Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why you shouldn't invest in ABBC(Alibaba coin)  (Read 631 times)
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 03:06:13 PM

feeling that Alibaba Coin has been listed on CoinMarketCup, and has a fantastic price, whether it's a problem with Alibaba Coin, I first saw Alibaba COin I think is one of Alibaba Group Jack Ma, but after I saw the website and the team was not a Group Jack Ma, who made it, deserves the Alibaba Group to sue him
It makes a blind pass to make duplicate on a legit alibaba group. My advise is to never invest on this coin. Because time will come, Jack Ma will surely sue this coin and force this to shut down.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shakler (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:39:12 AM

feeling that Alibaba Coin has been listed on CoinMarketCup, and has a fantastic price, whether it's a problem with Alibaba Coin, I first saw Alibaba COin I think is one of Alibaba Group Jack Ma, but after I saw the website and the team was not a Group Jack Ma, who made it, deserves the Alibaba Group to sue him
It makes a blind pass to make duplicate on a legit alibaba group. My advise is to never invest on this coin. Because time will come, Jack Ma will surely sue this coin and force this to shut down.
Jack Ma already sued them. But this shit company is still working to promote their shitcoin.
abbccoin

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 11:46:49 AM

This is a false Alibaba. This is a liar in the Arab countries. Their company is also called Alibaba but it is false. They faked the name and should be severely punished by international law, but I did not see it. So I think the world is not fair now, and wars may break out at any time.

More than a year has passed since ABBC entered the crypto industry. Since our launching, we were able to get listed on many notable exchanges, with CoinAll recently joining the list of those that believe in the potential of our cryptocurrency. We have achieved numerable breakthroughs through our diligence and unique crypto features.

We also acknowledge that our ABBC journey was not all roses. Just like any newcomer, our team has faced a lot of challenges that have tested our endurance and commitment to our cause. Nevertheless, we stuck together through the bad times as we did through the happy times. A quick recall of our past brings tears of joy to our eyes. It also renews our vigor to revolutionize eCommerce.

We began our company in November 2017, wherein we formed our team and began planning for what would become known as the ABBC Foundation. We are crypto enthusiasts, and we believe that eCommerce is one of the industries that will benefit greatly from blockchain technology. Unfortunately, it isn’t being revolutionized in the pace that it deserves.

That is why we created our foundation as well as our coin. As to the inspiration behind our coin’s name, we turn to two sources: our CEO Jason Daniel Paul Philip’s favorite childhood story, and his furry companion.

What Made Us Choose Our Name

Alibaba is a common name in the Middle Eastern culture. It became popular because of one particular story in the One Thousand and One Nights named Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves. In the story, Ali Baba found a way to open a secret cave that contained numerous treasures. Later he found out that this cave was where a notorious gang of thieves, numbering 40, were hiding their loot. A lot of events happened afterward, but in the end, Ali Baba emerged victorious.

When our CEO Jason Daniel suggested the first coin name, our team expressed their qualms, especially because there exists another powerful institution with the name Alibaba. Yet he was adamant in his suggestion, arguing that there are already hundreds of enterprises in the Middle East that use the said name.

Jason Daniel explained to our team that he draws inspiration on the Ali Baba story because somehow, the protagonist exemplifies what cryptocurrency does against our centralized financial systems. Just like discovering the password Open sesame! To infiltrate a treasure trove, cryptocurrency advocates are educating the world regarding the flaws of the current financial setup. Through Satoshi Nakamoto’s vision, we who have become crypto-vangelized are convinced that there is a better way to conduct our financial transactions; that there is a better solution to our growing economic problems, and that is found in cryptocurrency.

Another reason is that Jason Daniel calls one of his favorite companions with the said name. He admitted that his canine companion had been one of the primary inspirations for him to come up with the coin name. Even though Jason Daniel doesn’t disclose this specific information to the public very often, Lunar Digital Assets, one of our esteemed partners, was quick to find this out and even published an announcement citing this observation.

Our Trademark Lawsuit with Alibaba.com

We held our ICO in April 2018 — 5 long months after we made our identity known to the public. When Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. caught wind of our successful ICO, they filed a trademark lawsuit on the same month in New York. The e-Commerce giant Alibaba.com said that we were damaging its reputation in the US. We flatly denied the allegations, and this resulted in a back-and-forth legal showdown in a US court.

While this was happening, various media outlets broadcasted wild speculations, with some claiming that the retail juggernaut "is excited" to acquire ABBC. We never said anything about this, and we never even suggested the possibility of this happening. Yet the rumors spread like a contagion, with some news organizations being peddlers of unfounded information. Even though we tried our best to clear the issue, our voice was drowned in an ocean of gossips and speculations.

While we were able to reach a favorable settlement for both of our parties, we feel like the dust has not yet settled completely. Even now, we still see some digital media startups calling our project with our previous designation when we have already published press releases saying that we will not be using the disputed name any longer to avoid any more confusion. Many news organizations have already written articles about this. But with the current media predicament, it would seem that not all news entities conduct their proper research, and not all reports are in line with the truth.

Our team was gravely disappointed by how the media portrayed us to the public. We have been called names and have been treated unjustly by the media. Regardless, we hope that the explanation we provided above will help everyone understand our take on the matter. We hope that this will silence any present and future controversies and that we can move on with a clean slate.

Moving to a Brighter Future of Secure Payments

We believe Alibaba.com is as happy as we are with how the legal dispute turned out. Now, we can move forward and improve our respective industries in our own unique ways. Despite dropping the controversial name, our renewed identity as ABBC Coin remains impactful to the crypto community.

Our foundation has also collaborated with the Dubai Police Department for various charity initiatives to prove that we are not only blockchain nerds who care about nothing but codes. Instead, we are humans who are merely offering humane ways to improve our daily affairs.

We also launched a more secure multi-crypto wallet, named Aladdin Wallet, for our users, wherein we integrated all of the special features of the ABBC MC wallet. What is more, we added better features to our Aladdin Wallet. One example is the sending of cryptocurrencies through chat messages on our platform. Aladdin Wallet users may personalize their peers’ wallet address and make transactions at their convenience.

Our CEO Jason Daniel is more of a tech developer than a marketing guru, and he devotes most of his time to look for more practical implementations of ABBC Coin. Thankfully, many experts are helping him on the marketing side. One stellar example is Arben Kane, who will be the Keynote Speaker at the upcoming Wall Street Conference in Singapore. We also have Stanley Park, who is our new CTO. Stanley plays a pivotal role in the technical development of ABBC’s crypto shopping mall.

We are excited to roll out our upgrades and other projects to contribute to a brighter future of payment security. And we are grateful for every member of the ABBC community who has stuck through with us despite our trying times. We aim to serve you better, and we will continue to improve our systems to turn our hopes into fruition.
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:38:23 PM

ABBC token is a total joke.

They also have the worst support I have ever witnessed.

EVERY transaction I have ever attempted from their ABBC MC wallet has ALWAYS required admin approval.

I wait and wait and nothing ever happens.  I go back to the wallet after a couple of days and the transaction attempt has disappeared.

Yes, I bought ABBC token.  Put it on my phone with their android app, and now I can't do a damn thing with it.

Stay far, far away from these scammers.

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:17:35 PM

Today the price of this token has risen by 50 percent against the entire market. such growth suggests that it is worth investing part of your money in this coin and play with its growth and fall

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:34:55 PM

I have only one reason: do not invest into something that have marketing based on similar name to a big and successful company like Alibaba is.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:39:23 PM

I have seen many such projects which use the name of some big business or brand to raise funds but when we do proper due diligence we get to know that all these projects other than some rare ones are all fake projects and are just developed to raise some quick bucks and exit, we as a community should remain vigilant and must report such projects.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:14:53 PM

It’s just a way of getting people tricked into believing that Alibaba is somehow involved in this, but in reality, they have nothing to do with this. They just stole the name to make people foolish. I think they deserve to be sued, using the name of a well-established company. They are just trying to rob people by using a fancy name that most people have heard and believed in. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:41:01 PM

A dump and pump price of a certain coin is very normal. So far, Alibaba coin has its own regulation, but of course, it is determined by the crypto market, by all token holders and investors. Well, actually, I personally don't invest in this coin. However, if it really works well, this coin can be promising. But of course, this has a big competitor around the crypto world. 

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:48:58 PM

This is fake coins using Alibaba name, i never see any news or article about Alibaba launch new coin. If this true of course so many people will know it. So this is shitcoin must be gone. If you have this coin sell as fast as you can before you get loss

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 09:23:18 AM

I never really heard of ABBC (https://www.crypto-rating.com/crypto-currencies/abbc/) before, but it's so annoying that they are using the name of a big company as a scam. If people don't know they are not associated, this could lead to some very bad investments, so thank you for sharing  Smiley

They've removed all references to Alibaba from their website and other promotion materials.
Alibaba sued them and they eventually settled out of court.

Doesn't make it a great coin, still subject to a lot of price manipulation in my opinion.

abbccoin

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 01:54:03 PM

Users who had issues with the old MC and Aladdin Wallet can now download our new ABBC Mobile Wallet both from the Google Play Store- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abbc.abbcmobile and iOS app store- https://apps.apple.com/us/app/abbc-mobile/id1475883958

There are a lot of issues that has been fixed with the old wallet. Here are some of the advantages of the new ABBC Mobile Wallet:
#1. The all-new ABBC mobile wallet is a non-custodial wallet which means you are free to transfer your coins anytime.
#2. The new wallet allows you to seamlessly transfer your coins at the rate of 5000 transactions per second.
#3. All the transactions are end to end multi-level encrypted which makes it hard to hack.
#4. The new wallet supports all the ERC20 tokens which shall be added in just one click.
#5. The wallet uses the highly distributed Global cloud Infrastructure which allows users from across the globe to transact from anywhere.
#6. Users can now backup their wallet in case they need to move their wallet to a new device.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 02:04:46 PM

When i saw the name of the project, AliBaBa Coin' i was like waw! this must be a huge, almost everyone knows this name which will literarily bring thousands of investors without breaking a sweat, i thought they are connected to the popular AliBaba that we all know,
But to think that they stole identity of big company just to promote their possible scam project is terrible, any project who does this is certainly not to be trusted, i hope investors are aware of this.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 02:06:38 PM

I never really heard of ABBC (https://www.crypto-rating.com/crypto-currencies/abbc/) before, but it's so annoying that they are using the name of a big company as a scam. If people don't know they are not associated, this could lead to some very bad investments, so thank you for sharing  Smiley

They've removed all references to Alibaba from their website and other promotion materials.

Doesn't make it a great coin, still subject to a lot of price manipulation in my opinion.
every team now freely to write big name company in their site to attract investors.this is wrong way and illegal strategy to decieve cryptocurrency community.many example from past projects, they have problem with SEC while write popular name to their projects without any confirmation at all.and now  we know this projects will be scam projects if from beginning deceive people.
JuanHungLo

I don't always drink...

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:56:12 PM

Users who had issues with the old MC and Aladdin Wallet can now download our new ABBC Mobile Wallet both from the Google Play Store- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abbc.abbcmobile and iOS app store- https://apps.apple.com/us/app/abbc-mobile/id1475883958

There are a lot of issues that has been fixed with the old wallet. Here are some of the advantages of the new ABBC Mobile Wallet:
#1. The all-new ABBC mobile wallet is a non-custodial wallet which means you are free to transfer your coins anytime.
#2. The new wallet allows you to seamlessly transfer your coins at the rate of 5000 transactions per second.
#3. All the transactions are end to end multi-level encrypted which makes it hard to hack.
#4. The new wallet supports all the ERC20 tokens which shall be added in just one click.
#5. The wallet uses the highly distributed Global cloud Infrastructure which allows users from across the globe to transact from anywhere.
#6. Users can now backup their wallet in case they need to move their wallet to a new device.

You still have not transferred my ABBC tokens to this new wallet.  I've been waiting for THREE WEEKS for phone confirmation from you and still nothing.  Every time I send an email to support@abbcfoundation.com I get lame responses like this:

Dear User,

Thank you for reaching us.

We collected your details

Kindly please wait we will check this on our side

Kindly stay connected with us

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter.

So, I wait a week and wonder what is going on, 1 week later you reply:

Dear User

Thank you reaching us

We understand your concern regarding this matter, sorry for inconvenienced caused 

We already collected your details we will double check this on our side

Please be patience to wait more we have a highly number of request

We will let you know once it’s done

It's been 3 weeks!  Get your act together!!

People, you need to stay FAR away from this group.

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:00:47 AM

This is a very good reason why you are investing in Alibaba coin because of the huge potential of this coin and people prefer to invest in it because they are certain that when they grow it and their profit when their price goes up, they will earn a lot of money.

abbccoin

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 07:05:21 AM

EVERY transaction I have ever attempted from their ABBC MC wallet has ALWAYS required admin approval.

I wait and wait and nothing ever happens.  I go back to the wallet after a couple of days and the transaction attempt has disappeared.

Yes, I bought ABBC token.  Put it on my phone with their android app, and now I can't do a damn thing with it.

Hello Juan,

We understand that you are upset for being unable to transfer your coins through the ABBC Mobile Wallet.

Could you please PM your email address so we can cross verify with our support team.

Thanks!
abbccoin

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 07:57:00 AM

Hello,

Glad to discuss your opinion through Bitcoin Talk.

Please view the following thread which explains about the lawsuit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079050.msg52057332#msg52057332

We had to remove the reference to the name Alibaba with respect to the court orders.

However, we have changed the name as ABBC Coin and are making every possible efforts to build the trust among the investors and coin holders.

Thank you!
JuanHungLo

I don't always drink...

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 05:21:37 PM

Hello Juan,

We understand that you are upset for being unable to transfer your coins through the ABBC Mobile Wallet.

Could you please PM your email address so we can cross verify with our support team.

Thanks!

I've already been in contact with your "support" since May, 2019.

A better question, so that everyone who reads this forum can understand, would be:
What is the average time it takes for your company to send a confirmation text to my phone when following the directions as laid out by your email directions: https://abbccoin.com/ABBC_gen2_english_1.0.pdf   ?

Wouldn't you agree that FOUR WEEKS is ridiculous?

JuanHungLo

I don't always drink...

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:38:57 PM

FIVE weeks now and still no text or phone call from these scammers.

Stay far, far away.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: