Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam??  (Read 763 times)
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:01:12 AM

So this dubious scam still exist? I have a friend who fall victim to exactly same scam ,you won't be able to withdraw your fund no matter how much you drop on there ,just move one and learn from your mistake

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:09:27 AM

Back in the day when Gavin Andresen was still the lead maintainer for Bitcoin, he made the statement that ALL Cloud mining operations were Ponzi schemes and thinking back at that now, I have to agree with him. The fact that you had to inject more money with every so-called cycle confirms this, because these Ponzi schemes rely on new capital to fund their older pay-outs. <He was just funding payments to other people that he fooled too, with your money>

I hope this is a lesson to other people who wants to invest in these types of schemes.  Angry
Agree I saw it on reddit, he said:
I suspect many of them will turn out to be ponzi schemes

Now, anyone who wants to do bitcoin mining is very difficult, it requires a lot of money to make a machine and start mining bitcoin. This is the basis for some people to create a service provider to mine bitcoin even though they never did it.

Everyone should be able to think clearly when getting an offer under the pretext of investment, whatever the form of investment. Actually I am lacking and even very distrustful of someone who offers investment services especially on social media. Many of them have good language to tease so that everyone will be interested, that's just a trap. Yeah, that is a lesson for us so that it doesn't happen again.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:18:40 AM

My advise is for you to move on from that bad investment, at the moment many are getting the advantage of the new people in the cryptocurrency space and you should avoid those scammers who only thinks which person will be there next victim. I have gone thru those things and have been very careful in investing bitcoin on such plans like cloudmining and  similar platforms.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:37:16 AM

At first, I was interested as you did, but I did research and asked people who had experience and finally, I avoided. Indeed, the delivery is very tempting and the opportunity to take your heart is there so you are tempted, then change your password to protect your assets and then avoid and remember the event, it becomes a valuable lesson.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
mike_the_notorious

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:47:19 AM

Cloud mining is a scam

I can not agree. I myself used to earn money in this way. In cloud mining, you give away some of the money. But everywhere you will give away it, I don't think that it is acam. In general, for those who don't understand what is it, there is no fraud in cloud mining at all. But personally, I wouldn't do it now.
CallulaMay

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:42:24 AM

i think you shouldn't join his plan. i think maybe this is a new scam
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:49:12 AM

OP already got sufficient reply in first 4-5 replies.  I think you should lock this topic now.
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:53:35 AM

Even if it wasn't a scam which it almost certainly is, you would have been robbed because you gave him your password. You might as well post your private key here as well and lose all your coins (sarcasm)

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:42:39 AM

Actually to find out that fraud is very easy, if you have been asked to send something in exchange for getting more than what is sent, there needs to be attention. Moreover, the gifts we receive are required to deposit again for administrative costs so that they can be sent.
I am sure and can be sure you have been exposed to fraud if you read your story, just finish it and stop communication again, just think that what you have deposited is just a loss.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:53:46 AM

I have a lot to try to scam, I think because it requires huge bitcoins such as bitcoin mining, dog mining, cloud mining and so on, using the name bitcoin. but most of all they do not get me here and I still totally trust it in a cryptocurrency of bitcoin. I never believe in a variety of investment and I only try one bitcoin investment just really what I want.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:26:47 AM

fraud from the trading market is indeed very often, I am often fooled with new coins, now there are a lot of fraudulent coins in the trading market, and also coins in the campaign work the gift of all of them is fraud

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Bhugz09
Copper Member

Activity: 44

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:18:22 AM

Free mining is a scam. Many things is bitcoin is a fraud. Even in bounty. And thats what we should be not took forgranted.

│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
hardcore_cryp_trader

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:30:09 AM

Cloud mining is one of the ways to earn money using cryptocurrency. This is not a scam. But there are many people who create scam software. There are software in which you can easily earn money. I did it myself!
What you wrote is hard to say for sure. May be this is scam. In any case, you need to use the popular software, which is used by many people.
zoisonfire

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:00:18 AM

If someone said that you will be gaining a high profit in a short period of time and they ask you that you'll need to invest for it, think twice brotha! High profit in such a short period of time is like you can buy a ducati without doing nothing just sitting your ass out on the sofa and poof! Here comes your ducati. Make this a lesson, for every mistake there's a lesson. Learn from it and use it.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:18:01 AM

So this dubious scam still exist? I have a friend who fall victim to exactly same scam ,you won't be able to withdraw your fund no matter how much you drop on there ,just move one and learn from your mistake
scam in my opinion it is common and for me it must be stopped now than later later it will not be good my advice
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:26:53 AM

Cloud mining isn't always a scam but it will usually be unprofitable.  If it was a risk free business that made easy profits they wouldn't have to search far and wide for new investors.  If you want to invest in crypto you should just mine the coins yourself and if you don't have access to cheap electricity just buy the coins.
Cloud mining is an adverse scheme. Never invest in cloud mining because it will only make you lose yourself.
Rest assured that cloud mining will only make us get nothing.
There are still many jobs that are profitable, believe that when we try we will get the opportunity.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:02:14 PM

This kind of scam is everywhere. You should be aware to whom you are making transactions and know what kind of cloud mining it is for you to search about it if it is true. Mistakes are repeated and many become a victim of it, so better to be careful the next time there is someone who offer big amount of earning. If the is true he have to teach you how and you are the one who manage it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:54:12 PM

I dont know much abut cloud mining but from your story its obvious you have been scammed and thats what most persona who are new in the world of crypto currency is bound to expect thats why its necessary to have credible and solid information about a thing before you embark on them. Be more careful next time
dear53

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:00:29 PM

Yes you said exactly I agree with you. It's actually a scam site. Currently these kinds of mining sites have spread throughout the world and millions of people are being victimized. Generally these sites talk about various lucrative offers and people are getting involved in this fake site for this Alluring offers. These mining sites are attracting people by running false propaganda and it is sad to say that most people are being cheated. So do not be tempted to have hope for you. One thing to remember is that it is not possible to earn so much less effort. So, before entering the mining site, find out better. Thank you.

Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:08:54 PM

Oh Shocked I think you should stay away from such offets. 99% that it's scam. Don't open any links too. Hackers can steal your private information or your keys for blockchain wallets.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: