Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not worry about the future of Bitcoin! It is just beginning  (Read 1958 times)
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

Now is a very nervous time for investors, because no one knows exactly when the price will recover and whether it will recover at all. But I think it's gonna be okay, because this is not the first drop in the price of bitcoin and it has always been restored. And I don't think this time will be any different.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paz-1991

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

I think that the price will remain around 3k, it won't drop below that amount and the same scales will remain until the new year. And after the mid of January we will see the beginning of a bull run. This truly is just the beginning and no one should look at the BTC investment as any other investment. There is no comparison, no easy money to be expected and no dramatic end as many predict.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:57:08 PM

Bitcoin is the currency that will be in demand and accepted globally in the near future, the present bearish trend not withstanding,  I believe strongly that the correction of over estimation  in price is still on, whales are maximizing the opportunity of the present price status to accumulate/ increase there portfolio, In future BTC will be use as a means of transaction, thereby increasing the value and relevancy.
GoodAltcoin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:50:51 PM

Exactly! It seems like we have really short term memory without any recollection of the short history of BTC and all previous situations when the drop occurred. It seems like the old investors left or there are out there and not getting involved in these conversations. And it seems that new investors haven't done their homework and inform themselves about enormous volatility and fluctuation of the market.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 11:31:19 PM

Those people who know what the real purpose and function of bifcoin and those people who know the technology of bitcoin blockchan and the things it can do, will surely believe that bitcoin rise is inevitable. This young technology, at the age of 10 years, s just starting to cement its place in today's internet world.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:41:38 PM

I believe Bitcoin cannot destroy for any reason and its gameplay is just beginning. I think this is a temporary downtrend until Bitcoin reaches the real price. After reaching a stable amount, Bitcoin will regain growth with a low but steady growth rate and will not drop by anything.
Shohanur

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:41:53 PM

I think so. We are in the modern age. All of the things beside us are also being digital. People are much interested in the digital payment system. Bitcoin is the best way for payment system, buying something and transection. It is the way to earn money also. So I think there is no worry for it.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:20:15 AM

People said same things some years ago, when a hype was followed by a recession. But it always recovered again and all fudders were proven wrong. There will be still some saying Bitcoin would be a scam when it was at 20,000$ again.

I believe Bitcoin cannot destroy for any reason and its gameplay is just beginning. I think this is a temporary downtrend until Bitcoin reaches the real price. After reaching a stable amount, Bitcoin will regain growth with a low but steady growth rate and will not drop by anything.
I agree to the first part but I'm sure it will always be a phase of bull and bear market.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:13:56 AM

Yes, that the crypto era is just starting, we are all in the early stages and therefore changes will always occur.
In calculating every year the growth of crypto users always increases, which is the basis that crypto will always develop in the future.
Don't worry because we will look at a much brighter future.
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

In the past, we repeated the topic of bitcoin death time and time again. As far as I know, Bitcoin has already died more than 300 times in the minds of some people, but the results may disappoint some people. Bitcoin until now There is no death. However, this time I really have some concerns.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
livingancient

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

According to my understanding, gold deals with actual business transaction that still used the old system of norms.
While bitcoin deals with newly fresh strategy which could be done through computers, gadgets, or simply by the means of technology techniques. Bitcoin have some advantages over gold but both have the same disadvantage. The downtrend of bitcoin now is not like gold price drastic decline. Gold is more stable investment than bitcoin. So, to compare bitcoin to gold value is not appropriate one.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

We cannot avoided to be feared and to worried about the Bitcoin future. Of course people will worried into Bitcoin future as just like me that truly believe and trust my assets into it. Well, I know and aware that I cannot blame anyone into this decision of mine. I have no regrets if ever Bitcoin will keep falling but I still do believe on its greatness.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

People care less about bitcoin itself ,they are only worried about how much profits they are going to get ,only few people wants bitcoin to reach other levels ,I'm a bit worried myself not because of my holdings but the future of bitcoin,I want it to be successful and well knowed so much that people can't do without it
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:07:07 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 08:41:54 AM by denzkilim
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

people aren't worried about future of bitcoin, they are worried about the short term profit that they may or may not make that is why there is so much anxiousness these days with a ton of nonsense topics where they think they are spreading FUD!

the future of bitcoin is good but not because some imaginary giant investors are coming in. in fact these investors (like wall street) are bad for bitcoin, they make money from dumping bitcoin as much as they do pumping it and we don't want to see bitcoin turn into a pump and dump.
future of bitcoin is good because of the actual potential it has as a decentralized payment system that works globally in in safest way possible.
That is correct! Almost everyone in here does not care about Bitcoin's technology or future development they only care for the money that they will get when they invested in Bitcoin and that is their main agenda in this industry and there is nothing we can do about it but to accept the fact that most of the people or almost everyone is like that. Bitcoin started from no value at all and today if you compare Bitcoin's value from the price when it started it is still far way higher even the market is falling already.
These rich people like what you have mentioned are taking advantage of the market and making a pump and dump scheme.
I also agree that those big investors are not good in Bitcoin's future because of their agenda in this technology and all they want is to make lots of profits by any mean necessary in my opinion. Roll Eyes
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

It's not surprising that some people are worried over the new turn of events as regards the price of Bitcoin.
Though there concerns are legit because we have never seen the market this unstable for almost a year now.
But those who understand how this market works know that this is just the early developmental stage and so there is no cause for alarm.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:13:21 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 09:28:37 AM by jaja colleen

We cannot prevent that there are people really worry about the Bitcoin situation that the price is always declining especially when their portfolio now is in big losses, but we can help them by encouraged not to check always their portfolio and don't always check the market price so that they can avoid panicking.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

I also have thoughts like that, bro. because there is no way the price will forever go down. there will definitely be time to get better again. and I am very sure that many people are waiting and want to see the green flag fluttering back

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

People care less about bitcoin itself ,they are only worried about how much profits they are going to get ,only few people wants bitcoin to reach other levels ,I'm a bit worried myself not because of my holdings but the future of bitcoin,I want it to be successful and well knowed so much that people can't do without it
Because a lot of people are too greedy and because they are losing money, they create panic to the public. I also believe this is just the beginning  of cryptocyrrency, and so many challenges in the future that we will going to face so I think we should keep on supporting cryptocurrency, study its technology and don’t just think about making profit. Investors do support cryptocurrency simply because they saw a huge potential not just on bitcoin but also in the whole market, we should always wear an investor minded and not pure of greed.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:51:56 AM

We are too concerned about the price of bitcoin that forgets the true value of it. We overestimate the price of bitcoin up to 20k $ by the end of 2017, we create bitcoin bubble itself, but it does not have errors. Although the market is in a doldrum, you can see the big investors start entering the market, the giants are beginning to care about bitcoin. So let's be optimistic, I believe in the value of bitcoin, I believe bitcoin will have the same value as gold in the future.

See more optimistic information for bitcoin: https://www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-money-of-the-future-cm895538

I agree to you sir and also to other bitcoiner who replied to your post, they are so greed because bitcoin rise up to almost $20,000. And now they the price goes down they are disappointed, coz they are so greed of money. Bitcoin is has no fixed price now its price is too low than you expected but wait some more time and it will rise again.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

There is nothing to worry about the future of bitcoin because I do believe on it and I also believe to all people who still support bitcoin. Even we face the downtrend of bitcoin on market it is small problem and it is good beginning to have better future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: