Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🚀⭐️[ANN] DEXAGE - User-Centric Decentralized Exchange, P2P Escrow Trading  (Read 1038 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:27:28 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 08:49:29 PM by Wapinter

Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem

User-Centric Decentralized Exchange, P2P Escrow Trading and P2P Lending Marketplace.

Presale is LIVE

30th Nov - 31th Dec, 2018
Allocated Token = 500 Million
40% Discount + 5% DXG Referral Bonus
We accept: ETH, BTC and LTC.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EyeOfHorus

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:09:59 PM

Good afternoon! I've been reading about this platform and it got me interested I like decentralized platforms but yet I probably need to understand it a little bit deeper and I'm wondering what are the main keys to be triggered here and get me to the right direction.  Roll Eyes 
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:58:02 PM

I found out about this project a week ago, I thought that it was an interesting idea of ​​a decentralized exchange like
 EtherDelta.
Read white paper,If they can realize what they have planned, then it will be a worthy project.
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:54:09 AM

Decentralized exchanges good. And I like them more than a centralized. But at this moment, security of centralized much higher. So I hope you guys will do everything that become real #1 on market.
sensay

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:01:04 PM

They have high ambitions,we will see how it will goes, good or bad you can tell only after ICO ends.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:08:44 PM

I found out about this project a week ago, I thought that it was an interesting idea of ​a decentralized exchange like
 EtherDelta.
Read white paper,If they can realize what they have planned, then it will be a worthy project.
Yeah, it was an interesting idea if they can realize what they have planned in the whitepaper in which this make people get interested in the project.
sensay

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:53:34 PM

Is this a new project? I didn't check all the information yet.. it needs time. I just put my eye on the project the idea for p2p decentralization seems to be interesting, gotta learn a bit more.

The basic differences between centralized and decentralized exchanges.

Centralized exchanges are trading platforms that function like traditional brokerage or stock markets. A Centralized Crypto Exchanges is owned and operated by a company that maintains total control over all transactions.

Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchanges (DEX), as they are utilizing blockchain (distributed ledger) technology. In this way a DEX does not hold customers’ funds, positions, or information, and only serves as a matching and routing layer for trade orders.
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:45:25 PM

I'd really like to try out this Exchange I understand some things to be done yet before it's released but they have all the triggers to do that and a big strong team from what I've read. I also saw a development of chatting app on their roadmap I'm interested what could we do with that one even for business deals that sounds nice.
sensay

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:09:56 PM

At the moment most decentralized exchanges do not have enough liquidity to compare with centralized exchanges.
I think it will be real challenge for them to achieve higher liquidity.
Vladdy

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:56:23 PM

Mostly what I like about such projects is transparency. To manage your own funds in trading it's good in any case it gives you more control over your funds so you can take any action at any time. I think this DexAge project is doing what it was the concept of Blockchain from the beginning but of course government and authorities wouldn't let it go so easy. Thumbs up to this project I wish it to fulfill what is started.
sensay

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:33:30 PM

Mostly what I like about such projects is transparency. To manage your own funds in trading it's good in any case it gives you more control over your funds so you can take any action at any time. I think this DexAge project is doing what it was the concept of Blockchain from the beginning but of course government and authorities wouldn't let it go so easy. Thumbs up to this project I wish it to fulfill what is started.

I Agreed, and two more major advantages of DEX is that
there is no need to trust users funds to third parties: this means that the funds are safe and confidential data is stored in a secure environment.
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:38:42 PM

will the platform have a kyc system? would it be a mandatory procedure to use it, the pre-sale was a good success

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:45:30 PM

Guyz what do you think of the DXG price? Right now at the presale it is $0.0095 do you think it will go higher with the time?
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:11:55 PM

I would like to understand the difference between the trading platform for the exchange of the crypto exchange? What can you offer new and functional that will make your platform popular?

sensay

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:00:54 PM

Guyz what do you think of the DXG price? Right now at the presale it is $0.0095 do you think it will go higher with the time?

In most cases, buying tokens immediately after the release is unprofitable. The price after entering the token comes to the market is about the way the project creators intended, and then few days after the price may drop sharply and then may not rise for a very long time.
Vladdy

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:59:07 PM

will the platform have a kyc system? would it be a mandatory procedure to use it, the pre-sale was a good success
I think it will with time, but we have to wait for it to be officially confirmed by the company. In some cases KYC is not required by decentralized Exchanges but again it depends what for. I am not a big fan of KYC but if for the security reasons that's ok. For now everything works smooth.
CodeCrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:13:55 AM

Decentralized exchanges good. And I like them more than a centralized. But at this moment, security of centralized much higher. So I hope you guys will do everything that become real #1 on market.

Your funds are never secure as long as you don't posses your private keys. Centralized exchanges will never be a good option in terms of security..
sensay

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 12:52:18 PM

The proliferation of decentralized exchanges is likely to follow the wider acceptance of the ethereum blockchain, the growth in the number of advanced users, and some other important innovations. Centrally-decentralized hybrid models are likely to be spread first.
EyeOfHorus

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:47:38 PM

Your funds are never secure as long as you don't posses your private keys. Centralized exchanges will never be a good option in terms of security..

Totally agree not having the private keys to the currencies you have deposited on the exchanges it is not the best solution, basically none of centralized exchanges provide that information and once it collapse your funds are locked.
Vladdy

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:34:00 PM

I'd really like to try this one out I like trading trading crypto vs. fiat money as it gives me more stability though one month to go yet for this one  Roll Eyes Well it is not a year, hopefully not longer and they let the user to test the platform. Looking forward, keep it up the good work Cool
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: