Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO will have a huge impact  (Read 795 times)
aioc

Activity: 2856
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

The impact of the growing ICO on the crypto currency market is so great that the impact on the currency market is huge. There are a few trillions of trillions to go to the value of coins created by several groups. Again, looking back on the year of year, a number of failed projects can be seen. I think crypto In order to remain the currency market, it will be set to set the limits for ico.
The only way we can limit these scam is for us to be more wiser on what ICO to invest, so far we are doing great we have caught a lot of scam ICO even before they start, go check the scam sections and you will see almost daily a new scam ICO is caught.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:39:50 AM

This year there may be an ICO project that fails and there are also those who succeed by achieving softcap and hardcap and all that depends on the project. If the project fails, there may not be many enthusiasts and cannot compete with other projects. Indeed, ico has a big impact on crypto currencies, I strongly agree with that.
Over the past month, I have met so many projects that have reached a soft cap. There are projects that in this market collect more than 10 million dollars
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

The impact of the growing ICO on the crypto currency market is so great that the impact on the currency market is huge. There are a few trillions of trillions to go to the value of coins created by several groups. Again, looking back on the year of year, a number of failed projects can be seen. I think crypto In order to remain the currency market, it will be set to set the limits for ico.
We don't have regulations to oversee the activities under those ICO and those scammers are using ICO for their easy money. People will take a risk to invest as they are hoping that it's a good ICO and will give them their financial freedom if it goes to the moon. Those fake ICO's are reason why we have this downfall and this will continue if those scammers are free to create ICO to lure money on every newbies that wants to be a instant rich.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:56:55 AM

They are already having a massive impact on the crypto currencies industry. The market is falling and every second ICO is a scam and people are asking where are the new investors. Nobody wants to invest in such a market.
Positive impact of ICO: Indirectly they have introduced cryptocurrency and technology behind it to the world through social media and other platforms
Negative impact of ICO: Indirectly they have made market conditions worse, considering the crypto they get from investors is sold continuously in large quantities
If viewed from both sides, the ICO has a positive and negative impact. So according to you whether the ICO is still deserve to be supported or must be abandoned?
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:07:38 AM

I believe that ICO is a great way to develop the whole crypto economy. Of course, this direction of attracting investment has many problems that need to be addressed. And I think over time, there will definitely be a solution. Without ICO, there would not be many necessary projects that are now on the market.
erickbarkley29

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:10:44 AM

haven't they? i believe the impact is astounding.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

I don't think ICOs played some bad role here. This market appeared and evolved along with crypto and it helped many people to find out what crypto is. I think it is good anyway. The more people know about Bitcoin and other projects, the more capitalisation we've got here. And more liquidity also.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

I think ICOs would turn into STOs , short form of security token offering , some tokens like polymath had STO instead of ICO , it is a better way to establish a project and funding , ICO is getting old and I don't think it can keep up with the technology .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

The only way we can limit these scam is for us to be more wiser on what ICO to invest, so far we are doing great we have caught a lot of scam ICO even before they start, go check the scam sections and you will see almost daily a new scam ICO is caught.

At present, ICO scams are almost no more, as the current market is not as attractive as in 2017. Most retail investors have left the market. And investors with more than a year of experience can easily recognize a good ICO or not
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:36:12 PM

When bitcoin or altcoin at lower and dump price, ICO investment project will delay and more big effect at the exchange market, we can stop investing at the ICO for awhile and hope bitcoin and altcoin could be at higher price.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:37:07 PM

ICo might now be having a big impact now or on their release.
But if you will look for it at a longer and better situation! you will see that a great project will have their place in the community
not just now but better for the future, ICO will change the world and its circulation.
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

I'm not sure that ICO has a bright future. It seems to me that the times of public sales have passed. Soon the time will come for institutional investors. And I think that is correct. This will reduce the amount of fraud.
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:47:54 PM

ICO will make impact of market conditions are good right now ICO are surging for minimum capital gain due to bearish market.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

I think that in the very near future the ICO market will continuously develop and increase, the number of new projects will increase exponentially every year, and, naturally, in order to fully regulate this process, we will need clear rules and legislative regulation of ICO in each country of the world.
But as soon as really serious regulation of cryptocurrencies begins today there will be a really big opportunity for the integration of cryptocurrencies in our future real world. I think and hope that this will happen very soon.
Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:02:16 PM

There are several options for how it can be in the near future. For example we can find some regulators for ICO's. I think it's hard and I don't see any possibility for it World mass  adaptations. Maybe some countries will give such instrument or mechanisms which will provide more or less juridical fundament. Second option is in 99% cases it will bi illegal and go in darknet. Or it will remain in such stage as we can observe now not alive and not dead. Looks like pacient are in deep coma.

maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

ICO will make impact of market conditions are good right now ICO are surging for minimum capital gain due to bearish market.
overall, trade and large projects at ICO greatly affect market development, we can see that the market is currently falling because there is an ICO that fails to make the token distribution very minimal. Market management only takes from the trading chart by projects that do not have a clear vision, for now, I hope you will grow a better quality ICO project so that the market will rise again.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

ICOs are important because it keeps investors interested, especially when it is about something exciting with big names in the corporate world. However, investors now are thin on the ground so competition for them is fierce

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:48:18 PM

The best ways to raise money in the cryptocurrencies market could have been through icos but the scamming projects have drive investors away.  I think we should have in mind to develop a project that will allow investors to be able to find out how genuine an ico is before investing into them.  I have lose money in icos investments and I may not invest further.
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:08:59 PM

Don't worry the new investors will be much more informed.They already saw what a bear market is, they have been reading about scam icos for over a year now.I think we will hear about scams much less in the future.Maybe unsuccesfull icos will be here again but full on scams will have less effect.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

Yes, you are right. A large amount of ICO abuse leads to inflation in the entire cryptocurrency market. ICO must be regulated in the future or ICO investment will disappear, and now a large number of investors have left ICO investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: