Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:35:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Early December on the crypto market.  (Read 1282 times)
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

Ethereum is still ranked third after XRP. It is not impossible if it will return to second place to reclaim its position. What do you think about this?
I think ethereum will be back in second place because there are a lot of major updates planned for 2019 that should affect its price.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:05:40 PM

It is obvious that now is a great time to invest in crypto. But I think we will see another market in red. Learn more about cryptocurrency, choose the best coins and diversify your crypto portfolio. Soon the bear market will be over and we will see a new bullrun!

I would really like to see the new growth of the market. I bought a decent amount of coins at the next price drop in the crypto market. I hope in a short time I can earn on them.

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

This month might mark the last time we would be seeing bear market. Very soon everything will be back to normal and what we will be looking at, is the bull run. Time is really running fast and before you know it, December would have ended. I am not looking at XRP that is now in second position, because i believe eth will take over when the time comes.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:16:31 PM

Let's see on what wave we will finish this year. If we see Bitcoin at 7K$ for most it will cause an incredible euphoria.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:18:52 PM

Ethereum is predicted really by Cryptograph and CCN for its downs to like 118$. Which is amazing when you look for its potential of platform version 2 with Vitalik making moves. So like you said in title early December will be bullish for sure , maybe even eariler.
GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:30:20 PM

I do not like Ripple. I think that when there is an update on the Ethereum network called Constantinople, the situation will change for the better and we will again see Ethereum in second place in the ranking.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:37:41 PM

More than what we expect to happen is actually a different thing entirely. However, I still believe something bog is on the way for us all.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

I would like to say that today in early December in 2018, it is a good start for a market that is returning to green. And it was the opening for a better crypto market situation in the past few weeks. Ethereum is still ranked third after XRP. It is not impossible if it will return to second place to reclaim its position. What do you think about this?

This month on the crypto market will be as dull, deep and dark, as an ass of the old raccoon. And XRP in not a crypto and will never be.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

The market has started to move well, and ETH is currently ranked third after XRP at CMC. I think many investors are starting to lose confidence in ETH since the beginning of the year so far it has consistently declined compared to the other coin and XRP is widely noticed and this will be a penny that will buum at the beginning of the year next.
Yes, the December market started very well but that does not promise that the bull market will happen this year. For ETH I believe the team are the caused of ETH loosing the 2nd spot on capital market and they ought to have see things coming concerning the investors either because the community need urgent respond to ETH current problem but the team set a date for next year.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

this december will certainly not be better than the last months before in the crypto market. it will certainly take even longer for the market to recover. as soon as the market recovers, i hope Ethereum will be back in second place and oust ripple.
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:53:46 AM

I would like to say that today in early December in 2018, it is a good start for a market that is returning to green. And it was the opening for a better crypto market situation in the past few weeks. Ethereum is still ranked third after XRP. It is not impossible if it will return to second place to reclaim its position. What do you think about this?
I am also wishing for the market to keep turning green, to recover what is loss in the past months.
And about Ethereum and Ripple, i think there still be a chance for Ethereum to take the 2nd seat, cause the crypto market is still on fluctuating over and over.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

There is still no assurance if the crypto market will become better this december after some short price uptrend kast week. The price of bitcoin might continue to slide down after some price upticks until the first quarter of next year. This bitcoin downtrend will continue to drag the prices of almost all cryptocurrencies except for some coins like xrp abd xlm. I think Ethereum will only go up when its upgrade is fully implemented.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

There is still no assurance if the crypto market will become better this december after some short price uptrend kast week. The price of bitcoin might continue to slide down after some price upticks until the first quarter of next year. This bitcoin downtrend will continue to drag the prices of almost all cryptocurrencies except for some coins like xrp abd xlm. I think Ethereum will only go up when its upgrade is fully implemented.

There is no assurance that entire next year will become better in terms of price. Many people wait new rise, and most people want that to happen
as faster as possible. I`m not one of them, long-term holding is my thing.
   Things doesn`t happen over night. For some projects, that are coming out this days, we will need to wait for years to become successful. Just remember
first Bitcoin was a gift, 1 cent is the price that has been waited, look where are we now.
   Most of the top coins will go higher, not just ones you mentioned.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

It's not just the topic of ethereum and ripple, but the whole of the crypto should be noted in this regard. get in on the last month of this year with no signs of its good for all crypto. Bull run that many people expect doesn't have a presence. Perhaps this December will be far from a lot of people expect and need to be more patient in waiting.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

December will be more calm than not probably. I know a lot of people are expecting a big rise in price for two main reasons but that won't happen. First of all people are expecting bitcoin to be going up because it went up last year and broke all records and made us all rich for a while and some of us even cashed out, that doesn't happen every December and I have said this before will say it again bitcoin doesn't repeat itself otherwise we would all follow yearly trends and become rich.

Secondly because NASDAQ will have its of ETF for bitcoin people think that will affect the price incredibly but I doubt it will have a quick reaction to it, market will get higher and bigger in volume over time and will be going up eventually but it won't be quickly, it will take some time. That is why December will probably be a calm and steady month.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

Eventually, recovery has to start so either it is this December or next year January.
And for the rest of 2019.

The market is turning green and afterwards the bloods would come. If these greens is likely to stay until the end of this month/year then a healthy recovery is in the process. That will be the start of the most awaited recovery from the market and no need to mention what happened for this year why it has to recover.
that's right, so if you want to start investing at the beginning of this month it is quite good but green trend is still uncertain at the beginning of this month, and if indeed the market movement can be good until the end of this year, next year will be the rise of cryptocurrency.
When are just using these color indication as a way to decide if we are going to invest then you should look at other indications.

We have no choice but to put the hope for 2019 and the next years to come. The market has been too shaky for this year and there are very much frustration that we are getting from our co-community members (not only here in forum).
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

I think, at the beginning of December this price in the market has not shown a significant change, the crypto price is still low and there is no sign of going up, maybe we should be patient to wait for a while

wakeham8

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

I hope we will see another green market till the end of this year, because I am really tired of waiting. I am sure that I am not the only one and if the fall continues, we will lose a lot of crypto connected audience.
bitok_1979

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

Of course, I am also waiting for the market to return, but I think that now it is simply impossible and not supported by anything.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:26:37 AM

Of course, hope we will soon see the market return to green. Starting in December, the price of coins is still very low and has not shown a very high increase. But this is a good time to buy coins at cheap prices. With you buying coins you can sell when the market has increased.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: