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 06:05:19 PM by shushu9977

Thought Bitcoin is very worse position at the present, but I strongly believe that Bitcoin will back more powerful and better position than we think. As we know, when the Bitcoin started as very very low price, and finally reach its best time in 2017.
Bitcoin price:
Dec 2011-   $2.00
Dec 2012-   $13.00
Dec 2013-   $600 — $1,000   
Early Nov 2015-   $395 — $504
6 November 2017- $7,300
8 December 2017- $18,000
20 December 2018- $3400

Here the link: https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/Bitcoin_history

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

I know that personally but most of the peoples are now worried due to its downtrend for a long time. I dont know what will happen with bitcoin in future, But i believe may be everybody will happy later who are holding btc still now.
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

I may agree with you. I think we all over expected much or higher prices which is why we now found ourselves in this current dilemma. Those who are just joining Bitcoin may not have the same bad feelings like us who already lost huge in it because we all saw it at initially greater prices.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:51:59 PM

I am not worried about bitcoin, I am a bit down just because I invested relatively big amount of my time and money in ICO market which most liekly will not rebound. BTC currently is heavily oversold and I believe that regulation will help with the current state of the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

Only the investors who joined bitcoin when the price was high are worried because the price is down more then 90% apart from that the initial investors are still in profit and they are not worried as they know the price will go up only thing is that we have to be patience to let market recover.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:22:16 PM

Thanks for the encouragement, many people are only concerned about the price of cryptocurrencies and never take time to see anything beyond making profits here on bockchain. I believe most of the people who are really worried are those who bought @ $20k apart from that I don't think we should be worried much as bitcoin has a bright future and it has never disappoint before.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:25:31 PM

I also continue to believe that the price will recover and continue to rise. Yes, these are very difficult times for bitcoin and for investors. But the most important thing is that bitcoin does not stop in development. Which means it's gonna be okay.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: