Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto exchanges comparison [trade fee + listing fee + age + mobile app + more!]  (Read 4902 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:09:05 PM

.-snip-
Anyways, what do you say about the usage of the sum of both the rankings divided by 2? For example, if Binance has an Alexa ranking of 752 and a SimilarWeb ranking of 958, we can just consider it to be (752+958)/2 = 855?

I still think that it's unnecessary to add such a ranking (as it's mostly based on traffic), even though the formula you're suggesting is pretty simple.

IMO, it'd be quite cool as we'll get to know which exchange has the most traffic. If an exchange has a lot of traffic and has a very low ranking, it's a sign that the exchange is wash-trading.

CoinEX exchange has been added to the comparison.

Moreover, I'm trying to keep a track of all the exchanges-related scam accusations in the following thread, so that I may include its column in the comparison:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5168200.0

Regarding this list, the thread is locked so how can users submit the scam accusations?

Well, that thread isn't for all the users and it's only to keep a track of all the scam accusations previously (or newly) posted on the Scam Accusations section. You're not supposed to make a scam accusation there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:17:01 AM

A column if the deposit address is renewable would be nice.

bleutrade, coinex, btcpop, southx

BTCPop seems to be mostly about lending and IPOs. Could you please provide me at least some information related to its exchange service?
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:37:03 PM

SouthXchange trading platform has been added to the comparison.

Very soon, I'll be replacing the "BTC Withdraw Fee" column with the total number of Scam Accusations received (by each of the exchanges).
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:45:32 PM

Tomorrow I'll be completely removing the BTC withdraw fee column and place the new column of "No. of major accusations". If you've any suggestions regarding this, please do post here, and if you're unsure of what the major accusations are all about, kindly have a look at the following thread:

figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:04:27 AM

Tomorrow I'll be completely removing the BTC withdraw fee column and place the new column of "No. of major accusations". If you've any suggestions regarding this, please do post here, and if you're unsure of what the major accusations are all about, kindly have a look at the following thread:

thanks for doing this. i appreciate your thorough approach.

a couple questions:

1. do you think there should be a merit requirement for the "major" label? it seems more important that there is proof of the scam, multiple corroborating complaints, high value of losses. i know these are more subjective though.

2. maybe you could highlight the major ones in the compilation posts? for example, there are 3 scam accusations listed here but it's not clear which one is the "major" one.

Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:28:25 AM

thanks for doing this. i appreciate your thorough approach.

a couple questions:

1. do you think there should be a merit requirement for the "major" label? it seems more important that there is proof of the scam, multiple corroborating complaints, high value of losses. i know these are more subjective though.

2. maybe you could highlight the major ones in the compilation posts? for example, there are 3 scam accusations listed here but it's not clear which one is the "major" one.

1. I believe that if the accusation has some weight, it'll automatically gain at least some merit. Moreover, the requirement of having at least a little merit on the profile will prevent exchanges from getting fake users (with no merit) accusing other exchanges.

2. That's a very nice suggestion and I'll work on it today.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:23:49 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2019, 02:16:00 PM by OmegaStarScream

BTCPop seems to be mostly about lending and IPOs. Could you please provide me at least some information related to its exchange service?

The exchange doesn't look so professional, to be honest, and they have a decent amount of scam accusations from what I've seen by googling.

I made an account, and I managed to get some info regarding the fees (I wouldn't recommend adding them).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:55:19 PM

The exchange doesn't look so professional, to be honest, and they have a decent amount of scam accusations from what I've seen by googling.

I made an account, and I managed to get some info regarding the fees (I wouldn't recommend adding them).

Thanks for exploring it!

I guess I shouldn't add it as it doesn't even look like a platform where one should bother to register.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 10:03:11 AM

Nice list, but I am surprised with some exchanges listed like Yobit, Tradesatoshi and C-Cex. Against all of them, you can find a lot of scams accusations. They do not deserve any possible positive advertisements.

p.s. You can consider adding CoinExchange I use them for a long time, and never have any problem there.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 01:42:30 PM

Nice list, but I am surprised with some exchanges listed like Yobit, Tradesatoshi and C-Cex. Against all of them, you can find a lot of scams accusations. They do not deserve any possible positive advertisements.

p.s. You can consider adding CoinExchange I use them for a long time, and never have any problem there.

Hmmm... what do you exactly mean by the phrases "surprised with some exchanges" and "positive advertisements"? I don't think that I'm trying to convince anybody here that some specific exchange is better than some other specific exchange; I'm only providing a comparison here. Very soon, we'll have the column of "No. of major accusations" in the comparison, and only then you may say that I'm trying to separate the "good" and "bad" exchanges in the comparison. Grin

About CoinExchange, yes, I'll add it later today. I've used their service before and I know how the stuff goes in that platform. Thanks!
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 10:23:42 PM

Hmmm... what do you exactly mean by the phrases "surprised with some exchanges" and "positive advertisements"? I don't think that I'm trying to convince anybody here that some specific exchange is better than some other specific exchange; I'm only providing a comparison here. Very soon, we'll have the column of "No. of major accusations" in the comparison, and only then you may say that I'm trying to separate the "good" and "bad" exchanges in the comparison. Grin

About CoinExchange, yes, I'll add it later today. I've used their service before and I know how the stuff goes in that platform. Thanks!

I have a bad experience with C-Cex and Tradesatoshi. For example, C-Cex just disable my account and I can't access to him, it is just my lucky circumstance and hasn't any balance there.
Any mention without "scam" "fraud" ... along his name can be called positive ads.
I know your true intention is not to praise them, but some beginner can read this and will not see the problem to begin to use them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 10:43:20 PM

CoinExchange.io has been added to the comparison.

~snip~
I have a bad experience with C-Cex and Tradesatoshi. For example, C-Cex just disable my account and I can't access to him, it is just my lucky circumstance and hasn't any balance there.
Any mention without "scam" "fraud" ... along his name can be called positive ads.
I know your true intention is not to praise them, but some beginner can read this and will not see the problem to begin to use them.

I understand your concern mate, and I hope that once I mark the exchanges that have received most accusations as red and add the column of no. of major accusations, it'll make it look better for the newbies.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 03:28:51 PM

Listing info: SouthXchange, Bleutrade.

As for fiat-trading, both Bleutrade and Coinex don't support that (I've checked the sites and also some reviews online).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:09:34 PM

Listing info: SouthXchange, Bleutrade.

As for fiat-trading, both Bleutrade and Coinex don't support that (I've checked the sites and also some reviews online).

Thanks for all the information you provided!

OP updated.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:28:32 AM

thanks for all the efforts you put into creating this list. it was truly helpful.

one thing though, c-cex exchange has been dead for a couple of months now. I remember last year they started deleting accounts from their website that steal their money and slowly run away.
right now you can't even open their website since their certificate has been expired for 4 months.

Only Bitcoin
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:19:54 PM

thanks for all the efforts you put into creating this list. it was truly helpful.

one thing though, c-cex exchange has been dead for a couple of months now. I remember last year they started deleting accounts from their website that steal their money and slowly run away.
right now you can't even open their website since their certificate has been expired for 4 months.

In that case, I think it'll be appropriate to immediately remove C-CEX.com from the comparison. Thanks a lot for the update!

Good thread! I think, it is great to have a possibility to compare the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Usually I find all necessary information on https://cryptolinks.com/cryptocurrency-exchange, but I'm going to follow this topic. Thanks for sharing and adding new data here!

Glad to hear that, mate!
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:17:36 AM

- For HotBit, KYC is not required and as for the headquarters, according to their Linkedin page, they're based in China (Shanghai).
- Huobi does have margin trading.
- SouthXchange allow fiat deposits (credit card). I also found this regarding KYC but that's probably only valid for the fiat as they're using a third party service as explained in the first link.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nawrod

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:46:23 AM

I think that you should add CoinDeal to this list. It's one of the fastest developing exchanges this times. They have really attractive fees and what's more interesting - the highest security practices and standards like for example SSL standards or mandatory 2FA, a user also gets email notifications about login attempt from different IP than usual. This exchange is also protected by CloudFlare security and funds are stored in cold wallets.
Raja_MBZ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:33:13 PM

- For HotBit, KYC is not required and as for the headquarters, according to their Linkedin page, they're based in China (Shanghai).
- SouthXchange allow fiat deposits (credit card). I also found this regarding KYC but that's probably only valid for the fiat as they're using a third party service as explained in the first link.

All of the provided information has been added. Thanks (yet again) for helping out!

I think that you should add CoinDeal to this list. It's one of the fastest developing exchanges this times. They have really attractive fees and what's more interesting - the highest security practices and standards like for example SSL standards or mandatory 2FA, a user also gets email notifications about login attempt from different IP than usual. This exchange is also protected by CloudFlare security and funds are stored in cold wallets.

I'll look into this exchange and add it to the comparison soon. It seems like they're adopting the same cold wallets standards as BitMEX, which is quite amazing.
nutella_11

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:53:03 AM

All of the provided information has been added. Thanks (yet again) for helping out!

I'll look into this exchange and add it to the comparison soon. It seems like they're adopting the same cold wallets standards as BitMEX, which is quite amazing.
Yes, CoinDeal has done a huge progress, that's for sure and it's pretty impressive. I need to add that CoinDeal was named as the best cryptocurrency exchange for EU according to cryptomag. So it definitely need to be added to this comparison! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: