Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is America a failed nation?
Yes - 26 (35.1%)
No - 48 (64.9%)
Total Voters: 74

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is America a failed nation?  (Read 9690 times)
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:28:24 AM

No country is absolutely successful. The United States does not fail. It is clear that the United States is a successful country and countless Mexico wants to immigrate to the United States. But the place of failure is hegemonism. This will accelerate the recession in the United States. Only cooperation and win-win is the best way for the world to develop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

I don't think America is a failed nation for it is one of the most powerful countries in the world. Maybe there are some issues but it doesn't mean they failed.

Many millions dream to come to the United States and stay there forever. Curious, why do they want it is the USA is a failed country? Americans live much better than the other people.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

YES:

USA largest debtor nation in history of human species
Obamacare ruined everything
Federeal reserve
0% rates
Eventual economic collapse or hyperinflation

NO:

Largest military ever not going down without a fight
NSA is spying on everyone

What do you guys think?

I don't think so that America is a failed nation just because they are the largest debtor nation. I considered America as one of the most powerful country in the world because they have a very productive educational system which raise a lot of productive individuals that can contribute great from their economy. Other than that, they also have a strong military base in many countries in the world.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:58:39 PM

Why you call the United States as "America"? There are two of them south and north. I think you should concrete it by changing the topic name or people will be confused.
My opinion is that politicians in the US are playing their own game and think that they are better than others. The government made a lot of people over the world to suffer and I do not like their outside politic at all.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:50:27 PM

I think America is a great and advanced nation. America is very good in all fields and their government is so strong that there is no word of failure. failure and failure of a nation depends on the system of government and its people how it wants to elevate the nation's rank
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 09:03:31 PM

Considering its power, technology, and economics, I would think that America is a successful nation.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:52:10 PM

I think America is a great and advanced nation. America is very good in all fields and their government is so strong that there is no word of failure. failure and failure of a nation depends on the system of government and its people how it wants to elevate the nation's rank
I don't know, I don't pay much attention to the American country. however, in my country, the American country sounds so great. many think that America is a role model from western countries. however, I do not understand, I think that the American state is quite well developed.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

The US is still a gold standard when it comes to medical, judiciary, governmental and even military sciences. Besides, almost everyone everywhere around the world wants to be in the US for obe reason or another. I don't think a failed nation will boast such an achievement. Maybe we shluld adjust expectations about how to view the US.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:46:49 AM

Why do you say that? USA is not a failed nation, it is develop country. Every states in America is developing and many Americans are living happily in different parts of the world. They treat as millionaires of every people. America is a well-develop country and it takes 50 years before a developing country reach their peak.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:34:00 AM

America failed to become the predicate of the best country because it could not unite with people of different religions, especially Muslims. Although the economy of Muslims has not yet advanced, but what is wrong with being able to give economic independence to Palestinians, and begin to stop feeding Israel with money
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

YES:

Federeal reserve
0% rates
NO:
What do you guys think?

The American country is too ambitious to be able to control the world, they do not realize that their resources are unable to support all American actions around the world, so debt is an alternative way taken by the American state, if things are not quickly resolved, economic destruction can occur. this could be the destruction of the world economy, because America controls the world of commerce in this world.
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:01:45 AM

There is no reason to believe that USA is a failed nation on any parameter. In fact it is THE place to be in this world. It is the land of opportunity for everyone. That is why people have been moving to the states and making their fortune. US is the country which is maintaining more and more world order is in fact is successful state.
America has always been a leader in any case, so it has become a destination for many activities such as economy, politics, culture, etc. With any parameters, America cannot be called a failed state, because its progress is followed by many nations in the world and innovations carried out by Americans can change the world for the better.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:47:02 AM

YES:

Federeal reserve
0% rates

NO:

What do you guys think?

I think the US is still a great power. Donald Trump is doing his job well. He is bringing the economy to the balance and is taking advantage of the Americans.
The Chinese deserve punishment because they are manipulating the world of history and bad products.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:34:06 AM

The United States should be considered a very successful country!
The people are rich and the country is strong, the government is very rich, the people are rich, and the people have money! There is no doubt a successful country!
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:16:58 AM

No country is perfect. In fact, the United States is the most successful country in the past 100 years. Countless nationals hope to get a green card from the United States. You may not know about third world countries. The social welfare of these countries is very bad and the United States is doing very well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: