Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO will have a huge impact  (Read 795 times)
Pradeep wijewardana (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

The impact of the growing ICO on the crypto currency market is so great that the impact on the currency market is huge. There are a few trillions of trillions to go to the value of coins created by several groups. Again, looking back on the year of year, a number of failed projects can be seen. I think crypto In order to remain the currency market, it will be set to set the limits for ico.
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

ICO is hard to limit, I want to know what better way to limit it? Such a restriction method cannot affect the development of an excellent ICO project. ICO created the myth of the 2017 cryptocurrency, but quickly entered the market in 2018. Perhaps there is no good way to limit bad ICO issues. KYC is basically meaningless to ICO.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:36:32 AM

there are already multiple topics about these things and you can never limit any of them. specially ICOs. they are like a fungus that grows out of hand and everywhere if you let it and people have been letting them thrive and as a result we have a market infested with them and a lot of newbies that have gone bankrupt and are now crying everywhere on the forum about how bitcoin is the reason and is blaming it. Cheesy

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

The impact of the growing ICO on the crypto currency market is so great that the impact on the currency market is huge. There are a few trillions of trillions to go to the value of coins created by several groups. Again, looking back on the year of year, a number of failed projects can be seen. I think crypto In order to remain the currency market, it will be set to set the limits for ico.
they can have a great impact right now nad i am sure that they will be used only in a good wa but there are so amny scammers
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:38:47 AM

there are already multiple topics about these things and you can never limit any of them. specially ICOs. they are like a fungus that grows out of hand and everywhere if you let it and people have been letting them thrive and as a result we have a market infested with them and a lot of newbies that have gone bankrupt and are now crying everywhere on the forum about how bitcoin is the reason and is blaming it. Cheesy
ico will have a big impact an dinam sure taht it is going to be a very nice alternative for the  ryptocurrency world
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

they have a great impact already and it is harx not to see tjis i think in the fututee the situation will only get better for them
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

ico will have a big impact an dinam sure taht it is going to be a very nice alternative for the  ryptocurrency world
uesbandbesides taht icos are very popular woth people as it is interesting a dit potentionally can bring a lot of money
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

ico is a good an dbig part of the economy in the cryptocurrency world and we need to know that it is necessary to learn azbout thme
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

uesbandbesides taht icos are very popular woth people as it is interesting a dit potentionally can bring a lot of money
ico is great amd i hope tahtbit is going to be one of the most nesecxary and popular part and people will alwaysmlpve it
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

yeah right, and indeed in each country have started discussing regulations for the world of crypto.maybe next year ICO starts in tightening it might happen if in the future ICO growth is getting faster

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

The development of ICO projects is very much related to the price of Ethereum - because most tokens is based on its Blockchain. Unfortunately, but the fall in the ETH price by over 90% caused that a lot of projects fell. Once the ETH price starts to grow again, the number of new ICO projects will start also grow. Limits for ICO and for all cryptocurrencies can only be created by investors and their confidence in whether they earn from crypto investment.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

don't confuse the big numbers reported by the ICOs as "growth" or "huge impact" on the market as a whole. they are mostly scamming people, reporting fake numbers and also laundering millions of dollars through a fake ICO.
and then there are scams that are damaging the whole ecosystem of cryptocurrencies by scamming people and putting a bad name on the whole cryptocurrency name.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

I think ICO is a new way to get capital from the community, and it changes the way we call capital from before. It is the motivation to attract capital into the market, however you can see the situation from early to now not very good.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

There's really a huge impact if it is a legit ICO , it can help crypto to survive especially of this bearish market and if it is a scam ICO , it kill cryptocurrencies as investors getting out and withdraw their investment in crypto .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

No need to do that.

People are wise enough now and learned from this thing. I doubt it that many are still going to buy with these ICOs. Learning on how big they can lose with these ICOs is enough for them to stay away from it and just start buying coins directly to exchanges.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

ICO is changing a lot. and how it will be in a year while you can only guess. probably not correct to make an analogy with the projects that were last year.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:37:13 AM

I have a very similar opinion, but I believe that no limits will be set, and many participants in the stock market will start investing in the cryptocurrency sector, because so many bans today work precisely in the stock market, which is falling today.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

Now it’s hard to talk about ICO restrictions, I think you shouldn’t limit the funds that they want to get projects, they themselves know how much money they need, but it is necessary to enforce compliance with the ICO against fraud, so that they all undergo quality control or something else spirit and the team is subject to their identity. We know that because of the fraud, the market feels very bad. And many people lose confidence and something must be done about it.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

ICO is changing a lot. and how it will be in a year while you can only guess. probably not correct to make an analogy with the projects that were last year.
Agreed! ICO's are changing a lot especially this year. I have seen a lot of projects which applies blockchain technology even if it doesn't need to. They are using the blockchain technology to improvise the legibility of their product in order for them to get a lot of money from these ignorant investors.

I dont think that ICO will make a huge impact in the cryptospace today. Probably existing platforms is much better than ICO's
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

The impact is good for some people because they could really get a lot of money from ICOs. But in the end some of them turns into a useless project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: